Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    He's a young prospect with a lot of talent, who isn't seeing the court. Bledsoe is not going to extend. If I'm the Clips giving myself 2 years to make something out of a lottery pick is better than losing Eric for nothing.
    No doubt, just not sure Alec is the most they can get.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Burks will be part of a package with Millsap or Jefferson at the deadline. Bank on it!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He's a young prospect with a lot of talent, who isn't seeing the court. Bledsoe is not going to extend. If I'm the Clips giving myself 2 years to make something out of a lottery pick is better than losing Eric for nothing.
    Clippers are looking to win NOW. If they don't think they'll extend Bledsoe (and you DO realize he has another year on his rookie deal, right?), they'll either wait 'til next year to trade him or trade him this year for something that can actually help them THIS year. Burks is the LAST type of asset they'd trade Bledsoe for, assuming they'd even want to.

Quote Originally Posted by negative reputation giver
    youre inquires are tiresome

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by BaronDavisIsDonkeyOnShrek View Post
    {Trade rookie contract not playing for rookie contract playing}
    Please stop. Those deals aren't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by negative reputation giver
    youre inquires are tiresome

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Not sure how legit this rumor is the Jazz never leak info. If true, would be a nail in the coffin for this organization as far as I'm concerned.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck View Post
    Clippers are looking to win NOW. If they don't think they'll extend Bledsoe (and you DO realize he has another year on his rookie deal, right?), they'll either wait 'til next year to trade him or trade him this year for something that can actually help them THIS year. Burks is the LAST type of asset they'd trade Bledsoe for, assuming they'd even want to.
    Hm, I was sure Eric was a FA. Hasn't everybody been talking about simply signing him? As far as the rest, I disagree. LAC absolutely have room to bring up a young player. Keep in mind this is a team who likes Crawford's game.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Hm, I was sure Eric was a FA. Hasn't everybody been talking about simply signing him? As far as the rest, I disagree. LAC absolutely have room to bring up a young player. Keep in mind this is a team who likes Crawford's game.
    True. Crawford is also inked until 2016 for below MLE money, quite a steal. Their team is pretty much set like OKC's and just need time.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    Not sure how legit this rumor is the Jazz never leak info. If true, would be a nail in the coffin for this organization as far as I'm concerned.
    This isn't a trade rumor. The Jazz is making it known that he's available. They're probably just gauging interest at this point.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    What about Kendall Marshall for Alec Burks straight up?

Phoenix needs a young SG, and they have two young PG's.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I'd vote yes, in a second.. but I'm not quite the homer as most.
    I'm still on the bandwagon infect I'm thinking of running for president.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    I'm still on the bandwagon infect I'm thinking of running for president.
    You mean the Burks bandwagon?
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    expected some good conversation around this... should have known better. more jazzfanz MO: overestimate the value of our own young players while underestimating the value of everybody else in the NBA. people really think we're going to get bledsoe or rondo for burks??? burks has a PER of NEGATIVE 5.8 right now.

bottom line is, corbin told guys at the start of the year that their depth was going to mean guys would take their turns so they needed to "be ready" for when their number was called. burks wasn't ready. i was thinking about this the other day when carroll made it "we have plenty of guys who can score, so now we just need somebody to do the dirty work." what would have happened if burks had come in during any of those games and played half as hard as carroll? corbin would have had NO CHOICE but to play the kid. but he doesn't play that way because he thinks he should be guaranteed something.

and as far as the legitimacy of the rumor, consider this -- all the people saying KOC/lindsay didn't leak this are right; the jazz don't do that and it wouldn't help them get value back anyway. so who WOULD it benefit to leak this? if your answer is anything other than "alec burks' agent," try again. doesn't that turn anybody off? the guy is playing truly awful basketball right now and instead of focusing on playing better, they're starting a PR war to force a trade. ridick.

i like burks, and if he starts playing hard and playing the right way, i'll get right back on board. but i'm not going to give the benefit of the doubt to someone just because they were drafted 12th and lifted a lot of weights in the summer. play better.
    check out the jazzbros.com blog for more on the jazz.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    You mean the Burks bandwagon?
    Marshall.