Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    It was Watson's game 1st back. I've always disliked the guy, but he will get better.
    No. Mo will return and he'll go to the deep bench again. Hopefully.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Tinsley is only better than Watson at shooting. The problem is his shooting has been so pathetic this year I'm not sure he even has that on him anymore. I'd honestly rather see Watson once he's back as Tinsley has been pathetic this year.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    Tinsley is only better than Watson at shooting. The problem is his shooting has been so pathetic this year I'm not sure he even has that on him anymore. I'd honestly rather see Watson once he's back as Tinsley has been pathetic this year.
    Tinsley is a much better passer. Watson is better at everything else, but only marginally. Tinsley is a heads and shoulders better passer than Watson (expect for oops).
    :^D

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Tinsley is a much better passer. Watson is better at everything else, but only marginally. Tinsley is a heads and shoulders better passer than Watson (expect for oops).
    Watson is a pretty good passer and better at running the offense. Tinsley may be a little better passer but not "much" better. But Watson is a significantly better defender (when healthy). Overall I don't think Tinsley is better for this team than Watson.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Watson is a pretty good passer and better at running the offense. Tinsley may be a little better passer but not "much" better. But Watson is a significantly better defender (when healthy). Overall I don't think Tinsley is better for this team than Watson.
    Can Watson lead this team for 30-35mins as first PG like Tinsley did already twice this season? I don't think so.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    In my opinion they are about equal to one another, and they both suck..... however i think they are better than jason hart, john crotty, rusty larue, and bart kofoed at least.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I've never gotten the feeling that Watson is better at running the offense. I think Watson makes the right pass usually, but lacks the advanced vision Tinsley has.
    :^D

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I've never gotten the feeling that Watson is better at running the offense. I think Watson makes the right pass usually, but lacks the advanced vision Tinsley has.
    Agreed. In fact, Tinsley's greatest strength is running the offense. If Mo could run the offense like Tinsley, he'd be an elite level point guard.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    tinsley is the man, always liked him. PASS first pg, unlike mo

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Anyone notice Al on that last play when Hayward hit the game winner? He came around a pick to receive the ball but was forced too far out of the post, thus triggering the second option in Hayward. But when the shot went up, instead of getting in position for a board he stood in the same place and just watched the ball. No attempt to block out, nothing. Not a good play there. Favors was moving in for a board, but as soon as Al saw the ball go to Hayward he should have immediately rolled to the basked to get a board imo.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    And boy oh boy, if that Hayward shot off the curl wasn't Hornacek-esque.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeOnaPlate View Post
    Anyone notice Al on that last play when Hayward hit the game winner? He came around a pick to receive the ball but was forced too far out of the post, thus triggering the second option in Hayward. But when the shot went up, instead of getting in position for a board he stood in the same place and just watched the ball. No attempt to block out, nothing. Not a good play there. Favors was moving in for a board, but as soon as Al saw the ball go to Hayward he should have immediately rolled to the basked to get a board imo.
    Favors also set a very good screen for Hayward on that last play.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bjunior View Post
    Favors also set a very good screen for Hayward on that last play.
    I really like the chemistry with Favors and Hayward.

If we keep them both happy we have a "chance" at keeping them in Utah after their 1st contract.

I still think both Hayward & Favors, together, should start NOW. And Close. Make them our future.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeOnaPlate View Post
    And boy oh boy, if that Hayward shot off the curl wasn't Hornacek-esque.
    The last time we had a winning record on the road was Horny's last year...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by udflyer View Post
    I really like the chemistry with Favors and Hayward.

If we keep them both happy we have a "chance" at keeping them in Utah after their 1st contract.

I still think both Hayward & Favors, together, should start NOW. And Close. Make them our future.
    This is kinda why I like to think Corbin changed the starting lineup and moved Favors to the bench.
    Last night, Favs and Hayward came off together...really hope those two get something going because Favors excels at PnR and Hayward too.