Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: Database Error

  1. #31
    Administrator Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,921
    Total Rep Points
    3631
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    hey jason bro can you change my senior member title?
    UGLI and PKM have my back on this.
    No, why?

  2. #32
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Posts
    10,865
    Total Rep Points
    9234
    Rep Adjustment Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    No, why?
    Don't you mean "No, unless you buy a premium membership"?

  3. #33
    Administrator Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,921
    Total Rep Points
    3631
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    He won't,


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4.  

     

  5. #34
    Administrator Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,921
    Total Rep Points
    3631
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Or I should say that "he shouldn't" because his time here could be short. He is being watched closely.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #35
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,442
    Total Rep Points
    6099
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Or I should say that "he shouldn't" because his time here could be short. He is being watched closely.
    If he's on life support just pull the plug already.

  7. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,898
    Total Rep Points
    9993
    Rep Adjustment Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    If he's on life support just pull the plug already.
    You saying he has one foot in heaven or it's equivalent for him?
    TREYBOT

  8. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Or I should say that "he shouldn't" because his time here could be short. He is being watched closely.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i only have one infracturization. are you guys (JF overlords) cheering for Double H to be sent to the ban tower?






    Sent from my keyboard using my keyboard

  9. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    No, why?
    I am glad that you asked Mr. Jason. I would like it to be changed, or at least one day have the ability for it to be changed one day because I think as a member of this community this is a basic right. I have been to other message boards and almost all of them allow change in titles after you amount a certain number of posts or after you have been a member for a certain period of time, etc. Basically, in the world of internet message boards, this is basically an unalienable right. I think the majority of the JFC would agree that we should have customizable titles. I don't think jazzfanz.com should be the type of place that denies its posters basic rights and is stuck in the old times. The JFC should be the beacon of freedom and the face of opportunity.



    plus, its just boring and seems out of touch. Almost EVERYONE is a "senior member." whats even the point of having titles if its the same thing for everyone. Can we add a little bit of flavor already? pretty much everyone else already has. time to step out of the dark ages! JFC--UNITE!

  10. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,898
    Total Rep Points
    9993
    Rep Adjustment Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    I am glad that you asked Mr. Jason. I would like it to be changed, or at least one day have the ability for it to be changed one day because I think as a member of this community this is a basic right. I have been to other message boards and almost all of them allow change in titles after you amount a certain number of posts or after you have been a member for a certain period of time, etc. Basically, in the world of internet message boards, this is basically an unalienable right. I think the majority of the JFC would agree that we should have customizable titles. I don't think jazzfanz.com should be the type of place that denies its posters basic rights and is stuck in the old times. The JFC should be the beacon of freedom and the face of opportunity.



    plus, its just boring and seems out of touch. Almost EVERYONE is a "senior member." whats even the point of having titles if its the same thing for everyone. Can we add a little bit of flavor already? pretty much everyone else already has. time to step out of the dark ages! JFC--UNITE!


    You have just been Band.
    TREYBOT

  11. #40
    Premium Member Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,040
    Total Rep Points
    3002
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    HH, If you get that "right" are you going to make some annoying long title that sticks all the way out into your posts? That would be rad.

  12. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    HH, If you get that "right" are you going to make some annoying long title that sticks all the way out into your posts? That would be rad.
    no, of course not. besides, the JF overlords should put a character limit on it. i dont mind regulating it. even having to achieve a certain post count is fine to get it.

  13. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    btw Gameface, i noticed ur a 'premium member'
    how come you dont have ur own forum? and why did you choose 'premium member' as ur title?
    just wondering

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •