Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shaky Millsap?

Milsap's +/- sucks, but look at Foye's!

BTW:
    Locke:
    "Paul Millsap has always been one of the Jazz best +/- players - in the last 6 games Jazz are -44 with Paul on the floor #apocalypse"

It sometimes hurts to hit a ceiling, and I think Millsap has hit it. He might be able to refine what he already has but he's done developing. It's a good thing he developed a shot because he needs it for those nights that he can't get by his defender. He is the prime example of on indian who thinks that he is a cheif. All of the teams challenges would be easier if he would accept a bench role and pay check because he would dominate most backup PF's, but no, he's 'a starter'.

Oh by the way, someone look up the numbers but I don't think his mid range shot has been going in lately. That's a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by cctrackstar View Post
    It sometimes hurts to hit a ceiling, and I think Millsap has hit it. He might be able to refine what he already has but he's done developing. It's a good thing he developed a shot because he needs it for those nights that he can't get by his defender. He is the prime example of on indian who thinks that he is a cheif. All of the teams challenges would be easier if he would accept a bench role and pay check because he would dominate most backup PF's, but no, he's 'a starter'.

Oh by the way, someone look up the numbers but I don't think his mid range shot has been going in lately. That's a problem.
    At rim - 67%
    3-9ft - 37.5%
    10-15ft - 57.1%
    16-23ft - 26%