Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Who wants to bet Lin comes out of his shooting slump tonight.
    UGLI probably will. He's like Mikey. He'll bet on anything.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    UGLI probably will. He's like Mikey. He'll bet on anything.
    Ya right. Bet you $5 I won't bet on anything all week.
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Can't wait to see burks against harden!!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Can't wait to see burks against harden!!!
    I like your sense of humor Zulu. Lol
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    I like your sense of humor Zulu. Lol
    Hey hey hey. Easy on the St George love.

This is a must win... haha.. we might be suckie on the road but lets stay perfect at home.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Hey hey hey. Easy on the St George love.
    Alright! Geez.....
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Lowest circle of hell, watching the Jazz on standard def on a tube tv.
    David Locke Tonights match-up -- Jazz 14th ranked offense v. Rockets 19th ranked defense and Rockets 15th ranked offense v. Jazz #14 defense #HOUatUTA

Jim BurtonJazz will stick with new lineup tonight. Jefferson, Favors, Millsap across the front. Foye and MoWill in the back. Hayward, MaWill bench.

Jim BurtonRockets guard James Harden clearly on the minds of Jazz players as they prep for tonight. Many mentioned him specifically after shootaround.

Jody Genessy Al Jefferson on Houston being a good fit for James Harden: "He didn't come to Utah so I really didn't care, just to be honest with ya."

Jody Genessy Paul Millsap lauded the Rockets' guards: "They're going to pick-and-roll you all night, and we've just got to be ready for that."

Jody Genessy Derrick Favors "Our pick-and-roll defense has been kind of sloppy lately, but we've been working on it in practice and watching film on it."

David Locke According the @mySynergySports James Harden is the #1 pick and roll player in the NBA - shooting 30/56

Jim Burton Rockets PG Jeremy Lin got the whole "Linsanity" thing going with a 28/8 game vs. Jazz last Feb. in NYC. Was his 1st start of his career.
    Analytics made the NBA boring.

Jody Genessy Paul Millsap lauded the Rockets' guards: "They're going to pick-and-roll you all night, and we've just got to be ready for that."

Rest assured, Paul.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Jazz have played the Rockets more than any other team. 175 Games and the Jazz have won 96 of them.

Last year the Jazz were 2-1 against the Rockets. In the last meeting Hayward outscored Parsons by 16 and led the Jazz in scoring and assists. In that game Burks and Enes played about 11 minutes each. Carrol Started and got 7 rebounds and scored 10 points.

Besides Parsons, Pattrick Patterson is the only other Rocket player to have played in that game who is still on the Rockets roster. Patterson scored 10 and rebounded 6. Favors also scored 10, but he rebounded 11 and blocked 3.

Go Jazz.

Al Jefferson's trying out for the rockets today, hope he goes 30/20.

Houston played the late game in LA against the Lakers last night. Kobe had a triple double, Dwight had 28/13. Houston Lost by 11. They did not have a shoot around today.

Harden had 20 points and 7 assists. Parsons had 24 points with 4 3pts. Houston C Omer Asik left the game in the first half with a cut over his right eye, but returned for the second half after getting five stitches. Cole Aldrich is the back-up center.

For some reason I am really excited for this game!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Harden is going to try to single handedly win the game i think. i bet he scores 40.... everyone has career nights when they play the jazz. we bring out the best in people. thats not a bad thing.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    Harden is going to try to single handedly win the game i think. i bet he scores 40.... everyone has career nights when they play the jazz. we bring out the best in people. thats not a bad thing.
    Except burks...

Free burks !!!!!