Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    Yeah, and I can see where the numbers are.

Texas: 109K
    Louisiana: 35K
    Florida/Georgia/Alabama/North Carolina/Tennessee: around 35K
    South Carolina/Colorado/Arkansas/Missouri/Arizona/Michigan/Kentucky/Indiana: around 25K

To look at it another way, California has about 37.7 million people and has managed a whole 1,100 sigs, or to put it another way, 0.0003% of the population. Wow, how impressive if that's "all" 50 states.

My points stands, though I'm a tad disappointed by Colorado. Then again the GOP tea party morons here nominated Ken Buck and Dan Maes for Senator/Governor, so the fact they dug up 25K idiots for this petition isn't surprising.
    I wonder how many of these signatures were collected at NASCAR races.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    Yeah, and I can see where the numbers are.

Texas: 109K
    Louisiana: 35K
    Florida/Georgia/Alabama/North Carolina/Tennessee: around 35K
    South Carolina/Colorado/Arkansas/Missouri/Arizona/Michigan/Kentucky/Indiana: around 25K

To look at it another way, California has about 37.7 million people and has managed a whole 1,100 sigs, or to put it another way, 0.0003% of the population. Wow, how impressive if that's "all" 50 states.

My points stands, though I'm a tad disappointed by Colorado. Then again the GOP tea party morons here nominated Ken Buck and Dan Maes for Senator/Governor, so the fact they dug up 25K idiots for this petition isn't surprising.
    To be fair anyone from anywhere can sign any petition for any state. So the 109k from Texas are not all from Texas. They could be anywhere.

Also in your list are 3 states that voted for Obama and 1 that he almost won.

In a turn of events that I found quite interesting, Alex Jones announced on his radio show that has millions of listeners around the world, that he believes the only way to save the country at this point if for states to declare secession.
    Check out the short video, take a read, think about it, and discuss.

http://www.infowars.com/why-the-stat...-save-america/

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymous View Post
    None. Nascar fans don't know how to use the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymous View Post
    Probably about as many as were collected at your local opera performance.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    If the Cal Golden Bears poach Gary Anderson from USU, I will sign the petition to secede.

Quote Originally Posted by larryselbows View Post
    If the Cal Golden Bears poach Gary Anderson from USU, I will sign the petition to secede.
    What about Rocky Anderson from Salt Lake City Mayor fame?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    Did you really expect that in the land of liberal ideals, that a state like California would do anything other than be quiet and fess up to the status quo?
    Nope, though in this case the status quo is the rational move. That being said saying you have petitions in all 50 states, and managing a whopping 1000 of them in the most populous state in the nation where millions of Republicans and conservatives live isn't exactly impressive or some sort of statement.
    It started with Earl [Watson], Randy [Foye] and Marvin [Williams]–the veteran guys. I thought the young guys did a good job of following their lead getting us off to a good start. - referring to the Jazz/Bobcats game on 3/1/13

Earl, Randy, and Marvin started the first quarter 0-3, scored a whopping zero points, and finished with a turnover in the first quarter.

Your head coach of the Jazz ladies and gentlemen.

http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell