Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 282
  1. #16
    Senior Member bjunior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    713
    Rep Power
    10
    I predict BigAl will have a big game tonight. If I'm right, I will tell why ))

  2. #17
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    12,223
    Rep Power
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by udflyer View Post
    Jazz will be sporting the "Green" Jerseys tonight.....
    Love the green jerseys!

    I might go to the game.... getting over being sick and jazz games tend to bring out the drinkin in me.... which brings out the smoker in me, which slows down my recovery from the cold/flu whatever it is im getting over, so I might just watch it on the 60 inch screen from the comfort of my couch.

  3. #18
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my head, trying to get out more...
    Posts
    3,981
    Rep Power
    33
    duck fenver fuggots.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

    4.17.14


    Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

    Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

    ~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

  4. #19
    Senior Member mellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between where I was and where I am going.
    Posts
    5,216
    Rep Power
    51
    last time these teams played Big Al was 1-9 for 4 pts and had a team low -20 +/-

    The team best +/- was Favors who used 11 rebounds and 5 blocks to battle even with the the Nuggies. Kanter and Tinsley played -1, Hayward was the best starter at -4.


    David Locke @Lockedonsports about 54 minutes ago
    Last 4 games v. Denver Gordon Hayward averaging 19 pts a game and shooting 64%
    Messina, Jabari and Monroe. The perfect summer.

  5. #20
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    the heavens
    Posts
    9,398
    Rep Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Love the green jerseys!

    I might go to the game.... getting over being sick and jazz games tend to bring out the drinkin in me.... which brings out the smoker in me, which slows down my recovery from the cold/flu whatever it is im getting over, so I might just watch it on the 60 inch screen from the comfort of my couch.

    I like the green jerseys too. I wish they would use them full time. I dont really like what we have now.

  6. #21
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    £•£
    Posts
    28,918
    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    We still doing d7?
    I'm down
    #NoSUSS #SQUAREBIZNESS

  7. #22
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    12,223
    Rep Power
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    We still doing d7?

    What the hell is d7?

    If its similar to the st george thing, but closer to slc then i want in.

  8. #23
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    £•£
    Posts
    28,918
    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    What the hell is d7?

    If its similar to the st george thing, but closer to slc then i want in.
    No, it's STG nite out round 2.

    #d7
    #NoSUSS #SQUAREBIZNESS

  9. #24
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    12,223
    Rep Power
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    No, it's STG nite out round 2.

    #d7
    Then screw you guys, im going home (said in cartmans voice)

  10. #25
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    12,019
    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    What the hell is d7?

    If its similar to the st george thing, but closer to slc then i want in.
    I wouldn't mind meeting you someday, but I'm not sure a genius of my calibre could handle all the stupidity you constantly spew for more than 7-8 minutes. It's not you, it's just that my barrel is too wide you know?

  11. #26
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    12,223
    Rep Power
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I wouldn't mind meeting you someday, but I'm not sure a genius of my calibre could handle all the stupidity you constantly spew for more than 7-8 minutes. It's not you, it's just that my barrel is too wide you know?
    Im much better in person.
    A nice guy who can adapt to alot of different personalities and im really easy going.
    I would definately never claim to be smarter or better than anyone else though

  12.  

     

  13. #27
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    12,019
    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Im much better in person.
    A nice guy who can adapt to alot of different personalities and im really easy going.
    I would definately never claim to be smarter or better than anyone else though
    That's always a good strategy for those of you on the bottom of the ladder.


    Maybe you & a few other posters can convince Gameface there is enough 'fresh meat' to host a few more poker games.

  14. #28
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    44,040
    Rep Power
    150
    I suck in person even more than I suck on the webz.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  15. #29
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    12,019
    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I suck in person even more than I suck on the webz.
    But can you suck the sheets up through..........hurry and start game.

  16. #30
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    18,779
    Rep Power
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I suck in person even more than I suck on the webz.
    Yeah he does...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •