Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Mission Accomplished's Avatar
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    They have Stuckey as a pg why do they need knight especially if we are going to give up a low post scorer?
    To quote George "W" "For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." --Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Please explain.
    Pistons love Knight. No way Al is a piece they part with Knight ..
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Besides the fact that the Pistons drafted Drummond and Monroe on the team. Trading for AL would be creating the same issue the Jazz have. The only way the Pistons would trade for AJ is to dump contracts and I don't think the Jazz are wanting to trade AL so much that they take on a bad contract. There is little chance of the Jazz getting Knight. Besides I don't know if Knight is the passing PG the Jazz need.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If you look at the number of lottery picks in the last ten or twenty years and look at how many have actually "panned out", we're lucky to have Hayward and Favors where they are at now.
    "[Gordon Hayward] wont sniff 35% from 3 or 43% from the field. Remember he shot 29% from college 3 last year. It is my hope that Hayward gets less than 5 minutes a game because he will be taking time away from AK, CJ and/or Bell." -oldtimer, 10/25/2010, 5:14 PM

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by cowhide View Post
    Besides the fact that the Pistons drafted Drummond and Monroe on the team. Trading for AL would be creating the same issue the Jazz have. The only way the Pistons would trade for AJ is to dump contracts and I don't think the Jazz are wanting to trade AL so much that they take on a bad contract. There is little chance of the Jazz getting Knight. Besides I don't know if Knight is the passing PG the Jazz need.
    Agree ..

I'm high on Rondo (all in)
    Bledsoe (2nd tier)

Knight - 3rd tier
    #dumptruckin