Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Bozzer got a lot of flack, why doesn't big al?

i mean jefferson defense is just as worse if not worse than bozzer.
    imho when bozzer was here his offense was better, although i think bozzers offense was better because of the offensive system in place.
    which seems to lack with ty corbin now.

people hated bozzer for his defense, and bozzer was a better rebounder.

but why did jf hate on bozzer. but the jefferson hate doesnt seem so worse?
    is it because bozzer had a lot of missed games? the irony is sometimes i just wish jefferson would miss games.

so please people stop having a double standard if you hated BOZZER, step up hate on jefferson.

also note by hate i do not mean hate the person, jefferson is a nice guy, if not the nicest guy in the nba personality wise.
    but what i mean hate is him as a basketball player.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    My guess. Jefferson tries. Boozer seemed like he never did. Huge difference. HUGE difference. Besides Jefferson averages about 1.5 bpg in Utah and about 0.8 spg. Boozer was what 0.3 bpg and 1 stg?

Jefferson can't defend the pick and roll especially the hight pick and roll. Boozer can't or won't defend (at least in Utah)....period.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Enlightenung. Tail us more.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    We were a better team with Boozer too.

I think people are very hard on Big Al here. I'm not sure how you are missing that.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion's Roar View Post
    My guess. Jefferson tries. Boozer seemed like he never did. Huge difference. HUGE difference. Besides Jefferson averages about 1.5 bpg in Utah and about 0.8 spg. Boozer was what 0.3 bpg and 1 stg?

Jefferson can't defend the pick and roll especially the hight pick and roll. Boozer can't or won't defend (at least in Utah)....period.
    .....exactly, and then some! Also, Boozer's attitude toward improving was non-existent! It was Boozer who said: "I'm going to get a raise no matter what!" Modern day athletes are pathetically self-centered, puffed up with pride, have no respect for the game, unprofessional to the max and a product of the hip-hop generation of self-aggrandizement with there insistence on "celebrating" EVERY play.....even if there team is losing by 20 points or 4 touchdowns and they have a 1-9 record! Why I even watch this slop.....I have no idea!!!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    so basically the difference injuries and personality are the difference between bozzer and jefferson?
    so wins and team succes Don't matter
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Every gamethread regardless of the outcome, the one constant is that Al Jefferson gets flack for something.

I actually find it interesting that you're asking why our most criticized player on Jazz forums, doesn't get a lot of flack. It's quite confusing.

It's like asking why Lebron after the decision didn't get a lot of flack.

Boozer was never expected to be the go to guy, every night down the stretch. So I'm not really sure what comparison you're trying to make with team success. Are you implying that a Boozer-Millsap starting frontcourt would have been able to take us to the playoffs last year?

The reason so many people accept flaws from so many players on this team, is simply because what their strengths contribute is good enough to win games without having a "star" per say.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    We were a better team with Boozer too.

I think people are very hard on Big Al here. I'm not sure how you are missing that.
    This.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    They both have been hated on this board - I see no difference. If you average anything close to a double double this board rips you a new one. The one that amazes me is how Sap gets a pass on his shot selection both from this board and from TY.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by gomretat View Post
    They both have been hated on this board - I see no difference. If you average anything close to a double double this board rips you a new one. The one that amazes me is how Sap gets a pass on his shot selection both from this board and from TY.
    Maybe this board respects hustle?
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzyapma View Post
    this
    01-21-2013

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    bozzer was hated way way more.
    or am i mistaken?
    01-21-2013

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Well rightfully so. If you have two double-double players who both have their flaws, who are you gonna hate more the one with a good attitude, or the one who acts like he doesn't give a crap?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If jefferson leaves the jazz by whatever means.
    i think he should be one of the few if not only player who should not get booed and such
    01-21-2013

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Over last year and this year, Sap hasn't gotten a pass from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzyapma View Post
    he isn't the hustler he was before he became a starter
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    bozzer was hated way way more.
    or am i mistaken?
    no he wasn't. And if he was it's because of how he carried himself in the media, and how Boozer had the me first attitude. Also. Al sucks at defense because of genetics (extremely slow and unathletic). But he does try, note he holds opponents to a low shooting % in the post. While Boozer just didn't feel like it most of the time.