Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by babe View Post
    GVC. . . . .

you gotta learn to question news sources a little, no matter who they are.

The claim by the Israelis and their sympathizers is that Hamas missiles are launched. . . . not from the open fields that are claimed to exist around the people's dwelling places and business places, but from bunkers Hamas builds in the center of the the very most densely populated spots, with bomb-hardened bunkers only Hamas personnel can enter. No effort is made by Hamas sto protect their own people, and they are in fact brazenly used as a sort of "human shielf" for their launching sites. Further, it is claimed by the Israelis that they give advance warning to the people of impending retaliatory strikes on thses bunkers, asking the Palestininans to please clear away. . . .

The emotional value of the the word "refused" in this case is actually irrelevant. The refusal is the fact, regardless of the context or intentions of Arafat. . . . just logic, kid. It a computer byte with a value of 0 or 1, that's all.
    1. Hamas's tactics don't change the fact that the Palestinian civilian body count exceeds the Israeli civilian body count by a retarded amount. The context of those numbers is another matter entirely; one which I wasn't addressing. My post was a response to Karpasov's ridiculously false claim (and nothing else).

2. Emotional value? I'm adding context (isn't that what you were doing in your post above?). Negotiations were ongoing. Did Arafat reject some proposals? Absolutely. Did he make a strategic error? Yes (with the benefit of hindsight). Did he walk away from the table entirely? No.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    1. Hamas's tactics don't change the fact that the Palestinian civilian body count exceeds the Israeli civilian body count by a retarded amount. The context of those numbers is another matter entirely; one which I wasn't addressing. My post was a response to Karpasov's ridiculously false claim (and nothing else).

2. Emotional value? I'm adding context (isn't that what you were doing in your post above?). Negotiations were ongoing. Did Arafat reject some proposals? Absolutely. Did he make a strategic error? Yes (with the benefit of hindsight). Did he walk away from the table entirely? No.

If a person attacks you with intent to kill ineptly are you required to pull your punches? I think not.
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
    Just like everyone else.
    -Margaret Mead

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    If a person attacks you with intent to kill ineptly are you required to pull your punches? I think not.
    What? Maybe you should read the posts you're responding to.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    ever been to israel?
    do you know they have bomb shelters.
    thats why the civilian body count is so low.
    because israel invested in defense.
    defense = bomb shelters
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Swordsman View Post
    LOl using hamas tactics i see.
    just spewing pictures into the world
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    GVC, my claim was mainly: Hamas has responsibility for Palestinian suffering as well as the Israeli govermant. I'm trying to examine the situation from rational perspective. Anyway, since we are here, Palestinians and Israelis suffering day by day, I think anyone who critisis us must suggest an alternative. I remind you all that Israel dud withdraw from Gaxa and left it completly under independent Palestinian regime. Also, that Hamas got milions of $ to buuld bomb shelters fir the general public, sadly, they did not built even one. Only bought more weapons. Again, Neteniahu is a bug jerk too because he do not try to partner with more moderate Abu Mazen, the president of Palestinian authority..

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by karpasov View Post
    GVC, my claim was mainly: Hamas has responsibility for Palestinian suffering as well as the Israeli govermant. I'm trying to examine the situation from rational perspective. Anyway, since we are here, Palestinians and Israelis suffering day by day, I think anyone who critisis us must suggest an alternative. I remind you all that Israel dud withdraw from Gaxa and left it completly under independent Palestinian regime. Also, that Hamas got milions of $ to buuld bomb shelters fir the general public, sadly, they did not built even one. Only bought more weapons. Again, Neteniahu is a bug jerk too because he do not try to partner with more moderate Abu Mazen, the president of Palestinian authority..
    Unfortunately people do not want rational perspective or discussion. They want to crucify Israel or bomb Palestine.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Chasing our tails around in circles isn't helping either.
    If the chase is circular, I agree. The goal should be to get a spiral, where the chase gradually ramps down in intensity. That's much more realistic than finding a quick solution.
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by One Brow View Post
    If the chase is circular, I agree. The goal should be to get a spiral, where the chase gradually ramps down in intensity. That's much more realistic than finding a quick solution.
    And how do you get there when the parties involved deny the others right to exist? You don't.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    And how do you get there when the parties involved deny the others right to exist? You don't.
    Europe warred within itself for centuries. Now there is the European Union. It happens over time.
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by One Brow View Post
    Europe warred within itself for centuries. Now there is the European Union. It happens over time.
    Lol, I doubt France denied Englands right to exist. They may have wanted to conquer them but not destroy them.

Hamas wants to eradicate Israel. They want to wipe them from the face of the Earth. There is NO compromise as long as that is a stated goal.

None.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Old but still gold.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Swordsman View Post

Old but still gold.
    so because a few soldiers refuse to serve in gaza.
    or a few ejews dont believe in the state of israel.

israel should stop existing really??
    are you serious.
    your propaganda with pictures and youtube clips is like hamas fake propaganda spewing stuff
    01-21-2013

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    so because a few soldiers refuse to serve in gaza.
    or a few ejews dont believe in the state of israel.

israel should stop existing really??
    are you serious.
    your propaganda with pictures and youtube clips is like hamas fake propaganda spewing stuff
    When did I say Israel should stop existing? I've simply stated that Israel should stop massacring innocents. No one with an education who thinks rationally should disagree.