Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Middle East

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    1946 refers to the time of the end of ww2 dutch. it's important since this war has been a holocaust on the jewish people. it symbolizes the rise of the zionism notion that existed before and came to life after that.

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Here is a song about the Palestine-Israel conflict.

They show many clips in this including a group of 4 Israeli soldiers beating up a child.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Numerous reports are starting to come out that Hamas is fakign deaths by civilians. The reports claim they are using photos from other conflicts such as Syria and carryign people out who appear dead but are fine as they are seen in other pics or videos minutes later.

Thoughts?
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Numerous reports are starting to come out that Hamas is fakign deaths by civilians. The reports claim they are using photos from other conflicts such as Syria and carryign people out who appear dead but are fine as they are seen in other pics or videos minutes later.

Thoughts?
    I think they also use neighborhoods to launch attacks in attempt to use the presence of their own women and children as shields, but they're also perfectly happy if the Israelis retaliate against the attack and kill women and children because it gives them an opportunity to cry about how Israel kills women and children. While at the same time their own attacks are targeted directly at Israeli women and children and they don't care so that fact can't be used against them. I think Israel hesitates to attack legitimate targets that are hidden amongst women and children on purpose by the Palestinian hostiles.

Since they think they have an ace in the hole when their women and children become the casualties of their own impotent attempts to hurt Israel I wouldn't be surprised if they just made them up when they weren't able to bait Israel into attacking them when they hide behind women and children.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post

Thoughts?
    Isn't that their whole game plan essentially? Agitate by lobbing some rockets into Isreal that you know can only do relatively little damage, retaliation from Israel, and then goes the media campaign to drub up some sympathy? That's all they've got. Media manipulation to their advantage is certainly smart from their standpoint. That is, until you see pictures of them dragging bodies behind their crappy motorbikes....then they are back to being portrayed as savages.

Body counts are always iffy though. In Syria, it's always like....there have been 35,000 deaths according to some 5 man human rights operation based in London. Oh yeah? I think I'll just disregard that number then.
    In God, whose word I praise, in the LORD, whose word I praise, in God I trust and am not afraid. What can man do to me?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    1946 refers to the time of the end of ww2 dutch. it's important since this war has been a holocaust on the jewish people. it symbolizes the rise of the zionism notion that existed before and came to life after that.
    i know ****************

but what i'm saying is why start with 1946.
    jews have been living there for centuries.
    so have some arabs.

it is jsut shortsighted to use 1946
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    what i was saying is they conviently chose to forget everything before 1946.
    was the wailing wall built after 1946?
    what all the other jewish buildings built after 1946?
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    what i was saying is they conviently chose to forget everything before 1946.
    was the wailing wall built after 1946?
    what all the other jewish buildings built after 1946?
    well, after sharing war 2, the united nations promised the promised lands to the jews and when they went there with their couches and pillows and stuff, they have found out that arabs have already settled in the place. they kicked them out and that made bigger arabs angry, they gathered to kick israeli ace but instead have their own kicked. so here we are now. if israeli was not found, ww 2 would have an effect of sympathy that all the world would feel over the jews. but jews are a different kinda people. they have their own religion, own race and even own language! (I know about african jews who believe his excellency Moses was black. let's not get there) so when they form a nation on that notion, it's kinda unacceptable to the long time dwellers.

BUT

the main reason that this conflict will never end is the states/governments interests themselves. no people would enjoy killing each other for that long, believe me.

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    well, after sharing war 2, the united nations promised the promised lands to the jews and when they went there with their couches and pillows and stuff, they have found out that arabs have already settled in the place. they kicked them out and that made bigger arabs angry, they gathered to kick israeli ace but instead have their own kicked. so here we are now. if israeli was not found, ww 2 would have an effect of sympathy that all the world would feel over the jews. but jews are a different kinda people. they have their own religion, own race and even own language! (I know about african jews who believe his excellency Moses was black. let's not get there) so when they form a nation on that notion, it's kinda unacceptable to the long time dwellers.

BUT

the main reason that this conflict will never end is the states/governments interests themselves. no people would enjoy killing each other for that long, believe me.
    I'm a practicing jew. so you dont have to tell me
    01-21-2013

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

BUT

Very interesting addition. Where are you from/beliefs again?
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    *removed video after I noticed it was probably too gory and would get me an infraction*

I have a 19 minute video of an Israel bombing Gaza and the aftermath of it with people dieing at the hospital if anyone wants to see pst me. It has multiple children dying/dead so warning.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Swordsman View Post
    *removed video after I noticed it was probably too gory and would get me an infraction*

I have a 19 minute video of an Israel bombing Gaza and the aftermath of it with people dieing at the hospital if anyone wants to see pst me. It has multiple children dying/dead so warning.
    Someone should really tell the Palestinian fighters to stop using women and children as shields. It's disgusting.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Someone should really tell the Palestinian fighters to stop using women and children as shields. It's disgusting.
    I agree. In today's world, there is no honor left in men. They do every low thing to cover their underdogship.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It was in the middle of the city and a rocket from the sky blows a building up from airstrike....

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Swordsman View Post
    It was in the middle of the city and a rocket from the sky blows a building up from airstrike....
    And you think the Israelis targeted the building because it had women and children in it? Come on now, we're not talking about the Palestinians, we're talking about civilized people.