Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 161
  1. #16
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,398
    Total Rep Points
    6986
    Rep Adjustment Power
    41
    Here's my guess at why Millsap was benched for the 4th quarter yesterday: he had 1 rebound in 20 minutes.

    That, and then Favors played really well.....

  2.  

     

  3. #17
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,815
    Total Rep Points
    16459
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Here's my guess at why Millsap was benched for the 4th quarter yesterday: he had 1 rebound in 20 minutes.

    That, and then Favors played really well.....
    My point too. Could yesterday's game be the beginning of the end fir Millsap and the Jazz?

    Millsap will have a lot to prove tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  4. #18
    Recently gay married UB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The back door
    Posts
    1,729
    Total Rep Points
    2129
    Rep Adjustment Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Millsap will have a lot to prove tonight.
    And when, exactly, has that ever been a bad thing for our team?


  5. #19
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,815
    Total Rep Points
    16459
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by UB View Post
    And when, exactly, has that ever been a bad thing for our team?

    Not a bad thing at all. I just wanted to point out that he needs to prove himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  6. #20
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,735
    Total Rep Points
    21253
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    Big Al doesnt even try on defense. What a joke.

  7. #21
    Senior Member Sneakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,680
    Total Rep Points
    2688
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25
    Jesus. What permutation of starting lineup is going to stop this **** from happening
    Long Live JYD

  8. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,503
    Total Rep Points
    6410
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Great defense by Tinsley and Jefferson. Millsap is starting to become a selfish offensive player. The guys look flat again.

  9. #23
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,479
    Total Rep Points
    7861
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    We need to stop playing Al and Millsap together both have already allowed easy points off pick'n roll it's got to stop

  10. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,255
    Total Rep Points
    929
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Somebody try to claim that Al Jefferson tries on defense after that garbage.

  11. #25
    Senior Member JJAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,053
    Total Rep Points
    2158
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19
    It's the defense like the defense that Al Jefferson has shown early that makes me want to trade him for a solid waterboy!

  12. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,255
    Total Rep Points
    929
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Why, this season especially, is Millsap jacking up all of these stupid jumpers?

  13. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,503
    Total Rep Points
    6410
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    RANDY FOYE is on FIRE!!!!!

  14. #28
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,835
    Total Rep Points
    51222
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Norm View Post
    Why, this season especially, is Millsap jacking up all of these stupid jumpers?
    My guess is poor coaching. Ship going down and players trying to get theirs on the way out.
    /hyperbole
    #dumptruckin

  15. #29
    Senior Member Ellipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,878
    Total Rep Points
    1939
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19
    3-point shooting is keeping the Jazz in the game ... I think I woke up in an alternate universe.

  16. #30
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,479
    Total Rep Points
    7861
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Foye raining threes. All these years of watching CJ I was under the impression chucker meant someone who shot a lot, but couldn't make anything, guess I was wrong.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •