Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Middle East

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Good to know that a whole lot of you are in line with groups that wish to wipe out an entire people.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Hell no!
    Who poked the bee hive?
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzyapma View Post
    Who poked the bee hive?
    Take your pick.

Israel
    Hamas
    USA
    Iran
    France
    Syria
    Russia
    Jihadists
    Saudi Arabia
    Turkey

None of them are blameless and all have their hands in this mess.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Take your pick.

Israel
    Hamas
    USA
    Iran
    France
    Syria
    Russia
    Jihadists
    Saudi Arabia
    Turkey

None of them are blameless and all have their hands in this mess.
    For example Turkish government followed direct orders from the USA. So did Saudi Arabia.

I pick Mossad and CIA and their Great Middle East Project for this mess. Actions have consequences.
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I wish ur government was as good as u stoked.

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    For example Turkish government followed direct orders from the USA. So did Saudi Arabia.

I pick Mossad and CIA and their Great Middle East Project for this mess. Actions have consequences.
    So the CIA and Mossad are to blame while groups like Hamas and Iran are innocent int his matter? Very interesting. Close minded and blind (in my opinion) but interesting.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So the CIA and Mossad are to blame while groups like Hamas and Iran are innocent int his matter? Very interesting. Close minded and blind (in my opinion) but interesting.
    So, after centuries, you come back to Jerusalem and establish a government and found Israel. By force, you banish people who live on the soil out, if not, kill them. Can you explain me, why Hamas is guilty, if they don't want to leave their soil?
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So, after centuries, you come back to Jerusalem and organize a government and found Israel. By force, you banish people who live on the soil out, if not, kill them. Can you explain me, why Hamas is guilty, if they don't want to leave their soil?
    For the same reason Israel is. Hamas is killing civilians and has no regard for Jewish life. You can sugar coat it all you want but the Palestinians are lead by a group that only wants to kill Israelis. Hamas has not intention of every finding a solution other than destroying Israel completely. That is wrong. Period.

I am not saying Israel is a saint. There are many thigns they could do if they truly wanted peace as well.

I think that both sides truly have no interest in peaceful co-existence. At least Hamas is truthful about it.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    For the same reason Israel is. Hamas is killing civilians and has no regard for Jewish life. You can sugar coat it all you want but the Palestinians are lead by a group that only wants to kill Israelis. Hamas has not intention of every finding a solution other than destroying Israel completely. That is wrong. Period.

I am not saying Israel is a saint. There are many thigns they could do if they truly wanted peace as well.

I think that both sides truly have no interest in peaceful co-existence. At least Hamas is truthful about it.
    ^^^^^This.
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ^^^^^This.
    Like I said, Israel is not blameless in this. However I cannot condone Hamas or its stance. As long as Palestine is lead by Hamas then they will never get anywhere. They are their own worst enemy. Hamas does not deserve a country to rule. The palestinians deserve a country of their own but not Hamas. To bad they have become one and the same in so many cases.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I wonder what everyone thinks about the contention that Palestinians do not exist other than a reason to create a wedge between Israel and the Arab world?

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct “Palestinian people” to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan. ~~ Zahir Muhsein, PLO executive committee member, March 31, 1977
    http://www.wnd.com/2000/10/1696/

Isn’t it interesting that prior to the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, there was no serious movement for a Palestinian homeland?
    The truth is that Palestine is no more real than Never-Never Land. The first time the name was used was in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised, it would be known as Palestine. The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier. It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury. They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, but that had even less staying power.

Palestine has never existed — before or since — as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
    Discuss.
    Last edited by Scat; 11-20-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Well Scat, wether it has existed or not I think that the group of peopel now called Palestinians deserve a country of their own. No one else wants them and they should have a land of their own. The lands have already been decided. All that needs to be done is overcome centuries of idiotically blind hatred on both sides.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Well Scat, wether it has existed or not I think that the group of peopel now called Palestinians deserve a country of their own. No one else wants them and they should have a land of their own. The lands have already been decided. All that needs to be done is overcome centuries of idiotically blind hatred on both sides.
    However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.
    Would not this make Jordan the de facto homeland of Palestinians?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    Would not this make Jordan the de facto homeland of Palestinians?
    Well if Jordan and the Palestinians wanted to unit they shoudl and I would be inclined to agree with you on this.

I am not going to make that assumption, even thjough it may be right, based on one guys wishes.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Swordsman View Post
    5 lies the media keeps repeating

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/omar-b...media&ir=Media

Anyone following the facts will clearly see that the Palestinians are acting in self defense against the genocide.

It is amazing how the simple minded are so easily manipulated.

Also this speaks for itself:

why is your map only from 1946.
    before 1946 there where no jews and palestians?
    what about 200 years ago?
    400?
    1000?
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha