Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    From the funny but it isn't department: Tinsley's 3 and Favors picking up two fouls in the first minute of the game.

We really need to take advantage of this Sacto back to back to get right. No banana peels or Toronto specials.

Good to get a win, but this is a game we should have won.
    They were on a B2B, average, their best player was sick, and we were at home.

Always good to see us play well, and do our part though. Something to build on.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Solid win. The Rockets are in a lot of trouble-- I was nervous about them after those first two games, but not anymore.

As for the Jazz, pretty solid win. It sucks that referees have no respect for Hayward. He should be averaging about 20ppg if he actually got the calls that he earns.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1889&dateline=1332058703

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck View Post
    Jefferson got 16 rebounds in 27 minutes.
    so???

boozer also gets gazillion rebounds per game
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by The Norm View Post
    He also played atrocious defense, stagnated the offense when he was in, and ended up in with a big fat +/- of 0 in a game that we won in a blowout.
    also the first 9 points scored by houston was on pick and rolling al.
    favors busted his guts to make up for al mistakes but it got him 2 fouls.
    favors should have been like milsap not busting your guts cleaning up jefferson lack of defense.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CarteBlanche View Post
    Kanter got 6 rebounds in 6 less minutes than Jefferson.
    but the defense and offewnse was way better with kanter on the floor .
    jazz outscoring houston with kanter on the floor. compared to when jefferson was on the floor.

thats al that ,matters jazz outscoring the opponent.
    not al's individual stats
    01-21-2013

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Kanter's +\- was also in the positive
    Kanter shot 3/5 - Jeffy 4/12
    Kanter 3 Assists - Jeffy 2
    Kanter 3 Blocks - Jeffy 1

Your point?
    also kanter played a lot of minutes in garbage time when the 3rd stringer let houston cut the deficit
    01-21-2013

Poor Burks looks lost out there. Granted it was garbage minutes, but at least use the garbage minutes to your advantage man.

Other than that solid win all the way around. I love seeing the Jazz dominate the Rockets.
    It started with Earl [Watson], Randy [Foye] and Marvin [Williams]–the veteran guys. I thought the young guys did a good job of following their lead getting us off to a good start. - referring to the Jazz/Bobcats game on 3/1/13

Earl, Randy, and Marvin started the first quarter 0-3, scored a whopping zero points, and finished with a turnover in the first quarter.

Your head coach of the Jazz ladies and gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by JJAS View Post
    It's been pissing me off to no end! The guy has shown that he can rebound at an incredible rate and then gets like 1 rebound in 14 minutes. Per 36, he is averaging 3.5 less than last year (8 down from 11.5)! That's disgraceful.
    Can we please address the elephant in the room and that is Enes Kanter is no longer an elephant?

I'm sure he looks great at the beach though.

Randy Foye is now shooting 44% from 3 and 29% from inside the arc. I doubt a greater disparity exists in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    Randy Foye is now shooting 44% from 3 and 29% from inside the arc. I doubt a greater disparity exists in the league.

He's a good speciality guy. He can hit the 3, and certainly takes a lot of them.
    My problem with him is his lack of game everywhere else, and that he stealing all of Burks time for development.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    He's a good speciality guy. He can hit the 3, and certainly takes a lot of them.
    My problem with him is his lack of game everywhere else, and that he stealing all of Burks time for development.
    I don't really think he lacks game outside of 3pt shooting. He plays fairly smart, makes the right pass most of the time, and plays within the offense. He just isn't out there chucking, for the most part. His in between game is definitely lacking, but that isn't that big of a deal.
    'Merican League Consensus (kind of) PWR RANKS

12) Goose

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    I don't really think he lacks game outside of 3pt shooting. He plays fairly smart, makes the right pass most of the time, and plays within the offense. He just isn't out there chucking, for the most part. His in between game is definitely lacking, but that isn't that big of a deal.
    Well I don't think he's a low IQ player - just a low talent player and a known quantity.

But the shooting chart he has right now is not sustainable in the NBA - some players do read scouting reports and those 3's will start to be more contested and he'll be forced to put the ball on the floor.

The crazy thing is, Foye was kind of the known for having the complete opposite game coming out of college.

From Draft Express......

Offensively, he is an attractive prospect because of how versatile and advanced a scorer he is. Foye is first and foremost a slasher, mostly thanks to his outstanding ball-handling skills and the way he can create space for himself to get his shot off. He is absolutely fearless taking the ball to the basket, and finishes strong in the toughest of situations, even with contact. Foye has all the crafty moves needed to create offense for himself, using hesitation moves, a strong crossover, excellent footwork, heads fakes and the threat of his perimeter shot. He’s terrific at changing gears and keeping his man on his heels, showing excellent improvisation skills and never being predictable in what he’s going to throw at you next. His first step isn’t incredible, but his 2nd are 3rd are much better than what you would expect, as once he gets going he just overpowers his way into the lane.
    I guess that's what a combo of knee injuries and finding out some of your bake moves/lane moves don't work as well in the NBA as they did in college for you, gets you.
    How can he have wisdom whose talk is of bollocks?