Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    17
    Rep Level
    680

    What happened to Millsap's steals?

    I'm sure this has been discussed, but I must have missed it and search didn't turn up anything. Just not hustling this year? More minutes at the 3? Last year he was 1.8/game. This year he's at 0.8/game.
    Chop it!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Level
    4739
    Deleted

  3. #3
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Level
    4739
    Milsap's jumper has looked suckier this year too.
    He also seems less engaged this year. Didn't celebrate much on Hayward's game winner from what I recall

  4. #4
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    25,990
    Rep Power
    63
    Rep Level
    12665
    Sap always has a month or two were he kind of slumps off with his shot.

  5. #5
    Senior Member m3at's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    504
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    81
    Sap seems out of it all around. In fact, no one seems to have any fire right now.

  6. #6
    Senior Member bjunior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    907
    Rep Power
    14
    Rep Level
    1368
    Quote Originally Posted by m3at View Post
    Sap seems out of it all around. In fact, no one seems to have any fire right now.
    BigAl is one of the leaders of this team right now. He doesn't make his teammates better and his laziness is infectious.

    Millsap doesn't hustle anymore and Hayward is better already off the bench.

    And the fire in any game always starts with a good defensive play, if you know what I mean.

  7. #7
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Rep Power
    18
    Rep Level
    1156
    Quote Originally Posted by bjunior View Post
    BigAl is one of the leaders of this team right now. He doesn't make his teammates better and his laziness is infectious.

    Millsap doesn't hustle anymore and Hayward is better already off the bench.

    And the fire in any game always starts with a good defensive play, if you know what I mean.
    Oh please.....
    How can you blame this teams lack of hustle strictly on Al Jefferson?

    Hayward, Kanter, Carroll, Tinsley, and now Watson bring it every night regardless.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

  8. #8
    Senior Member bjunior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    907
    Rep Power
    14
    Rep Level
    1368
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    Oh please.....
    How can you blame this teams lack of hustle strictly on Al Jefferson?

    Hayward, Kanter, Carroll, Tinsley, and now Watson bring it every night regardless.
    Well, I don't blame the team. Lack of hustle - it's about Millsap, that was his bread. I think his game and lack of energy is affected by BigAl already.

    Don't you think so?

  9. #9
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Rep Power
    18
    Rep Level
    1156
    Quote Originally Posted by bjunior View Post
    Lack of hustle - it's about Millsap, that was his bread. I think his game and lack of energy is affected by BigAl already.

    Don't you think so?
    Do you really think Paul Millsap is really that impressionable at this point in his life?
    You would think Boozer would've rubbed off on him a little bit more at a young age, rather than Big Al rubbing off on him at this point in his career.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

  10. #10
    Senior Member bjunior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    907
    Rep Power
    14
    Rep Level
    1368
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    Do you really think Paul Millsap is really that impressionable at this point in his life?
    You would think Boozer would've rubbed off on him a little bit more at a young age, rather than Big Al rubbing off on him at this point in his career.
    I tell what I see. Tell me your thoughts on Millsap's performances instead of comments mine and maybe I will change my mind.

  11. #11
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    12,700
    Rep Power
    115
    Rep Level
    29482
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Sap always has a month or two were he kind of slumps off with his shot.
    Dah.

    I made a post in the offseason about Sap's erotic, er erratic play. That's who Millsap is. He will be 'regular' again in a month and everyone will be pushing max contract again.

    At least he's hitting those clutch threes huh?
    No Mediocrity

  12. #12
    Senior Member vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    17
    Rep Level
    680
    That's the crazy thing. Regardless its a contract year. Makes no sense to me, his uncle must be having fits.
    Chop it!!!

  13.  

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •