Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    I think kantor would benifit from playing with mo playing point. mo is actually a shooting threat. were as tin sucks at shooting.... how a point gaurd can stay in the nba and shoot so poorly is beyond me... but kanter and favers get double every time.... everyone knows tin aint gunna shoot it.
    Yeah. Tinsley's shot is terrible. Don't worry we'll have Earl back next game. From terrible to just bad. So it is an upgrade
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    Yeah. Tinsley's shot is terrible. Don't worry we'll have Earl back next game. From terrible to just bad. So it is an upgrade
    From 17% to 20%....?
    Minus the assists, plus a little better defense, minus the hieght, and plus the unbridled intensity?
    Earl wins 3-2. I think I just thew up in my mouth at how awful the backup PG situation is.
    This is almost Ronnie Pricean levels.

I wish we could get Quinn back.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    Yeah the 3rd quarter was pretty garbage. Where dd you hear that about Lindsay though?
    Took me a while to remember where I saw it lol.

http://www.slcdunk.com/the-downbeat/...p-downbeat-893

#BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This has probably already been stated, but even though the Jazz won against the Rockets, I'm still not happy with the way the point is being ran. Maybe that's how Ty wants it? I see very little patience or court vision with Mo handling and I still see a lot of selfish basketball. One of the other things that constantly bothers me is when Al has the ball on the left block, no one cuts to the basket. During one possession it looked like Paul was going to cut middle while Al had the ball on the low block, but then hesitated and stayed right block. I will give Mo some credit, last night he ran the PnR with Al during one possession which resulted in a bucket for Al.

Maybe I'm old, but I want to see more cutting while the big is holding on the left block, I want to see more PnR's close to the foul line with a big cutting and getting the easy bucket. It's great that Mo can score, but one of the things that gets me excited is seeing the ball movement. It will almost always result in great, winning basketball.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    more like SUCKets

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    You're not seriously pinning the lack of killer instict solely on Big Al are you?
    I do because he is a team captain and it rubs off on the team.
    he is the highest paid leader.
    and he is not held acountable to his mistakes/short commings.
    so if any player wants to be succesfull they have to have al as an example and that really truly rubs off.
    unless you have another form of motivation eg Carol.

to bad not everyone is like carol
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    more like SUCKets
    hahahahahahahah

"Houston we have a problem, are basketbal team Sux!"

AhahaaHAHAHahaHAaAHAHAHa
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by m3at View Post
    This has probably already been stated, but even though the Jazz won against the Rockets, I'm still not happy with the way the point is being ran. Maybe that's how Ty wants it? I see very little patience or court vision with Mo handling and I still see a lot of selfish basketball. One of the other things that constantly bothers me is when Al has the ball on the left block, no one cuts to the basket. During one possession it looked like Paul was going to cut middle while Al had the ball on the low block, but then hesitated and stayed right block. I will give Mo some credit, last night he ran the PnR with Al during one possession which resulted in a bucket for Al.

Maybe I'm old, but I want to see more cutting while the big is holding on the left block, I want to see more PnR's close to the foul line with a big cutting and getting the easy bucket. It's great that Mo can score, but one of the things that gets me excited is seeing the ball movement. It will almost always result in great, winning basketball.

agreed. i posted the same observations after the road trip. at least the point guards did a better job of pushing the ball upcourt against the rockets than they have been recently. with our athletic wings we should be scoring a heap more on fast breaks. mo did a good job of driving and kicking out to open shooters in the first half. he's also been deadly with that pull-up jumper from a foot or two behind the free throw line and he needs to keep taking that when he's open.

im probably old too and the lack of pick-and-roll and cuts are also pet peeves. guys don't cut with any conviction at all. it makes our offense appear even more predictable for the fans and opposition when you see guys are just jogging through plays lamely, hands down around their knees, without any intent. the mo-to-al pnr last night (the first i can remember all season) was great basketball. hopefully we'll see more of it. a whole lot of teams run this on every other possession with success. our bigs, with their size and touch, should be killing it on the pick and roll.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I told you guys the Jazz are good.

§§§§§§§~~~~~§§§§§§§
    §§§§§§§∑∑∑∑∑♡∑∑∑∑§§§§§§§
    §§§§§§§~~~~~§§§§§§§

The Jazz got Heart

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."