Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyPeterzz View Post
    I care about this team every season with crazy, divorce threatening, fanaticism. The current mass posters on Jazzfanz are ****ing lame. Otherwise I would post more.

Bored.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I think my post count proves that I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I was talking to baby weinerz.

I dont know you.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I was talking to baby weinerz.

I dont know you.
    Awesome, twice.
    #dumptruckin

Senior Member Mission Accomplished's Avatar
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bordelais7 View Post
    Mission Accomplished.
    Exactly... The hard part that I'm having is I don't really not like Big Al like I did boozer. I'm stuck and I feel like we are between a rock and a hard place.
    To quote George "W" "For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." --Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Winning on the road takes that extra bit of guts that somehow gets squeezed out of you. Not only have our current veterans (except Millsap) shown they don't have that extra bit, but they are double-damned because they clearly see what we do: the organization is in a holding pattern. They are committed to maximizing their "assets". It's hard to go hard when you see that.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The scary thing is the team thinks the fans are enjoying this. I just recently heard a Randy Rigby interview and he talked a lot about how excited the fan base was for what we have going. He also talled about how good of problem it is to have all these bigs.

So, I dont really think the FO is on the same page as the fans. And all that means is more of the same.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Winning on the road takes that extra bit of guts that somehow gets squeezed out of you. Not only have our current veterans (except Millsap) shown they don't have that extra bit, but they are double-damned because they clearly see what we do: the organization is in a holding pattern. They are committed to maximizing their "assets". It's hard to go hard when you see that.
    Yep. It's kind of like playing for a team that just tanked.. except we didn't get the added asset(s).
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    The scary thing is the team thinks the fans are enjoying this. I just recently heard a Randy Rigby interview and he talked a lot about how excited the fan base was for what we have going. He also talled about how good of problem it is to have all these bigs.

So, I dont really think the FO is on the same page as the fans. And all that means is more of the same.
    It's funny because I haven't spoken with any Jazz fan or read on this board anyone "enjoying" this season or "happy" with our bigman situation. How many "trade Millsap/Jefferson" and "start Kanter/Favors" threads do we have? Too many to count. No one here is satisfied with what this franchise is doing. Quite honestly, I'm utterly shocked that Millsap and Jefferson are both on this roster still.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Rigby really grinds my gears.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Maybe the casual fan is "excited" about the Jazz, but a lot of the hard core fanatics are worried. Wake up Randy!
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyPeterzz View Post
    I care about this team every season with crazy, divorce threatening, fanaticism. The current mass posters on Jazzfanz are ****ing lame. Otherwise I would post more.

Bored.
    Same inside jokes between the same few people in every thread. Maybe Jazzfanz is mimicking the state of the Jazz. ****'s stale.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    It's funny because I haven't spoken with any Jazz fan or read on this board anyone "enjoying" this season or "happy" with our bigman situation. How many "trade Millsap/Jefferson" and "start Kanter/Favors" threads do we have? Too many to count. No one here is satisfied with what this franchise is doing. Quite honestly, I'm utterly shocked that Millsap and Jefferson are both on this roster still.
    I think franklin, kennykyle, brownotes, and root4jazz are all happy with this season, at least that is the impression i get from reading thier posts..... They all post things like "stop complaining/whining", "corbin has a good reason for not playing the young guys", "our record isnt that bad", "we are right where we shoud be in the standings".

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    I think franklin, kennykyle, brownotes, and root4jazz are all happy with this season, at least that is the impression i get from reading thier posts..... They all post things like "stop complaining/whining", "corbin has a good reason for not playing the young guys", "our record isnt that bad", "we are right where we shoud be in the standings".
    Pretty sure Frank is trolling.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Pretty sure Frank is trolling.
    I thought that might be a possibility...... he sure is good at it, i fall for it quite often