Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Toronto would probably see Millsap as an upgrade over Ed Davis. Not sure they'd move a pick and a player for him though. They'd probably want to move Calderone, now that they have Lowry.
    Toronto has Bargnani, Val, Johnson and Davis. Why would they want Millsap?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Philly might do something around Evan Turner and a player for Millsap. Then they could play Thadeus Young at the SF and Speights at back-up C.
    Speights plays for Memphis. Also Philly has Kwame, Hawes, Young and Bynum whenever he gets healthy.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Atlanta might make a trade for Millsap or Jefferson if they think they're losing Josh Smith in free agency. Horford can play either front court position. They're not lottery though.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Toronto has Bargnani, Val, Johnson and Davis. Why would they want Millsap?
    Because AB and Valanciunas normally play center, Valanciunas because he is a center, and Bargs because he can't guard PFs. Johnson and Davis are back-ups.

Rep Level
    Speights plays for Memphis. Also Philly has Kwame, Hawes, Young and Bynum whenever he gets healthy.
    Millsap would probably start at PF for them with Young playing at SF or back-up PF.

Rep Level
    Washington needs Millsap. Nene and Okafor are centers, they're playing no-names and Jan Vesely at PF right now.

Rep Level
    San Antonio might like Millsap. They're still playing Diaw next to Duncan with Bonner and Blair (whom they've basically given up on) coming off the bench. No pick there, however.

Rep Level
    San Antonio might like Millsap. They're still playing Diaw next to Duncan with Bonner and Blair (whom they've basically given up on) coming off the bench. No pick there, however.
    San Antonio cannot trade their first rounder this year. They could trade next years pick though.

Rep Level
    Atlanta might make a trade for Millsap or Jefferson if they think they're losing Josh Smith in free agency. Horford can play either front court position. They're not lottery though.
    By the end of the season Atlanta will be a bottom playoff team in the East. I could go for that trade. Millsap will be cheaper than Smith.

Rep Level
    A pick from San Antonio in the 25 - 30 range won't help our cause.

Rep Level
    A pick from San Antonio in the 25 - 30 range won't help our cause.
    Not in this draft but it might be enough to make a move up in next years draft.

Rep Level
    Team that will finish with a better record than the Hawks:

Knicks
    Nets
    Celtics
    Heat

Teams that might finish ahead of the Hawks:

Bucks
    Pacers
    Bulls
    Bobcats (this one is a stretch but if they make one right trade they could be competing for the playoffs)

Rep Level
    To Charlotte for Biyombo and the higher of our two first rounders + a second-rounder

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    To Charlotte for Biyombo and the higher of our two first rounders + a second-rounder
    I would also ask for Jeff Taylor.

Rep Level
    I would also ask for Jeff Taylor.
    Good idea