Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I get that but I'm all about details and substance, & haven't heard your side of that.
    Okay, cool. Are you asking about my dislike for Ty's coaching in general or tonight's game? If the latter, then meh ... I already made up my mind many games ago.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Did anyone see what happened with Sacramento as they left the court? was there a fight? was Cousins involved?
    If the ball doesn't move, you will be on the bench! -DOL

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Did anyone see what happened with Sacramento as they left the court? was there a fight? was Cousins involved?
    No, tell me more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    I think it's called playing with Tinsley and not Mo.
    That might be true but I think there is another option.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    They weren't prepared or motivated at all for 3 1/2 qtrs. Think Pop would have allowed that? Especially given, how atrocious our road record has been? These home games have gotta be automatic if we're going to lose every single road game.
    It's not Ty's job to motivate the players. Pop has even said this. The coach can do everything in his power to prepare his players, but the players still have to execute. Other then the chosen starting lineup I'm happy with Ty's coaching job tonight. In my opinion if Millsap isn't going to start at sf he needs to come off the bench.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Milsap sucked today. Amazing that Corbin went over Milsap with Favors and kept Hayward in the game. This is what won the game.
    Growth of Corbin.
    The 4th quarter lineup should be the starting lineup. Milsap should be benched, it is what it is.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think it's called playing with Tinsley and not Mo.
    i would disagree and i would call it playing with black hole.
    plain and simple.
    black holes tend to suck everything in
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    That might be true but I think there is another option.
    It probably has to do with playing with Sap/Jefferson too, because they take shots, but Tinsley gives the ball to Hayward in transition a lot better, which accounts for at least 4-6 points.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm sure a Pop coached team has never under-performed to an inferior team in the regular season.
    Has a Pop coached team ever had the road record that we have had over the past 2 years?

In order to spin the way you want things you're purposely ignoring the entire picture for my feelings on Ty Corbin.

Our road record, our offense, the rotations, the (lack) of preparation/motivation at home, and just the overall lack of improvement are just so discouraging.

So if you want to argue at least argue honestly. Don't try and spin.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It probably has to do with playing with Sap/Jefferson too, because they take shots, but Tinsley gives the ball to Hayward in transition a lot better, which accounts for at least 4-6 points.
    True on all points.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?id=400277889

What the Kings did to the Lakers two nights ago. I know the Lakers aren't the best right now, but they are still Kobe, Gasol, and Howard.
    #1 I wouldn't use this Lakers team as a measuring stick quite yet. They have been dealing with sooooo much crap.
    #2 The Lakers can and will go into any arena and pull off an upset. Just watch. In a month or two they will go into a "contender's" arena and pull off a big win. The Jazz? Not so much. If anything, it's the opposite. Teams welcome us into their arenas. It doesn't matter whether it's the Spurs, Blazers, Queens, or Raptors. When they see the Lakers they feel fear when they see us they feel opportunity.

If we don't make changes and/or drastically improve then we're set for another 4 game ass kicking by the Spurs (if we even make the playoffs). I've seen that movie before. No thanks.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    No, tell me more!
    I was listening rather than watching the 4th quarter. After the game as Locke was passing off to the post game people he said that there was some sort of skuff up among the Kings as they were leaving the floor. He said the post game show would talk about it (I never heard it if they did) and they he would be talking about it tomorrow leading into the next game.

Locke and Boone had been talking about how bad Cousins play was durring the Jazz comeback run, and mentioned that he and Keith Smart had words after Cousins fouled Tinsley in the backcourt near the end of the game.

I'm just guessing if there was trouble that Cousins would be involved.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    I was listening rather than watching the 4th quarter. After the game as Locke was passing off to the post game people he said that there was some sort of skuff up among the Kings as they were leaving the floor. He said the post game show would talk about it (I never heard it if they did) and they he would be talking about it tomorrow leading into the next game.

Locke and Boone had been talking about how bad Cousins play was durring the Jazz comeback run, and mentioned that he and Keith Smart had words after Cousins fouled Tinsley in the backcourt near the end of the game.

I'm just guessing if there was trouble that Cousins would be involved.
    Well now I need to make sure I watch the post fame wrap up from Locke.

Thanks for the heads up.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    god favorsgodd
    Andrew Wiggins = Travis Outlaw da GAWD

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Sounds like the last play for the Kings, the Aaron Brooks iso, was not supposed to be an iso, but Cousins broke the play because he wanted the ball at the foul line. I feel bad for the young lad and feel worse for Keith Smart.