Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Get a PG.
    :^D

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Who hear isn't thrilled that Minnesota took Williams over Kanter? Think of it this way and the Jazz should just give them Burks as a way of saying thank you.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Khan, KOC and Gilbert were all fools to pass on JV. Toronto should be passing out steak knives and board games to all of us.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Umm so we can not find enough minutes for our young bigs. So why the hell would we trade for another young big without getting rid of a big?
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I would trade for Derrick Williams if I knew we could draft Archie Goodwin to replace Burks.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Al
    Milsap
    Favors
    Kanter
    Jeremy Evans
    Marvin Williams

and add another pf/sf to that mix? That makes no sense to me, but the jazz management seems to be in love with the idea of creating competition on the team as much as competition against other teams so naturally they will do it.
    If the ball doesn't move, you will be on the bench! -DOL

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The Jazz will probably lose Jefferson and/or Millsap at the end of the year.

BTW, Derrick Williams was DNP CD in the Wolves' first game with Kevin Love back. Yet, Dante Cunningham and Josh Howard logged legit minutes.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    The Jazz will probably lose Jefferson and/or Millsap at the end of the year.

BTW, Derrick Williams was DNP CD in the Wolves' first game with Kevin Love back. Yet, Dante Cunningham and Josh Howard logged legit minutes.
    No way, I thought Corbin was the only coach who did that. How can a Hall of Fame coach be so stupid to not play a player at a position he can't play?
    :^D

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If he could lose more weight he could play SF. But it just seems to be his body type. Frustrating. If he could get to about 220 and improve his agility from side to side than I would do the trade. But that is a BIG IF. Only somebody testing him would know.
    Burks I think is a better player and but if we are going to waste his talent than might as well get something for him.
    "The main ingredient of stardom is the rest of the team." - John Wooden

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    if jazz management plays for the long term, favors, derrick williams and kanter will be a nice trio and they would not need sap and big al as long as they also get a pass first pg. but right now loosing burks would be a steal for that deal. but ty wouldn't even give the guy his minutes what am I talking about? ty is obviously preparing the conditions to trade burks. and evans. not my type of coach.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    No way, I thought Corbin was the only coach who did that. How can a Hall of Fame coach be so stupid to not play a player at a position he can't play?
    Corbin is stupid though. He played Braille a lot last season. You know, the guy for which we can get at best a late 2nd rounder.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    Looks like Brandon Roy will retire. Wolves are in much need of a guard. They also seem to be done with Williams now that they have AK.

Bringing in Williams would make Millsap and Jefferson much more expendable.

Seems like a good trade for both teams.

Thoughts?
    I can see this entertained with the FO if/when they trade either Paul or Al.
    i may quote myself from other treads... sue me!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Some team will probably pay Millsap to be their starting PF, maybe not a great team, but it'll be like teams that picked up Scola and David West.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    Khan, KOC and Gilbert were all fools to pass on JV. Toronto should be passing out steak knives and board games to all of us.
    Could be worse, lots of jazzfanz wanted knight.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Kanter will be better than JV.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...