Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    BS, I usually think an alternative view is worthwhile. . . . unless it just gets too tiresome to try to deal with sheer irrationality or dishonesty about the subject.

The was a day when I was in the Arab quarter of Jerusalem, buying some olive carvings of camels and such. I saw the storekeeper try to kill one of my friends because he thought wrongly he was an Israeli. I have worked for, as in have had a boss, who is Palestinian, and have worked with people from Lebanon, Iran, Afghanistan and Egypt. Anyone who thinks it's worthwhile to come in here with the sheer baseless propaganda you bring, who never gives an inch in a discussion of a complex problem, begins to just look more and more like an internet warrior promoting an ideological cause, while the intellectual lights really have gone out.

A whole generation of propagandized kids schooled to hate, whose lives are focused on actual warfare. . . . have determined that there will be war, and there will be no peace whatsoever. If you want peace, you have to love peace. There are a lot of arabs who have lived in Israel and done it peacefully, who have supported the Israeli government. These people don't make bombs and try to blow human beings to bits. If that was the way the people in Gaza were behaving, the Israelis would relax and give them some trust. It's up to these people to choose that, or not.

Hamas is not a democratic "government" in any sense, and a majority of the Palestinians even in Gaza don't really want Hamas. They want to have a better life. So here I'm just saying people who want to radicalize this discussion are doing no one any favors. And I know the Israeli government needs some different thinking people in power too. I believe the radicals on both sides are paid to radicalize the problems by basically "western" elites, not real Muslims or even arabs. Get a life, and get out of the pay of these evil fire-breathing hatemongers. Try to get a life worth living.

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by babe View Post
    If that was the way the people in Gaza were behaving, the Israelis would relax and give them some trust. It's up to these people to choose that, or not.
    And yet settlements are still being built in the West Bank...
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Swordsman View Post
    When did I say Israel should stop existing? I've simply stated that Israel should stop massacring innocents. No one with an education who thinks rationally should disagree.

funny thing is if some westerner would make a picture/cartoon of certain islam stuff. embassies would be bombed.
    LOL definition of Hypocracy of hamas
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by babe View Post
    BS, I usually think an alternative view is worthwhile. . . . unless it just gets too tiresome to try to deal with sheer irrationality or dishonesty about the subject.

The was a day when I was in the Arab quarter of Jerusalem, buying some olive carvings of camels and such. I saw the storekeeper try to kill one of my friends because he thought wrongly he was an Israeli. I have worked for, as in have had a boss, who is Palestinian, and have worked with people from Lebanon, Iran, Afghanistan and Egypt. Anyone who thinks it's worthwhile to come in here with the sheer baseless propaganda you bring, who never gives an inch in a discussion of a complex problem, begins to just look more and more like an internet warrior promoting an ideological cause, while the intellectual lights really have gone out.

A whole generation of propagandized kids schooled to hate, whose lives are focused on actual warfare. . . . have determined that there will be war, and there will be no peace whatsoever. If you want peace, you have to love peace. There are a lot of arabs who have lived in Israel and done it peacefully, who have supported the Israeli government. These people don't make bombs and try to blow human beings to bits. If that was the way the people in Gaza were behaving, the Israelis would relax and give them some trust. It's up to these people to choose that, or not.

Hamas is not a democratic "government" in any sense, and a majority of the Palestinians even in Gaza don't really want Hamas. They want to have a better life. So here I'm just saying people who want to radicalize this discussion are doing no one any favors. And I know the Israeli government needs some different thinking people in power too. I believe the radicals on both sides are paid to radicalize the problems by basically "western" elites, not real Muslims or even arabs. Get a life, and get out of the pay of these evil fire-breathing hatemongers. Try to get a life worth living.
    You are acting like I am supporting Hamas 100% or something. I am simply rejecting the OP post of "let Israel end this nonsense" they way he wants to end it...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You are acting like I am supporting Hamas 100% or something. I am simply rejecting the OP post of "let Israel end this nonsense" they way he wants to end it...
    And you've gone all Pearl Watson about it...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    yah. . . . I listened to the song you posted yesterday, but sometimes when you keep up this idea about Israelis being the real terrorists it really does look like 100% for the most extreme position anyone could possibly take. . . .

And I agree, the OP post was provocative in a pretty negative way, too.

Come to think of it, listening to the rhetoric coming out of the anti-Israeli camps really does drive moderates to start feeling like there just isn't anything else to do about them but nuke them and be done with it.

that's why I think you could win more "progress" with moderate leaders.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    U.N. tally board as members vote to upgrade the Palestinian status as "non-member observer status". That's a great step for independency of Palenstine, legitimating its status and ending this nonsense.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20550864
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    U.N. tally board as members vote to upgrade the Palestinian status as "non-member observer status". That's a great step for independency of Palenstine, legitimating its status and ending this nonsense.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20550864
    I certainly agree. If I had any hope that the state of Palestine would respect peace with Israel I might even be encouraged.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    From what I understand this vote will give Palestine the ability to take Israel to the war crimes court.

So Hypothetical:

They go to that court and Israel or an Israeli citizen gets convicted. The UN asks that he be handed over and Israel gives them the bird. Then what? Let's say that that person goes to the U.S., Canada or Germany (all countries against this vote). Does that country arrest him? What if they refuse? What does that do for any attempt at UN legitimacy?
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    From what I understand this vote will give Palestine the ability to take Israel to the war crimes court.

So Hypothetical:

They go to that court and Israel or an Israeli citizen gets convicted. The UN asks that he be handed over and Israel gives them the bird. Then what? Let's say that that person goes to the U.S., Canada or Germany (all countries against this vote). Does that country arrest him? What if they refuse? What does that do for any attempt at UN legitimacy?
    If they could get the votes they might start some kind of sanctions. That seems to be what the UN does.
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
    Just like everyone else.
    -Margaret Mead

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    If they could get the votes they might start some kind of sanctions. That seems to be what the UN does.
    That won't get past the US veto power.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

So Hypothetical:

Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    International Criminal Court is a through and through hypothetical constitution of U.N and the only cases they investigated and convicted so far third world countries war criminals and it can count on the fingers of one hand*. The court is just the last resort and can only prosecute&investigate in the situations where national court fails and in advanced democracies that fail is not a high possibility (what is fail and what is not is open to comment) to happen and it don't have so much sanction power with its current legislation.

But it's not just that, Palestine was just a "non-member observer entity" for U.N and from now on they are a "non-member observer state" and that's a huge upgrade. They are actually a legitimate state for U.N. but non-member just like Switzerland. Only difference Switzerland choose to be a non-member but Palestine still didn't get the opportunity of choosing it and its the possible next step.

*ICC investigations so far (July 2012)

Green: Official investigations (Uganda, Congo, Central African Republic, Darfur (Sudan), Kenya, Libya, and CŰte d'Ivoire)
    Light red: Ongoing preliminary examinations (Afghanistan, Colombia, Guinea, Georgia, Honduras, Mali, Nigeria, Palestine and Korea
    Dark red: Closed preliminary examinations (Iraq and Venezuela)

Source: ICCmemberstatesworldmap102007.png
    Last edited by CitizenofCapua; 11-30-2012 at 10:25 AM.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

So Hypothetical:

the un is a paper tiger.

cant do **** when it matters.

in what kinda world is the un a good idea.

belguim un soldiers had to witness while a man in rwanda chases down a woman with a baby and machette
    kill and rape the woman. while the baby is tossed aside.
    after the guy was done raping.
    he took the baby by his feet and smashed him against a three.
    all this while the un soldier armed to the teeth could do nothing. if you ask me that soldier is a coward and a *****. i would have atleast give the woman protection.
    at worst shot the man in the dick

if he did something he would be court martialed.
    so yeah **** the un.
    dismantle the un.
    israel aint afraid of the un.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha