Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Indiana lowering the boom on UNC... Impressive
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    what what mother ****er. bitches better recognize.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    @Duck - Well at least the Zags will likely get a high seed in the tourney, based on record. This, based on the fact they only play 2 ranked opponents all year, with only one in the top 20 (Oklahoma State at #15).

Like I said on page 1 .. they'll get hyped and then fall way short once the tourney starts and they play real competition.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Going to be a really tough game at Notre Dame. The Irish' top 5 players/contributors are either juniors or seniors. UK's top 6 are all freshman and 1 soph.

3 to 4 years of playing together, playing at home, where they rarely lose, vs. 5 freshman that will be playing their 6th game together. Should be close and I wouldn't ben overly disappointed with a close loss.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Going to be a really tough game at Notre Dame. The Irish' top 5 players/contributors are either juniors or seniors. UK's top 6 are all freshman and 1 soph.

3 to 4 years of playing together, playing at home, where they rarely lose, vs. 5 freshman that will be playing their 6th game together. Should be close and I wouldn't ben overly disappointed with a close loss.
    I'm excited for the game, and I think it is going to be pretty close (I would be a lot more confident if it was a football game). Unfortunately, I will not be able to catch the first half because of a prior commitment.

I haven't watched any Kentucky basketball this season, but I'm going to assume they are more athletic than Notre Dame. ND needs to avoid turnovers and finish around the rim. It would be nice if Pat C. caught fire as well.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Tonight's game of the night....

#2 Duke

vs

#4 Ohio State

Should be a good game, but I'll probably try to find a feed of the Utah-SMU game instead. I'm not crazy about Duke or Ohio State.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

BYU almost beat them and BYU isnt looking great this year. So UK rolllllllllllsssssssssss

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    BYU almost beat them and BYU isnt looking great this year. So UK rolllllllllllsssssssssss
    I just want to go on the record stating that I do not like this prediction because: A) I'm biased, and B) Notre Dame was on the tail end of a back to back. They lost an emotional overtime game against St. Joseph's the night prior. They'll be fresh against UK.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    @kennykyle C) BYU didn't almost beat them. BYU lost by 10.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyPriest View Post
    @kennykyle C) BYU didn't almost beat them. BYU lost by 10.
    Were up by 7 with like 10 minutes left ..... It was a close game, free throws at the end can make a game look a lot different. Your OT theory does hold some water though. But so does my BYU isnt that good this year theory.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    Were up by 7 with like 10 minutes left ..... It was a close game, free throws at the end can make a game look a lot different. Your OT theory does hold some water though. But so does my BYU isnt that good this year theory.
    Truth. I didn't actually catch the game. My apologies. Rep'd for "putting me in my place"

(I have to spread some rep around apparently)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyPriest View Post
    I'm excited for the game, and I think it is going to be pretty close (I would be a lot more confident if it was a football game). Unfortunately, I will not be able to catch the first half because of a prior commitment.

I haven't watched any Kentucky basketball this season, but I'm going to assume they are more athletic than Notre Dame. ND needs to avoid turnovers and finish around the rim. It would be nice if Pat C. caught fire as well.
    Cooley will do fine, I'm sure. I'd predict a big game, in fact.

Calipari does things exactly the opposite every other coach .. he teaches offense first and then, around the first of the year, dials in the defense. His teams seem to really respond to this and take the defense very seriously come crunch time. Point is .. Cooley should have a very big rebound game and should be seasoned enough to score around UK's less experienced front court.

And yes, UK will be WAY more athletic.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Very early Vegas line has Notre Dame a 1pt favorite.

Early money is 89% on Kentucky.

Makings of a CLOSE game.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I just placed a bet on the OVER. The o/u is 134 ... so Vegas is basically predicting a score of 66 to 67. I certainly hope it's the over.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I just placed a bet on the OVER. The o/u is 134 ... so Vegas is basically predicting a score of 66 to 67. I certainly hope it's the over.
    I think that's a safe bet. Although I must admit that I wouldn't mind seeing a low scoring game.