Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Level

Looking for any way to trade Al.

Was thinking about this, and don't feel we need to get a stud back in return other then good solid roll players. Any team we trade Al to will most likely be acquiring him for his expiring contract of 15 million.

I thought of Cleveland I think Casspi and Variejao. This increases our defense, Varejao is great at this and a good rebounder, and won't demand big minutes like Al, and can play both C or pf. Casspi could be a poor mans Harpring with a better shot.

As I said up top Cle does this trade for the huge expiring contract. Their bigs ar very young and raw. Al could do well mentoring them for a year. Also al would give them a big that can score from a verity of spots on the court, which they don't currently have.

I'm not good at these trade threads if you guys have any better ideas please share. As for my trade idea it works on espn's trade thing. http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cuyfxa9

Rep Level
    Any possibility of having Al as the center piece and landing an elite PG?

Other pieces the Jazz have are Mo, Burks, GSW pick and 2nd rounders...
    #BelieveInLindsey

Rep Level
    Define elite pg. Rondo, CP3, DWill, Westbrook and ? Nash? Can you see any situation in which we could trade Big Al for one of these? I wish we could, I just don't see it. Not with any draft pics or young talent thrown in either.

Rep Level
    I think you have elite down. What about a young potentially elite PG. Apart from Lillard who is there?
    #BelieveInLindsey

Rep Level
    Jennings. Holliday. Curry. Bledsoe(not sure I'm sold on him). Of the bunch I'd say Jennings is the most available and probably the best talent. But he seems to be a bit of a loose cannon. I also think a change of scenery would do Tyreke Evans a world of good. Dude is so talented.

Rep Level
    I'd do Bledsoe, for sure.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Rep Level
    This team is in a classic position to be wanting to trade for a big time player. We need to turn several assets into one. If somebody wants Al, great. He can be a part of that.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Rep Level
    What big time players do you see that we could actually trade for? I look around and just don't see it. Wish I did.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    This team is in a classic position to be wanting to trade for a big time player. We need to turn several assets into one. If somebody wants Al, great. He can be a part of that.
    Better said than most 'round here ..
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I'd do Bledsoe, for sure.
    Agree. I remember ranking him high in the discussion about Haywards draft early last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by crater77 View Post
    What big time players do you see that we could actually trade for? I look around and just don't see it. Wish I did.
    there isn't, at least not for big Al. The reason I looked at Al is we need to find a serviceable big to replace Al, but not one that would threaten Favors playing time.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by crater77 View Post
    Jennings. Holliday. Curry. Bledsoe(not sure I'm sold on him). Of the bunch I'd say Jennings is the most available and probably the best talent. But he seems to be a bit of a loose cannon. I also think a change of scenery would do Tyreke Evans a world of good. Dude is so talented.
    I like these three the most but I really would mind any of these guys. Just get Jefferson gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I like these three the most but I really would mind any of these guys. Just get Jefferson gone.
    I'm not a believer in Curry being healthy, still .. pass. (except for Al .. just talking wish list)
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Rep Level
    Is Memo's contract still up for grabs?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I'm not a believer in Curry being healthy, still .. pass. (except for Al .. just talking wish list)
    I understand but I would take Curry for Jefferson any day. I wouldn't throw in a pick though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Variejao is tearing it up. There is no way Cleveland trades him to us. I am done with AJ too. Unfortunately, I think Ty has a man crush on him.