Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 164
  1. #1
    Premium Member Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,925
    Total Rep Points
    2365
    Rep Adjustment Power
    24

    Why not just let Israel go for it and put an end to the nonsense?

    Give them the green light and let them end the notion that Palestine exists in any real sense? It's Israel's time.

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    this thread seems a little bit racialist. im not saying it is. just what it seems like.

  4. #3
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,938
    Total Rep Points
    25017
    Rep Adjustment Power
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    this thread seems a little bit racialist. im not saying it is. just what it seems like.
    god...
    #BelieveInLindsey

  5. #4
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,938
    Total Rep Points
    25017
    Rep Adjustment Power
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Give them the green light and let them end the notion that Palestine exists in any real sense? It's Israel's time.
    i think it is what Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran are waiting for. I also think it would lead to Egypt getting involved. I also think Syria would use the distraction to be even more aggressive. dominos...
    #BelieveInLindsey

  6. #5
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,813
    Total Rep Points
    47864
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    i think it is what Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran are waiting for. I also think it would lead to Egypt getting involved. I also think Syria would use the distraction to be even more aggressive. dominos...
    How can you think of pizza in a time like this. Focus.
    #dumptruckin

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    53
    Total Rep Points
    75
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Lol.

  8. #7
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,938
    Total Rep Points
    25017
    Rep Adjustment Power
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    How can you think of pizza in a time like this. Focus.
    sorry, i just wanted to celebrate the Jazz win.
    #BelieveInLindsey

  9. #8
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    9,532
    Total Rep Points
    8954
    Rep Adjustment Power
    46
    I personally don't care.

    We're on the other side of the world. Lets worry about our own nation. Let Israel and whoever else fight whoever they want. Isolationism always was the best medicine.

    If Israel destroys Iran then that should be their business. If Israel is crushed by Iran then that's their business.

    Let other countries rise and learn to walk or fall on their own two feet. I for one am tired of the USA trying to help every lil country and their dog try and walk using billions of our hard earned dollars.

    If Egypt, Israel, Iraq, etc want to survive, then do so WITHOUT our aid. If you can't, then meh, let another country/empire/group try.

    "Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto"

    -Thomas Jefferson
    Lakers Suck.

  10. #9
    Senior Member jazzyapma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Antalya
    Posts
    1,084
    Total Rep Points
    2610
    Rep Adjustment Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    I personally don't care.

    We're on the other side of the world. Lets worry about our own nation. Let Israel and whoever else fight whoever they want. Isolationism always was the best medicine.

    If Israel destroys Iran then that should be their business. If Israel is crushed by Iran then that's their business.

    Let other countries rise and learn to walk or fall on their own two feet. I for one am tired of the USA trying to help every lil country and their dog try and walk using billions of our hard earned dollars.

    If Egypt, Israel, Iraq, etc want to survive, then do so WITHOUT our aid. If you can't, then meh, let another country/empire/group try.

    "Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto"

    -Thomas Jefferson

    How can you be ignorant like this when your CIA triggers all this to start in the first place? It was the USA who founded Israel. Either you would f*** off the other nation's borders or you should "care".
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,356
    Total Rep Points
    4257
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Give them the green light and let them end the notion that Palestine exists in any real sense? It's Israel's time.
    exactly
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,356
    Total Rep Points
    4257
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    this thread seems a little bit racialist. im not saying it is. just what it seems like.
    seriously
    a ****ty godforsaken country shoots missiles into israel and this thread is racially.

    what do you think will happen if mexico or cuba did this to usa.
    stfu
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,356
    Total Rep Points
    4257
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    i think it is what Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran are waiting for. I also think it would lead to Egypt getting involved. I also think Syria would use the distraction to be even more aggressive. dominos...
    nah they wont get involved.
    they had a lot of opportunities to get involved
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,356
    Total Rep Points
    4257
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzyapma View Post
    How can you be ignorant like this when your CIA triggers all this to start in the first place? It was the USA who founded Israel. Either you would f*** off the other nation's borders or you should "care".
    wow it was the usa who founded israel?
    hahahahahhahahaa
    narsicism of the commie USA is funny.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  15. #14
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my head, trying to get out more...
    Posts
    5,701
    Total Rep Points
    14520
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzyapma View Post
    How can you be ignorant like this when your CIA triggers all this to start in the first place? It was the USA who founded Israel. Either you would f*** off the other nation's borders or you should "care".
    easy m'man he's an acehole when it comes to nonamericans so there's no news flash there. it actually is fun to observe the ignorant reactions of some conservative americans that even think they are so far from the world because there is a big ocean between them. I guess they are stuck in a fixation of dreaming themselves in the time of Galileo or something.


    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

    4.17.14

  16. #15
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my head, trying to get out more...
    Posts
    5,701
    Total Rep Points
    14520
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    god...
    lol. jız like old timez ain't it?


    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

    4.17.14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •