Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bjunior View Post
    I predict BigAl will have a big game tonight. If I'm right, I will tell why ))
    BigAl.. What a son of a bitch )))) But, you have to be one to survive in this league.

Millsap learned a lesson tonight and from now on he will step up his game and will hustle more.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedda Gambler View Post
    Sometimes you really make it embarrasing to come from the same continent as you, pal.
    your from south america too?
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    Jazz should hire Jefferson's ex-girlfriend to come out and bite him in the ass before each game
    some guys are into that, so it might not necessarily help
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I will say this about Big Al, he does seem to do well in end-game situations, close 4th quarters. But yeah, Favors handled things last night. A tough game. A lot of potential with this team, but still playing middling basketball.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Did Tinsley steal Haywards Shooting ability? Good god, Hayward couldn't hit anything and Tinsley was hitting everything.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Did Tinsley steal Haywards Shooting ability? Good god, Hayward couldn't hit anything and Tinsley was hitting everything.
    Yeah it seemed like Tinsley betrayed Hayward last night, and had him banished from Asgard temporarily.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I hate having to wait until February for Hayward to start hitting his outside shots. can Hayward consistently be that player from Feb-April of last year.

Also, he really struggles in traffic with the ball. its a guaranteed strip.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Big Al in 14 game so far: Total 42 fta - 3 fta per. game
    In this game: 10 fta

I didn't watch the game but it looks like he get rewarded for being more aggresive offensively.

Premium Member
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    Since he hit that game winner Friday night, he's hit 2 of his last 16 shots. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Just proves he has more growing up to do and needs to learn how to maintain focus.
    Or it proves he sucks. My money is on the latter.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If Jefferson can get to the line 10 times per game, I can overlook his total lack of defensive awareness.
    :^D

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He's averaged 3.53 FT attempts per game over his career.

Last night's game really helps skew the following stat greatly, but over his last eight games, Big Al is averaging 4.75 attempts. Not amazing but an improvement.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    billy shelby nailed it with his comments hayward and carroll. Repped.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    If Jefferson can get to the line 10 times per game, I can overlook his total lack of defensive awareness.
    He's such a big guy and has great footwork. I've never understood why he doesn't take it strong every time. I was watching some boozer highlights recently and I noticed how quick he was with the ball. Al holds the ball much longer which seems to stall our offense. One thing that really bothers me about our offense is that when Al has the ball on the block, everyone stops moving. I don't understand why guys aren't cutting and running off curls? Is that Ty's system or AJ's fault or a little of both?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by m3at View Post
    He's such a big guy and has great footwork. I've never understood why he doesn't take it strong every time. I was watching some boozer highlights recently and I noticed how quick he was with the ball. Al holds the ball much longer which seems to stall our offense. One thing that really bothers me about our offense is that when Al has the ball on the block, everyone stops moving. I don't understand why guys aren't cutting and running off curls? Is that Ty's system or AJ's fault or a little of both?
    When one guy doesn't cut, it's the guy's fault. When the whole team doesn't cut, it's the system. This is on Ty.

Denver, a team very similar to us, gave us a full demonstration of the blueprint in the first half. We'll see if Ty was paying attention.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    When one guy doesn't cut, it's the guy's fault. When the whole team doesn't cut, it's the system. This is on Ty.

Denver, a team very similar to us, gave us a full demonstration of the blueprint in the first half. We'll see if Ty was paying attention.
    Not saying it is or isn't Corbins fault but that is only partly true IMO. The system he's running maybe they should be cutting but aren't for whatever reason or when one person misses the timing it trickles down and then everyone is out of sync. I would think the weak to non existent screens they set would be a good example of poor execution and then that throws off the rest of the play.

I guess if I believed Corbin was telling the players to not move, cut or set good screens I would want him fired as well. I think it is more poor execution, why that is, I'm not sure, could be he or the other coaches are poor teachers which would be on Corbin. Could be players not having confidence or are trying to learn it or other things, but I'm just throwing it out there.