Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    You're right. Hell of a win guys! Nice job beating the mighty Queens by 2 points. Championship here we come! Ty corbin is the best, we don't need to trade anybody, and we're progressing just fine.
    Jesus Christ, shut the **** up. You sound so angry and dumb. The Jazz made a nice comeback and won tonight w/o their starting PG for most of the game. Don't you get tired of wallowing in negativity on the internet?

You're never funny. You never provide any original insight. Your rants rarely make sense. Whenever someone points this out, you write an even angrier 5-10 point screed and then claim victory when your interlocutor doesn't waste time addressing all ten of your inane points.

Just shut the **** up already. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    You're right. Hell of a win guys! Nice job beating the mighty Queens by 2 points. Championship here we come! Ty corbin is the best, we don't need to trade anybody, and we're progressing just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deron Williams View Post
    Jesus Christ, shut the **** up. You sound so angry and dumb. The Jazz made a nice comeback and won tonight w/o their starting PG for most of the game. Don't you get tired of wallowing in negativity on the internet?

You're never funny. You never provide any original insight. Your rants rarely make sense. Whenever someone points this out, you write an even angrier 5-10 point screed and then claim victory when your interlocutor doesn't waste time addressing all ten of your inane points.

#Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Umm...Millsap and Burks both looked like they didn't care if we won or lost on that camera shot.
    I disagree. Sap was clapping and Burks gave a bit of a fist pump. Granted they weren't as geeked as Foye and Kanter were but they showed some emotion.
    It started with Earl [Watson], Randy [Foye] and Marvin [Williams]–the veteran guys. I thought the young guys did a good job of following their lead getting us off to a good start. - referring to the Jazz/Bobcats game on 3/1/13

Earl, Randy, and Marvin started the first quarter 0-3, scored a whopping zero points, and finished with a turnover in the first quarter.

Your head coach of the Jazz ladies and gentlemen.

Thankfully for the Jazz Demarcus Cousins is one dumb mf'er. Man those fouls were insanely stupid at the end.

Jazz played like crap in the first and third but pulled out a win. Granted it was against a crappy team, but still, at the end of the day it counts in the win column. As much as I can't stand Corbin I'll give him props for keeping Favors out there, though if he had a real set he would have put Sap or Al on the bench and kept Favors starting. My guess is the same starting lineup will be on the court tomorrow, though maybe Ty will surprise me.
    It started with Earl [Watson], Randy [Foye] and Marvin [Williams]–the veteran guys. I thought the young guys did a good job of following their lead getting us off to a good start. - referring to the Jazz/Bobcats game on 3/1/13

Earl, Randy, and Marvin started the first quarter 0-3, scored a whopping zero points, and finished with a turnover in the first quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    I disagree. Sap was clapping and Burks gave a bit of a fist pump. Granted they weren't as geeked as Foye and Kanter were but they showed some emotion.
    Ya, I changed my tune a couple of posts back.

Thanks for kicking it to Reggie
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Ya, I changed my tune a couple of posts back.

Thanks for kicking it to Reggie
    My bad. Guess I should like read this whole thing first haha.

Well, it was ugly to watch some stretches, but I see improvements from Ty. Kings played well though.

- favors against Cousins in the end of 4th quarter was huge
    - foye is good
    - watson is terrible
    - hayward, boy what a game
    - millsap is the 6th man, favors got to start
    - jimmer can't play, can't run an offense, but can shoot

I guess the game in Sacramento will be fun to watch.

kanter was blocked by fredette. maybe fredette should be the # 3
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and don’t want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. You’re not going to get soft, are you?"

Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I won’t get soft. Don’t worry about that."

Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

Hayward is allowed to play through misses, and mistakes. It pays off.
    He missed a few wide open looks early, but stuck with it.

That alley hoop was the start of the run, and he closed it off with the dagger shot.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

I have been a big time corbin hater for the most part but tonight i thought he did a good job. I liked that he went with the hot hand, and the final play had more than one option, so maybe he is learning.
    Yes sacramento sucks, however when thornton, tyreke, the jimmer, and brooks are all feeling it and hitting from 3 this is a VERY dangerous team. Tonight was one of those nights when thier wings were hitting shots and we had 2 of the worst shooters in the league forced to play big minutes (tinsley, watson) and ended up with a come from behind win...... Good game overall and im happy with corbin for a minute.

P.S. Free burks

Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    I have been a big time corbin hater for the most part but tonight i thought he did a good job. I liked that he went with the hot hand, and the final play had more than one option, so maybe he is learning.
    Yes sacramento sucks, however when thornton, tyreke, the jimmer, and brooks are all feeling it and hitting from 3 this is a VERY dangerous team. Tonight was one of those nights when thier wings were hitting shots and we had 2 of the worst shooters in the league forced to play big minutes (tinsley, watson) and ended up with a come from behind win...... Good game overall and im happy with corbin for a minute.

P.S. Free burks
    Agreed - people are down on this win; but they should probably recalibrate their expecatations. Saramento is loaded with individual talent and they played about as good as they can play on the road. Any time Utah can get a win when their opponent brings their A Game is a good win.

Marvin Williams had a little extra hop in his step last night and Corbin recognized it. He deserved to finish over Millsap who gave us 1 rebound in 20 minutes.

And Favors is turning into that rare game changing type player on defense. It was really, really fun to watch him lock down Cousins.

A couple of random thoughts: It makes me happy everytime i look at the cavs box score and see cj miles line. He has been SO bad this year, way worse than he ever was with the jazz. I think he has had 1 good game so far, and last night played only 3 minutes. Im thankful that he is no longer on the team.

Also, Tom nissaulke suxx really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Deron Williams View Post

O Gatino

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    Hayward is allowed to play through misses, and mistakes. It pays off.
    He missed a few wide open looks early, but stuck with it.

That alley hoop was the start of the run, and he closed it off with the dagger shot.
    This is a good point. Leaving him in hopefully gave him a boost of confidence, too. It seemed that even hen his shot wasn't falling he was putting in a lot of effort and energy. Great defense stops on some fast breaks, moving without the ball, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bjunior View Post
    Well, it was ugly to watch some stretches, but I see improvements from Ty. Kings played well though.

- favors against Cousins in the end of 4th quarter was huge
    - foye is good
    - watson is terrible
    - hayward, boy what a game
    - millsap is the 6th man, favors got to start
    - jimmer can't play, can't run an offense, but can shoot

I guess the game in Sacramento will be fun to watch.
    It was Watson's game 1st back. I've always disliked the guy, but he will get better.
    'Merican League Consensus (kind of) PWR RANKS

12) Goose