Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't think Cleveland would want to give up Varejao for one year of Jefferson. Financials aren't a concern here.

I've been an advocate of trading with Cleveland for their assets, admittedly minor assets. Get Sacramento's pick (too far protected to be usable for a few years), and the Lakers' pick and maybe Cleveland's pick with some protection if Cleveland wants to try to compete with both Varejao and Jefferson. Eat Walton's expiring. Still saves Jazz money and gives them more assets to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by negative reputation giver
    youre inquires are tiresome

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck View Post
    I don't think Cleveland would want to give up Varejao for one year of Jefferson. Financials aren't a concern here.

I've been an advocate of trading with Cleveland for their assets, admittedly minor assets. Get Sacramento's pick (too far protected to be usable for a few years), and the Lakers' pick and maybe Cleveland's pick with some protection if Cleveland wants to try to compete with both Varejao and Jefferson. Eat Walton's expiring. Still saves Jazz money and gives them more assets to play with.
    And who would score for us? He's by far our best player right now, but thats nothing new on this board. we always want to trade our best player!

Banned
    sorry OP i dont think the cavaliers are stupid enough to do the trade you proposed.
    varejao is just too gooooood.
    but i applause the effort. better luck next time.