Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The country is headed in the wrong direction. Let's tax the wealthy who creates jobs for the poor so all jobs will be gone and everyone will be poor. We are rewarding the poor for doing nothing except mooching and we are penalizing the people who work hard and make a lot of money. I thought that was the best part of america, you can come here and really succeed. But now succeeding will get you punished with heavy taxes. So the message here is, don't work hard because you'll get taxed more anyway. Let's all have more babies and be on welfare and get all the free stuff we need! Vancouver canada is always nice this time of year!

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by LiemD View Post
    The country is headed in the wrong direction. Let's tax the wealthy who creates jobs for the poor so all jobs will be gone and everyone will be poor. We are rewarding the poor for doing nothing except mooching and we are penalizing the people who work hard and make a lot of money. I thought that was the best part of america, you can come here and really succeed. But now succeeding will get you punished with heavy taxes. So the message here is, don't work hard because you'll get taxed more anyway. Let's all have more babies and be on welfare and get all the free stuff we need! Vancouver canada is always nice this time of year!
    so do you think guys like bill gates will now sell microsoft and give all their money to poor guys like me since it sucks to be rich now and start having babies and move to the projects since its cool to be poor now?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by LiemD View Post
    Glenn Beck has some land he wants to sell you...

Oh, and your subscription to Beck inc is about to run out next week. Don't forget!
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The wacky right seems to be becoming more and moderate after their loss just a few weeks ago... Glad to see that they are finally smelling the roses...

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...is-a-myth.html

It is still amazing to me that every time some drastic and destructive act of nature takes place all of a sudden "global warming" crawls out of the woodwork. There are still too many people who have read articles, listened to rants by or watched a movie by Al Gore.

A month or so ago, it was stated by climate scientists that there had not been any "warming" for 16 years.

The fact is that nature throws some bad curves at us at various times. The idea that oil or coal, or natural gas, or whatever is the cause of so-called global warming is ludicrous. The good Lord prepared this earth for us to live on, and he provided the necessary products for us to develop for our use and comfort.

It has been determined that there have been periods of time on the earth when there were far fewer men, and yet there were warmer than expected temperatures. Man-caused "global warming" is a figment of some climate alarmists' imagination — and much of it has come about because they were able to make a lot of money along their way; if you don't believe me, follow the money trail.

Russell Bender

Nephi
    Lakers Suck.