Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,377
    Rep Power
    88
    Rep Level
    22338
    Could we get Lebron instead?

  2. #17
    Senior Member bovice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    686
    Rep Power
    12
    Rep Level
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Miami fans is dumb:

    http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/i...-paul-millsap/

    Jefferson for Bosh.....uhhhh
    "Paul Millsap could play the 4 & 5 and would actually fit with the Heat."

  3. #18
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26,049
    Rep Power
    63
    Rep Level
    12803
    Quote Originally Posted by bovice View Post
    "Paul Millsap could play the 4 & 5 and would actually fit with the Heat."
    Give them a break, when you are used to watching Bosh play center, your mind tricks you into believing anyone can do it.

  4. #19
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Level
    4739
    Whoa, I thought this was a joke.
    Whoever wrote that article should be fired, sent back to journalism school, and be kicked in the nuts.

  5. #20
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    30,744
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    41664
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Whoa, I thought this was a joke.
    Whoever wrote that article should be fired, sent back to journalism school, and be kicked in the nuts.
    Why? I actually don't think it'd be that bad of a trade for us.

    Journalism school? Lol
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

  6. #21
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Level
    4739
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Why? I actually don't think it'd be that bad of a trade for us.

    Journalism school? Lol
    No, that trade would be turrible for Miami.

  7. #22
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,445
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    15457
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    No, that trade would be turrible for Miami.
    Not if they got cap relief and young talent. I think Burks, the GST pick and another pick would have to be included as well as taking on Miller and probably something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  8.  

     

  9. #23
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Level
    4739
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Not if they got cap relief and young talent. I think Burks, the GST pick and another pick would have to be included as well as taking on Miller and probably something else.
    It's getting more realistic now but I don't see Miami as a team that likes developing young talent so Burks and GST pick is not very realistic. Taking on Miller helps. I could see Miami wanting Foye though. Get a 3rd team involved to get Burks and GST pick is also another option.

  10. #24
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,445
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    15457
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    It's getting more realistic now but I don't see Miami as a team that likes developing young talent so Burks and GST pick is not very realistic. Taking on Miller helps. I could see Miami wanting Foye though. Get a 3rd team involved to get Burks and GST pick is also another option.
    Like who?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  11. #25
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Level
    4739
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Like who?
    Well Burks and GST need to go to teams that like developing talent.
    Examples- OKC, Denver, Pacers, Sixers.... Even a crap team like Washington, Kings, and Orlando would like Burks and that pick.
    Or rebuilding small market teams
    Examples- Atlanta, Cavaliers, Bucks maybe

    Miami needs players that are ready right now. If they lose their starting 2 gaurd, they want a 2 gaurd along with Jefferson.
    Examples- Dallas (OJ Mayo), OKC (Kevin Martin), Eric Gordon (Hornets, not likely because of injuries), Bucks (Monta Ellis), Orlando (Afflalo), etc.

    A lot of this depends on the value of that GST pick. They're doing pretty good this year...so it might not even be a lotto pic and then it's pretty useless.

  12. #26
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,377
    Rep Power
    88
    Rep Level
    22338




    Am I the only one who sees it?

  13. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4763
    cocaine is a heluva drug

  14. #28
    Senior Member Chad Feldheimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,237
    Rep Power
    29
    Rep Level
    4035
    "Miami fans would likely lament the loss of Wade, who has been a fixture on the team since he was drafted in 2003, but they would get over it when they saw how much of a difference it made on the defensive end to have a (decent) shot blocker like Jefferson manning the paint."

    Hahahaaahhhaaaa
    Life is like watching Fast and the Furious 6. It's not easy, most of the time it's just dumb and pointless, everything is fake, there is a lot of noise, but if you close your eyes and picture yourself in an open field or a quiet forest, you can maybe make it to the end without killing yourself.

  15. #29
    Senior Member bjunior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    916
    Rep Power
    14
    Rep Level
    1368
    Getting rid of BigAl and adding Wade.. What is this, Alice in Wonderland?

  16. #30
    Senior Member gregbroncs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here! Wait is this a roll call?
    Posts
    3,833
    Rep Power
    28
    Rep Level
    3690
    I laughed when he called Jefferson "a (decent) shotblocker like Jefferson manning the paint".
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •