Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Lazy Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    5,358
    Total Rep Points
    7616
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    On what planet, and on what Jazz board, does Big Al get some sort of free pass? Do you even read the posts here Dutch?

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Boozer vs. Jefferson based on my own eye test (needs numbers)

    Defense- Jefferson (Both bad. Jefferson has height advantage. Can be argued)
    Jumpers- Boozer
    PnR offense- Boozer
    Post up- Jefferson
    Passing- Boozer
    Rebounding- Tie (Arguable)
    Clutch- Tie
    Personality- Jefferson
    Availability (Injuries) - Jefferson
    Team Offense Flow- Boozer
    Transition Offense- Beats me...
    Transition Defense- Beats me...

    Based on my own list which probably needs adding to, they're about the same. I like Jefferson better mostly cause Boozer seemed like a numbers player.
    Remember, Boozer did have Deron on the team and Deron was pretty amazing back then. Yes, Jefferson and Deron were on the same team but they don't compliment each other the same way plus Deron was trending down due to his wrist.
    good post bro. i disagree on some things mainly because i think boozer looks better on some things like team offense flow due to great PGs like DWill and DRose.
    i also think BIG AL is underrated in that you can RUN an offense through him. Boozer is more of a guy that plays off a shot creator.
    also boozer is a lazy player while BIG AL is a worker. I think BIG AL is also more versatile because he can play 5 and 4 while boozer is pretty much a 4.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    good post bro. i disagree on some things mainly because i think boozer looks better on some things like team offense flow due to great PGs like DWill and DRose.
    i also think BIG AL is underrated in that you can RUN an offense through him. Boozer is more of a guy that plays off a shot creator.
    also boozer is a lazy player while BIG AL is a worker. I think BIG AL is also more versatile because he can play 5 and 4 while boozer is pretty much a 4.
    What the hell? Is this a good post from you?
    Good ideas, I forgot about versatility and go-to option.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    game recognizes game

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,231
    Total Rep Points
    4007
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    good post bro. i disagree on some things mainly because i think boozer looks better on some things like team offense flow due to great PGs like DWill and DRose.
    i also think BIG AL is underrated in that you can RUN an offense through him. Boozer is more of a guy that plays off a shot creator.
    also boozer is a lazy player while BIG AL is a worker. I think BIG AL is also more versatile because he can play 5 and 4 while boozer is pretty much a 4.
    wow?
    really you think boozer is lazy?
    while big al is not?
    imho boozer hustles more for rebounds, but the rest of his game he is lazy.
    while big al is overal lazy, except for the occasional block
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  6.  

     

  7. #36
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    16,401
    Total Rep Points
    36440
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    What the hell? Is this a good post from you?
    Good ideas, I forgot about versatility and go-to option.
    This.... Lol

  8. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,347
    Total Rep Points
    6084
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    i mean jefferson defense is just as worse if not worse than bozzer.
    imho when bozzer was here his offense was better, although i think bozzers offense was better because of the offensive system in place.
    which seems to lack with ty corbin now.

    people hated bozzer for his defense, and bozzer was a better rebounder.

    but why did jf hate on bozzer. but the jefferson hate doesnt seem so worse?
    is it because bozzer had a lot of missed games? the irony is sometimes i just wish jefferson would miss games.


    so please people stop having a double standard if you hated BOZZER, step up hate on jefferson.

    also note by hate i do not mean hate the person, jefferson is a nice guy, if not the nicest guy in the nba personality wise.
    but what i mean hate is him as a basketball player.
    I don't know where you have been but AJ gets plenty of criticism for his defense. Go back and read the board. People are hammering on Jefferson all the time for being a black hole and his poor defensive energy and rotations.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •