Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

What does Kanter have to do to play

Paul goes 1 for 11 and Kanter 2-3 and Corbin can't find 20 minutes for the kid. Corbin is making huge mistakes. Corbin has to learn the Jazz are 10 or more deep. If a player is having an off night he can and should be replaced. Foye is 1-5 and you can't give Burks a few minutes. Corbin wake the heck up

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Be out of the NBA for awhile, fight for an end of the roster spot, then start over a future lottery pick.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I heard some commentator say this a couple of nights ago, 80% of coaching is managing egos and 20% is the x's and o's. Corbin doesn't have the balls to put some of our vet's egos in check and the guys that deserve a chance suffer. Kanter and Burks can't do **** to get a bigger piece of the rotation.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    corbin is on his 3rd year for coaching and he is worried about things than most. he needs this wizards win so he takes the guaranteed road to keep the first team on court. I wouldn't trust a greasy hand heads down rookie(formally sophomore) post player too if I was him.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Look like his head is not lodged inside his inner ******?
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    For Kanter to play, he has to-

Be a viable post up option
    Put 0 effort on transition
    Lower vertical by 10"
    Look a litte chubbier.
    Never foul on the defensive end
    Never get fouled on the offensive end
    Guard the pick and roll with the tenacity of a single guy at a sausage fest.
    Try not to pass out of the double team
    Definately never pass out of a triple team
    Pump fake when no one's around you. Then hook shot when the defender recovers

These seem to get other players time at the Kanter's position.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer View Post
    Paul goes 1 for 11 and Kanter 2-3 and Corbin can't find 20 minutes for the kid. Corbin is making huge mistakes. Corbin has to learn the Jazz are 10 or more deep. If a player is having an off night he can and should be replaced. Foye is 1-5 and you can't give Burks a few minutes. Corbin wake the heck up
    Break Big Al's leg by accident?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The Wizards game is the type of game that Kanter should be getting minutes. They are a bad team and the Jazz where playing a back to back and it was our fourth road game. It was obvious that Millsap and Jefferson were tired. Heck the Toronto game was 5 quarters instead of the usual 4.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Al carried the Jazz offensively in the 3rd quarter, and Favors was anchoring the defense. I think that's what kept Kanter off the floor. Kanter seems to be behind both Jefferson and Favors on the depth chart at C. TBH, I'm a bit pissed that Millsap and Marvin Williams got so many non-descript minutes tonight.

Izmir, Turkey and somewhere in Eastern Europe
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He just needs to play for another coach or another team for proving people that he's not bust.
    Che: I have got two things "freedom and death." If I can not have one, i wish to have the other; because noone is able to capture me alive

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    Be out of the NBA for awhile, fight for an end of the roster spot, then start over a future lottery pick.
    Pretty much. He gots to pay his dues yo.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    For Kanter to play, he has to-

Try not to pass out of the double team
    Definately never pass out of a triple team
    Pump fake when no one's around you. Then hook shot when the defender recovers

These seem to get other players time at the Kanter's position.
    ahem. don't look now but ah...

never mind.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    Pretty much. He gots to pay his dues yo.
    If anyone has paid their dues its got to be Favors. What the hell did we trade D-Will for if taking Favors in return, we were not going to play him. That's what we've done. We traded D-Will for a guy that can play that we wont allow him to play. How much sense does this make? If you were Favors would you want to sign with the Jazz when your contract was up? I wouldn't. I would leave as fast as I could. Nobody that's a good player (like Favors) comes into the NBA looking forward to playing 20 minutes a game if he's lucky. We have got to make a move fast!!!!!
    You can't win a race without putting band-aids on your nipples.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Slapper View Post
    If anyone has paid their dues its got to be Favors. What the hell did we trade D-Will for if taking Favors in return, we were not going to play him. That's what we've done. We traded D-Will for a guy that can play that we wont allow him to play. How much sense does this make? If you were Favors would you want to sign with the Jazz when your contract was up? I wouldn't. I would leave as fast as I could. Nobody that's a good player (like Favors) comes into the NBA looking forward to playing 20 minutes a game if he's lucky. We have got to make a move fast!!!!!
    favours just averaged over 30mins a game on this 4 game road trip. he's getting his minutes man.