Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    You should just give up brown notes... #lostcause
    Okay.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    On Millsap, every time he goes through a rough patch it seems that we find out later that he has been playing through an injury. Corbin has commented that you never know when he's injured because he won't say anything. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case. I do wish a coach could see this (when it happens) and handle pt accordingly.
    Chop it!!!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Im happy enough by tonights win that im not even going bring up the fact that a certain someone didn't get any burn once again..... I guess a few brews and a jazz win gets me in a good enough mood to where i give it a rest for one game..... but i will be back to complain soon, so dont you guys worry

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas View Post
    On Millsap, every time he goes through a rough patch it seems that we find out later that he has been playing through an injury. Corbin has commented that you never know when he's injured because he won't say anything. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case. I do wish a coach could see this (when it happens) and handle pt accordingly.
    And isn't it odd that his injuries are never obvious? He never limps, favors a hand, or occasionally bends over in pain when the injury gets bumped. The dude just mans up and never let it show; not even Stocktone or Malone could do that -- and they set the standard for playing hurt.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Im happy enough by tonights win that im not even going bring up the fact that a certain someone didn't get any burn once again..... I guess a few brews and a jazz win gets me in a good enough mood to where i give it a rest for one game..... but i will be back to complain soon, so dont you guys worry
    Repped.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It was crazy flipping between this game and the finale between Nets/Knicks. Deron definitely has still got it and maybe that's why it's so hard for fans like me to find a PG trade we are happy with. What would be perfect would have been Deron paired with Favors.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Next to the Lakers, the Nuggets are my most hated team. Thank goodness we won; I don't know how we did it with so many Jazz players shooting like crap.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by themanknownassting View Post
    Did anyone see the last time out? Corbin brought Caroll in for defense and wanted Favors to sit. But Al Jefferson told him no keep him in and take me out. That's was way cool to see.
    So...........Al is a better coach than Corbin?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    So...........Al is a better coach than Corbin?
    No that's just Al being lazy.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Story of this game was the defense in the 2nd half, but I wish Ty would look at Denver's offense on tape. Somebody without the ball cuts on every single possession. They also aren't PG dependent. They play a lot of 2 and 2 between wings and bigs, but every wing is ready for the give and go, and every big is rolling to the basket the second he gives the ball back. On the flip side, I saw us cut about 5 times tonight. Mostly Millsap and Carroll.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'd say it's 80/20 Ty puts Favors into the lineup with PG/Foye/Williams/Al, but it doesn't change the fact we still have no offense on the back half of the shot clock. Tinsley/Watson make us more fluid because they're good at setting guys up and calling out the right sets, but with Mo Will back in the mix, we'll go right back to dysfunctional.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I didn't get to post in either Sacto game threads, but I think we can officially put to rest the idea Hayward can initiate an offense. He's great on the break (both ways), he can pass, but he's just a bad driver and not an especially good ballhandler.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    At this point I'd say I've converted to Carroll. I cringe whenever he shoots, but he plays the game right, and he's one of the few guys we have who cuts to the hoop.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    I dont hate al, go back and watch the first qtr.
    if you have a 9-5 job and you show up for half a day.
    and other days you dont show up at al.

will your boss sing your praises?
    Sometimes you really make it embarrasing to come from the same continent as you, pal.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    I didn't get to post in either Sacto game threads, but I think we can officially put to rest the idea Hayward can initiate an offense. He's great on the break (both ways), he can pass, but he's just a bad driver and not an especially good ballhandler.
    agree on all points..
    #dumptruckin