Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    KOC is really good, Ty is ok dont think he should be fired, Id be fine with a trade as long as we dont take on salary or another average vet, I'd like to see Burks play more but I can understand why he isnt. Thats where I stand on the "issues"
    Ya, you are a more consistent than others. I didnt really mean to call you out.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Actually, my mouth is shut when I post. That would be kind of stupid if I talked while I typed.
    You gave way to much credit to the mouth breathers that post on this forum. They are either sitting their catching flies or talking themselves thru their responses.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Do you think that the FO still deserves the reputation they have of not taking action?

Consider the DWill trade, the Memo trade, the Harris trade, the singings of Howard, Mo, Foye...

I think they have become much more active since Sloan left. They don't always make moves but they are not scared to either.
    Don't forget the Lindsey hire. Moves will be made.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Don't forget the Lindsey hire. Moves will be made.
    True I forgot. Plus all the coaching changes. Only Corbin and Hornacek remain from the Sloan days. This org. has seen alot of change in the last two years.

Edit: How it will all work out I am not sure but at least they are trying to get the right mix.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission Accomplished View Post
    Or is the whole mess of having Big AL, Millsap, and Bell Corbin's doing.
    1. Millsap has been a very productive player for many years. Not sure what has happened to him thus far, but worst case scenario is that he only has this year left on his contract.
    2. Jefferson was worth a shot. A genuine center that Utah could actually obtain. A 20/10 guy. A chance to keep Deron happy and in a Jazz uniform.
    3. Braille had been a solid player in his first stint in Utah. Kobe wanted him 2 years ago to join the Lakers. We're talking about a guy making a paltry sum. Big deal. Now the Jazz are punishing him for his *&^%#$ attitude. Roger can leave any time he wants; he just needs to tell the Jazz to cancel his paychecks. Otherwise he sits home and has to just wish he could be playing for a contender. I applaud the Jazz for their stance.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    1. Millsap has been a very productive player for many years. Not sure what has happened to him thus far, but worst case scenario is that he only has this year left on his contract.
    2. Jefferson was worth a shot. A genuine center that Utah could actually obtain. A 20/10 guy. A chance to keep Deron happy and in a Jazz uniform.
    3. Braille had been a solid player in his first stint in Utah. Kobe wanted him 2 years ago to join the Lakers. We're talking about a guy making a paltry sum. Big deal. Now the Jazz are punishing him for his *&^%#$ attitude. Roger can leave any time he wants; he just needs to tell the Jazz to cancel his paychecks. Otherwise he sits home and has to just wish he could be playing for a contender. I applaud the Jazz for their stance.
    1. Millsap's uncle is what's wrong
    2. He was worth a shot, but why the long-game with him? He really should have been traded by now, IMO
    3. He was brought in instead of wings that had been (and have continued to be) more productive, e.g. Matthews, Korver, Brewer. This was a bad idea from the first day. I give blame freely.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    2. He was worth a shot, but why the long-game with him? He really should have been traded by now, IMO
    3. He was brought in instead of wings that had been (and have continued to be) more productive, e.g. Matthews, Korver, Brewer. This was a bad idea from the first day. I give blame freely.

1. Millsap's uncle is not the one sucking ass on the court.
    2. I agree he maybe should have been traded by now. But with Millsap's play I think he is going to end up staying instead of Millsap.
    3. He was also brought in for roughly half of most of those players. And Brewer was not more productive. I did not really like the signing but understood it. I get the criticism for this move as it's well deserved.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Do people not realize Brewer kind of sucked ass? Like couldnt shoot, wasnt a great defender, didnt play to his athletic ability, not sure what he was good at to be honest.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Do people not realize Brewer kind of sucked ass? Like couldnt shoot, wasnt a great defender, didnt play to his athletic ability, not sure what he was good at to be honest.
    Fans here loved him for some reason. I could never quite figure it out. The guy sucked plain and simple.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    Fans here loved him for some reason. I could never quite figure it out. The guy sucked plain and simple.
    Seriously, he literally did nothing well and only a few things functionally. I think it was the chocolate milk commercial that won peoples hearts.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    We love guys whose ceilings are lower than ground level. No expectations means no letdowns. And Jazz fans have endured far too many letdowns.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Seriously, he literally did nothing well and only a few things functionally. I think it was the chocolate milk commercial that won peoples hearts.
    He dunked well.

As long as he was spoon fed the ball in dunking position.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He dunked well.

As long as he was spoon fed the ball in dunking position.
    For someone 6'7" with supposedly a 40" vertical he had about as many good dunks as Hornacek. I guess if he was wide open, no one around, and he had time to gather himself he could throw it down occasionally.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    1. Agree w/ gregbroncs. Millsap's uncle is in the stands, not on the court.
    2. Easy to want a trade, much harder to pull one off...unless you think the Jazz should take on terrible contracts or another team's headache.
    3. Brewer was offered an extension; he and his agent wanted A LOT more. That's why he was traded. Yes, we'd all like to have Matthews. But at that amount? Portland is overpaying by a ton. Korver? Seriously? The guy who plays no defense and put his individual goals over the good of the team by refusing to shoot in the last several games. Yep, we should have kept him!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    1. Agree w/ gregbroncs. Millsap's uncle is in the stands, not on the court.
    2. Easy to want a trade, much harder to pull one off...unless you think the Jazz should take on terrible contracts or another team's headache.
    3. Brewer was offered an extension; he and his agent wanted A LOT more. That's why he was traded. Yes, we'd all like to have Matthews. But at that amount? Portland is overpaying by a ton. Korver? Seriously? The guy who plays no defense and put his individual goals over the good of the team by refusing to shoot in the last several games. Yep, we should have kept him!
    How is Portland over paying Mathews. I keep hearing people say he isnt worth what he makes. How the hell is that?

Give me a list of players not on rookie contracts that show in contrast how over paid Mathews is. The guy is averaging 17 ppg on 45% shooting, and 43% from three. He also gives you 3 rbds, 3 assts, and 2.3 stls per game. He also is a smart player who plays his ass off. And he only makes 6.5 million a year. How is that bad? I'll tell ya what is bad is the Raja Bell signing instead of Mathews. Raja Bell is complete garbage.

Yes, Jazz made a mistake not signing Mathews and signing Raja instead.