Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by cctrackstar View Post
    The Jazz have too many players who think they are chiefs but who are really indians, and it's causing a leadership problem. Frankly,
    Corbin named 3 guys captain.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

What would put this Jazz team to the next level?.....nothing less than Stockton and Malone returning to their youthful vigor!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    Corbin named 3 guys captain.
    To me that was the first sign this season that Corbin didn't have the spine to be an NBA head coach. I had given him a pass for the team's issues the way Jerry left and Deron got traded, then another pass due to the lockout. No pass this year. We're still early enough that I'm not calling for his head, but I'm not seeing any positive signs that he's a good head coach. None.

Banned
    Gutting the team, going after Jeff Teague via free agency or a trade as he seems like the best option imo, and hiring a coach who can maximize the talent we have and teach them right.