Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 164
  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,571
    Rep Power
    0
    So if Iran gets involved, and Egypt, and Syria, then Israel stomps all their asses like they've done every time those fools want to get crazy. The only thing stopping Israel from dominating the entire region is their own self control and pressure from the international community. Palestinians don't acknowledge Israel's right to exist and elect Hamas to lead them. I say let them suffer the consequences of their own stupidity and take the reins off Israel. When they are willing to acknowledge Israel's right to exist and put an end to rocket, mortar and terrorist attacks against Israeli women and children then they can continue living their backwards lives in the **** hole they haven't seemed to have the ability to improve, while Israel lives in the first world with a substantial industrial/technological economy.

  2. #17
    Lazy Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    4,978
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    So if Iran gets involved, and Egypt, and Syria, then Israel stomps all their asses like they've done every time those fools want to get crazy. The only thing stopping Israel from dominating the entire region is their own self control and pressure from the international community. Palestinians don't acknowledge Israel's right to exist and elect Hamas to lead them. I say let them suffer the consequences of their own stupidity and take the reins off Israel. When they are willing to acknowledge Israel's right to exist and put an end to rocket, mortar and terrorist attacks against Israeli women and children then they can continue living their backwards lives in the **** hole they haven't seemed to have the ability to improve, while Israel lives in the first world with a substantial industrial/technological economy.
    I would tend to agree with part of this, though I do wonder why Israelis continue to settle in areas of the said backwards ****hole.
    It started with Earl [Watson], Randy [Foye] and Marvin [Williams]Ėthe veteran guys. I thought the young guys did a good job of following their lead getting us off to a good start. - referring to the Jazz/Bobcats game on 3/1/13

    Earl, Randy, and Marvin started the first quarter 0-3, scored a whopping zero points, and finished with a turnover in the first quarter.

    Your head coach of the Jazz ladies and gentlemen.

  3. #18
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my head, trying to get out more...
    Posts
    3,980
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    So if Iran gets involved, and Egypt, and Syria, then Israel stomps all their asses like they've done every time those fools want to get crazy. The only thing stopping Israel from dominating the entire region is their own self control and pressure from the international community. Palestinians don't acknowledge Israel's right to exist and elect Hamas to lead them. I say let them suffer the consequences of their own stupidity and take the reins off Israel. When they are willing to acknowledge Israel's right to exist and put an end to rocket, mortar and terrorist attacks against Israeli women and children then they can continue living their backwards lives in the **** hole they haven't seemed to have the ability to improve, while Israel lives in the first world with a substantial industrial/technological economy.
    entire region? israel would walk around with **** in their pants unless us kept wiping their crap off.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

    4.17.14


    Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

    Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

    ~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

  4. #19
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    5,654
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Give them the green light and let them end the notion that Palestine exists in any real sense? It's Israel's time.
    Unless they wipe out a large percentage of the Palestinian population or disallow them to vote in Israeli elections (that is, go from de facto apartheid to actual apartheid), absorbing Gaza and the West Bank (as opposed to just controlling those territories) into Israel would also be the end of Israeli rule over Israel, as the Palestinians outnumber the Israelis.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    1,337
    Rep Power
    0
    The Jews have learned from Hitler how to massacre innocents.

  6.  

     

  7. #21
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    18,762
    Rep Power
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    entire region? israel would walk around with **** in their pants unless us kept wiping their crap off.
    I disagree. Israel is more than capable of holding their own. Yes having the US as an ally helps but don't under estimate Israel. I think the onyl people that would really give Israel any run for their money would be Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Iran. And lately it seems that Saudi Arabia and Turkey are being pushed more and more to Israels side.

  8. #22
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    18,762
    Rep Power
    79
    One thing I have always wondered, does Israel control the border between Gaza and Egypt? If not wouldn't Egypt be to blame for the Palestinian plight in Gaza as well? They could open that border to allow goods to move across it.

    Anyone know?

  9. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Metro East, St. Louis
    Posts
    7,330
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Give them the green light and let them end the notion that Palestine exists in any real sense? It's Israel's time.
    See, I thought you would mean Israel would stop erecting and protecting Israeli cities in Palestinian territory and turn the protection of Palestinian land over to Palestine. That would be going for it.
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

    Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

    Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

  10. #24
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my head, trying to get out more...
    Posts
    3,980
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    One thing I have always wondered, does Israel control the border between Gaza and Egypt? If not wouldn't Egypt be to blame for the Palestinian plight in Gaza as well? They could open that border to allow goods to move across it.

    Anyone know?
    not anymore. now egypt controls it. they have a 100 meter buffer zone and even steel walls beneath the surface walls to tackle the smugglers which they cannot.

    but the problem is the egypt weare talking about is not arafat's egypt. it's the far end opposite of that. they will not conflict with israel directly. but the pm of egypt talked to obama. a government official of egypt said that they might stop the trade with israel, they might cut all the relations with them which would hurt the peace treaty, but they would never do smth to grow the tension higher.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

    4.17.14


    Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

    Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

    ~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

  11. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Metro East, St. Louis
    Posts
    7,330
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    One thing I have always wondered, does Israel control the border between Gaza and Egypt? If not wouldn't Egypt be to blame for the Palestinian plight in Gaza as well? They could open that border to allow goods to move across it.

    Anyone know?
    Code:
    Israel has blockaded Gaza, including the border with Egypt.  In fact, there are dozens of tunnels that run from Egypt to Gaza used to smuggle things past the blockade.
    The proceeding information is no longer true. I apologize for my error.
    Last edited by One Brow; 11-20-2012 at 09:17 AM. Reason: I was wrong
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

    Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

    Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

  12. #26
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my head, trying to get out more...
    Posts
    3,980
    Rep Power
    33
    here's a nice pic of che visiting gaza. this one's mostly for ya ilyasova..

    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

    4.17.14


    Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

    Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

    ~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

  13. #27
    Senior Member jazzyapma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Antalya
    Posts
    880
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    One thing I have always wondered, does Israel control the border between Gaza and Egypt? If not wouldn't Egypt be to blame for the Palestinian plight in Gaza as well? They could open that border to allow goods to move across it.

    Anyone know?
    Here is a google translation of a Turkish article about it. I didn't read the translation but I believe it would suck:

    Egypt opened Rafah border into Egypt Gaza resident Gate thousands of demobilization Nearly a month has passed through a wall. For a period of 15 days beginning on January 23, continued this transition. What are you able to intervene in Egypt nor Israel, can stop the passage.

    Border nowadays, quiet and still, because in Egypt, the Foreign Minister of Gazans completely closing the border on February 3 Geyt'in, "Who will break the feet of limit breaches." did not forget the words in the form of intimidation.

    In fact, since the breach of the Egyptian-Israeli border in terms of both Egypt and Israel and has emerged as a new security problem. America is concerned about this problem, and a kind of Egyptian mediation between Israel and doing it.

    Indeed, this bapta U.S. Assistant Secretary of State David Welch, 10 days ago, Cairo, Jerusalem and Ramallah to visit and has consulted with officials searched for a solution to a common problem.

    News, Egyptian Foreign Minister Gheit and intelligence chief General Omar Suleiman, Egypt and Gaza Welch talks with the probe as well as the overall situation and arrived at the conclusion that changes its stance on boundary violations understood.

    After his talks with Egyptian officials informed Israel about them in Welch, Israelis, is ready to change the situation on the border of Egypt, Israel no longer listen to the demands of the Egyptian border, has pointed to the need to take into account.

    Egypt, then a more effective border control in order to fulfill the 750-strong security force deployed along the border in the first 1500 to raise the demand. After Israel's withdrawal from Gaza in August 2005 in accordance with a special agreement reached with Egypt, the Israeli border, in addition to the normal police force, along the border of Egypt had agreed to employ 750 soldiers. However, as a result of events occurring in these 750 soldiers are insufficient to control the border to Egypt, this power to 1,500's removal had bid.

    However, Israel tends to be hesitant about it. Ministry of Defence and the army along border of Egypt meets the increasing power of violence. On the other hand, until recently, those who agree with the vision changed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Egypt, the Egyptian security forces found to have reported the opinion that the adoption of the demand for more advanced and efficient equip weapons, the government is recommended. Opinion of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of displacement on the border between Egypt and Gaza because the situation had changed, and therefore be concluded that Israel must change its attitude can be summarized as strong. This, of course, is considered a realistic assessment.

    Welch also share the same assessment and to implement it in the coming days, Israel, Egypt, the United States and the Palestinian Authority wants to put together a security summit made. America soon to want to do it in a way likely to peak, but of course will not be able to Hamas, which controls Gaza.

    Certainly the border between Egypt and Israel is not only limited to Gaza. Collum area almost all the 400 kilometers between the two countries which have a long border. Until recently, this limit is not experienced much of the problem, so to speak, as no longer accept Israel's turned sieve. The last two years, at least up to 3,000 African refugees have managed to enter Israel through the border clandestinely. In short, the Egyptian-Israeli border, today Israel has emerged as a major problem and that border Israel suggests that the black. Israel is facing a new problem now 400 miles long. Let's see what to do against it?

    21 February 2008
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

  14. #28
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my head, trying to get out more...
    Posts
    3,980
    Rep Power
    33
    this bapta
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

    4.17.14


    Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

    Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

    ~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

  15. #29
    Senior Member jazzyapma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Antalya
    Posts
    880
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    this bapta
    "Nitekim, bu bapta"
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

  16. #30
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    8,696
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzyapma View Post
    How can you be ignorant like this when your CIA triggers all this to start in the first place? It was the USA who founded Israel. Either you would f*** off the other nation's borders or you should "care".
    The USA founded Israel?

    And you're calling me ignorant?

    ohhh dear.
    Corbin sucks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •