Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Apparently Ty couldn't see Cousins just abusing Al left and right tonight. Yikes.

Dutch Gone Countdown: 378 Posts left as of 10:50 PM MST on 11/19/14. At an average of about 6 posts a day, estimated Dutch Gone Time is 63 days from now (1/21/15)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    My kid puked all over me in the 4th quarter, maybe it was Foye missing 3 fta, or Milsap getting abused by the rookie Robinson. Milk chunks and marshmallows, it was bad.

Anyway, I didn't get to listen or watch the rest of the game. But I got woke up about 1 AM and started to watch the game replay. I watched Foye miss 3 fta and just as Robinson was scoring on Milsap my kid cries out in the other room and pukes all over again. I blame Ty Corbin.
    Wake Up! -Coach Quin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    After first 2 quarters it was obvious they came to lose. Just checked the score, yup, they lost. Can't watch a full game of such crap.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    I blame Ty Corbin.
    Dumbass.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Jefferson's defense was disgusting. How Corbin doesn't call him out for this is mind blowing.
    Is there any question this guy is not the answer for our future? No defense from your starting bigs, and you'll never become an elite team.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So glad we lost. Hopefully we lose the upcoming Denver game. Then, the next three after that are on the road followed by a game vs. the Clips. Cross your fingers for 7-12 and changes being made.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    So glad we lost. Hopefully we lose the upcoming Denver game. Then, the next three after that are on the road followed by a game vs. the Clips. Cross your fingers for 7-12 and changes being made.
    No pain no gain. I'm in..

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    Jefferson's defense was disgusting. How Corbin doesn't call him out for this is mind blowing.
    Is there any question this guy is not the answer for our future? No defense from your starting bigs, and you'll never become an elite team.
    al was poor but to be fair, even favors was woeful tonight. he's gotta stop with this goal-tending on continuations crap. dumb, dumb, dumb.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    also the legendary collins and ostertag. any of those 2 i would take over jefferson
    i'll assume this statement was just an emotional response to the loss but it won't help your cred much bro.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Norm View Post
    Promoting a head coach from within was really stupid.
    Hiring a head coach who had never been a head coach was really stupid. Ty shows no signs of getting it figured out either, he seems to be throwing lineups out there and just hoping they work, especially when they are loaded with vets.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    You've got my support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Jefferson to me was one of the main reasons. 14 points on 16 shots and bad bad defense. I can think of two offensive possessions right off that lead to turnovers. One he held the ball for 12 seconds then realized the clock was running g out an threw it up and another on defense Favors bailed him out to only have Al not go after the rebound and he kings got it back.

Not to say others were to blame (Hayward and Mansap) but Al was one of the keys to this loss
    Favors had 2 points on 6 shots and his defense wasn't making that big of a difference out there.

Everyone sucked. Al had to be brought in because we couldn't get anything from anyone offensively. Al has been pretty golden in the 4th quarter most of the year. Foye missing 3 FT's in a row really deflated the team and boosted the Kings. It was just an unfortunate night of suckitude.
    :^D

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    As much as it has hurt, I've given very little emotional investment to this team. While we've fixed some glaring holes from last year's roster, it is just too damn clear what a Jefferson-led team can and can't do.

How can you get into a team with such major road woes, lack of youth development, and with an offensive schema that will certainly grind to a stop if/when we make it to the playoffs?
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    it is just too damn clear what a Jefferson-led team can and can't do.
    The excitement level is way down now that the reality is becoming clear. A Corbin/Al/Mo led team is pointless to get invested in.

People wet there pants over Foye hitting 4 long balls, but ignore all times he was abused on defense. Love Foye's offensive punch, but 30 mins is way too much.
    Where the hell is Burks? There is no plan for his development other than sitting, and watching this mess?
    Marvin is so streaky, and really only looks good at home. I'd limit his road mins, and look to give Burks or Carroll more time here.
    Sap for the first time since I can remember came back worse from the year before. No fire, no passion, he's going through the motions, and it shows.

How long must we struggle as our team leader Big Al watches people drive to the basket. When he left the game was there anyone else hoping it was more serious
    that it turned out to be?
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    The excitement level is way down now that the reality is becoming clear. A Corbin/Al/Mo led team is pointless to get invested in.

People wet there pants over Foye hitting 4 long balls, but ignore all times he was abused on defense. Love Foye's offensive punch, but 30 mins is way too much.
    Where the hell is Burks? There is no plan for his development other than sitting, and watching this mess?
    Marvin is so streaky, and really only looks good at home. I'd limit his road mins, and look to give Burks or Carroll more time here.
    Sap for the first time since I can remember came back worse from the year before. No fire, no passion, he's going through the motions, and it shows.

How long must we struggle as our team leader Big Al watches people drive to the basket. When he left the game was there anyone else hoping it was more serious
    that it turned out to be?
    lack of identity, plain and simple.

KOC's stubborn insistence to play the long game with Jefferson (that is, refusing to trade him after his reason for bringing him to Utah had long evaporated) is just laughable. There are two young bigs that need experience right now. I've been chafing at this for so long that I'm starting to want both Al and Paul gone.

And, this Foye **** is just bonkers. Would anybody have bet that Burks WOULDN'T have a few rough spells during his first couple of years? No. He's a horse that you can't break the traditional way... I can see that from here.

I just can't see why the FO can't use the assets we have to get a PnR PG for **** sake. Favors and Kanter both need it. This Jefferson-low-block-hostage-ball is bad for everybody. Bless Hayward for giving it his best shot, but you've seen what moving to the bench has done for him. "The Bench"--that is, less minutes with Jeffy.

/venting
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]