Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61
  1. #16
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,054
    Total Rep Points
    42703
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyPeterzz View Post
    I care about this team every season with crazy, divorce threatening, fanaticism. The current mass posters on Jazzfanz are ****ing lame. Otherwise I would post more.

    Bored.
    #lol

  2. #17
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,521
    Total Rep Points
    15793
    Rep Adjustment Power
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I think my post count proves that I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  3. #18
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,054
    Total Rep Points
    42703
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I was talking to baby weinerz.

    I dont know you.
    #lol

  4. #19
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,273
    Total Rep Points
    46256
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I was talking to baby weinerz.

    I dont know you.
    Awesome, twice.
    #dumptruckin

  5. #20
    Senior Member Mission Accomplished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dirty O Town
    Posts
    1,381
    Total Rep Points
    381
    Rep Adjustment Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by bordelais7 View Post
    Mission Accomplished.
    Exactly... The hard part that I'm having is I don't really not like Big Al like I did boozer. I'm stuck and I feel like we are between a rock and a hard place.
    To quote George "W" "For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." --Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Total Rep Points
    4567
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Winning on the road takes that extra bit of guts that somehow gets squeezed out of you. Not only have our current veterans (except Millsap) shown they don't have that extra bit, but they are double-damned because they clearly see what we do: the organization is in a holding pattern. They are committed to maximizing their "assets". It's hard to go hard when you see that.

  7. #22
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,050
    Total Rep Points
    19635
    Rep Adjustment Power
    75
    The scary thing is the team thinks the fans are enjoying this. I just recently heard a Randy Rigby interview and he talked a lot about how excited the fan base was for what we have going. He also talled about how good of problem it is to have all these bigs.

    So, I dont really think the FO is on the same page as the fans. And all that means is more of the same.

  8. #23
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,273
    Total Rep Points
    46256
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Winning on the road takes that extra bit of guts that somehow gets squeezed out of you. Not only have our current veterans (except Millsap) shown they don't have that extra bit, but they are double-damned because they clearly see what we do: the organization is in a holding pattern. They are committed to maximizing their "assets". It's hard to go hard when you see that.
    Yep. It's kind of like playing for a team that just tanked.. except we didn't get the added asset(s).
    #dumptruckin

  9.  

     

  10. #24
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    9,452
    Total Rep Points
    8772
    Rep Adjustment Power
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    The scary thing is the team thinks the fans are enjoying this. I just recently heard a Randy Rigby interview and he talked a lot about how excited the fan base was for what we have going. He also talled about how good of problem it is to have all these bigs.

    So, I dont really think the FO is on the same page as the fans. And all that means is more of the same.
    It's funny because I haven't spoken with any Jazz fan or read on this board anyone "enjoying" this season or "happy" with our bigman situation. How many "trade Millsap/Jefferson" and "start Kanter/Favors" threads do we have? Too many to count. No one here is satisfied with what this franchise is doing. Quite honestly, I'm utterly shocked that Millsap and Jefferson are both on this roster still.
    Lakers Suck.

  11. #25
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    The scary thing is the team thinks the fans are enjoying this. I just recently heard a Randy Rigby interview and he talked a lot about how excited the fan base was for what we have going. He also talled about how good of problem it is to have all these bigs.

    So, I dont really think the FO is on the same page as the fans. And all that means is more of the same.
    Rigby really grinds my gears.

  12. #26
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    7,897
    Total Rep Points
    11471
    Rep Adjustment Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    The scary thing is the team thinks the fans are enjoying this. I just recently heard a Randy Rigby interview and he talked a lot about how excited the fan base was for what we have going. He also talled about how good of problem it is to have all these bigs.

    So, I dont really think the FO is on the same page as the fans. And all that means is more of the same.
    Maybe the casual fan is "excited" about the Jazz, but a lot of the hard core fanatics are worried. Wake up Randy!
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  13. #27
    Premium Member RCdazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    134
    Total Rep Points
    279
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyPeterzz View Post
    I care about this team every season with crazy, divorce threatening, fanaticism. The current mass posters on Jazzfanz are ****ing lame. Otherwise I would post more.

    Bored.
    Same inside jokes between the same few people in every thread. Maybe Jazzfanz is mimicking the state of the Jazz. ****'s stale.

  14. #28
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    16,223
    Total Rep Points
    35816
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    It's funny because I haven't spoken with any Jazz fan or read on this board anyone "enjoying" this season or "happy" with our bigman situation. How many "trade Millsap/Jefferson" and "start Kanter/Favors" threads do we have? Too many to count. No one here is satisfied with what this franchise is doing. Quite honestly, I'm utterly shocked that Millsap and Jefferson are both on this roster still.
    I think franklin, kennykyle, brownotes, and root4jazz are all happy with this season, at least that is the impression i get from reading thier posts..... They all post things like "stop complaining/whining", "corbin has a good reason for not playing the young guys", "our record isnt that bad", "we are right where we shoud be in the standings".

  15. #29
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,273
    Total Rep Points
    46256
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    I think franklin, kennykyle, brownotes, and root4jazz are all happy with this season, at least that is the impression i get from reading thier posts..... They all post things like "stop complaining/whining", "corbin has a good reason for not playing the young guys", "our record isnt that bad", "we are right where we shoud be in the standings".
    Pretty sure Frank is trolling.
    #dumptruckin

  16. #30
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    16,223
    Total Rep Points
    35816
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Pretty sure Frank is trolling.
    I thought that might be a possibility...... he sure is good at it, i fall for it quite often

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •