Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    Senior Member GoJazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Card Board Box
    Posts
    640
    Total Rep Points
    275
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17

    Raise Taxes and Reduce Spending

    So I have been listening to the news lately and I have to say that I don't agree with EITHER party. The hole discussion is should we reduce spending OR raise taxes. Currently government spends 22% of GDP and only taxes 17% of GDP. I definitely think we could reduce spending significantly but could we really reduce spending by 5% of GDP? That is 750 Billion Dollars. I seriously doubt it without a major overhaul of the entire system which isn't going to happen. So I think my solution is the most sensible.

    Increase Taxes and pass a law that states any increase of taxes will go directly to reduce the deficit and budget deficiency. Also pass the law that unless the the congress and senate give the president a balanced budget to work from that they will all be unable to run for re-election the following election cycle.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,012
    Total Rep Points
    10684
    Rep Adjustment Power
    52
    Get rid of the Federal Reserve, and print out own money.
    VINDICATION

  3. #3
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,784
    Total Rep Points
    28215
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    They already have plenty of money to do what they need to do. They just keep spending it on stupid **** and not what is really important.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

    I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

  4. #4
    Super Clutch Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,828
    Total Rep Points
    6719
    Rep Adjustment Power
    41
    I think we're in a position right now where taxes need to be raised. I'm also fine throwing a bone to Dems and raising the top rate the most, but not by a huge amount. Give the Dems that much and you have leverage to reduce spending in meaningful ways.

  5. #5
    Senior Member leftyjace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    829
    Total Rep Points
    1449
    Rep Adjustment Power
    13
    This thread should be titled "Let's Jump Off the Fiscal Cliff." Cuz that's exactly what the legislation would mandate - reduced spending across the board, and increased taxes. Everywhere.

  6. #6
    Senior Member infection's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,244
    Total Rep Points
    6500
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by GoJazz View Post
    So I have been listening to the news lately and I have to say that I don't agree with EITHER party. The hole discussion is should we reduce spending OR raise taxes. Currently government spends 22% of GDP and only taxes 17% of GDP. I definitely think we could reduce spending significantly but could we really reduce spending by 5% of GDP? That is 750 Billion Dollars. I seriously doubt it without a major overhaul of the entire system which isn't going to happen. So I think my solution is the most sensible.

    Increase Taxes and pass a law that states any increase of taxes will go directly to reduce the deficit and budget deficiency. Also pass the law that unless the the congress and senate give the president a balanced budget to work from that they will all be unable to run for re-election the following election cycle.
    While the bold is neat in theory, what really happens is that with the new money for the deficit they can then take the other money that would have been spent on the deficit and divert it to some other kind of spending. A lot like when they told everyone in Missouri to vote for casinos because they'd use all that money to education. Well, they did. The problem was they took all the other funds that were at that point funding education and spent it on whatever the hell else they spent it on.

    Also, what this is really saying is that we as citizens need to provide our government a bailout.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,915
    Total Rep Points
    22884
    Rep Adjustment Power
    87
    Print our own money. The world has to pay for us having to babysit their dumb asses

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,012
    Total Rep Points
    10684
    Rep Adjustment Power
    52
    If we dump the federal reserve and print our own money we will get ourselves out of debt and be a free and unburdened country faster than anything else. The only problem is the secret people running the Federal Reserve (some think it is the royal family of England) would get angry and do whatever they could to get rid of anyone that tries it.

    Andrew Jackson shut down the Second Bank of the United states, the equivalent of the Federal Reserve in those days. He was fought on this on all sides but he was able to shut it down by vetoing the recharter as it was only chartered for 20 years. (Incidentally so is the current Fed, but it seems to live on without a recharter I believe) After this he was able to completely remove the national debt, and that was the only time it has happened. He once said to Van Buren "The Bank is trying to kill me, but I will kill it" After the recharter was vetoed, there was an assassination attempt on him, but both guns misfired. Afterwards both guns were tested and they worked fine.

    Lincoln went to the bank to get some money to help fund the Civil War, and the banks wanted to charge him 24-28%. He wouldn't do it, so he worked with Congress to print the Greenbacks and fund the war themselves. They didn't like that and tried to get involved and split the country. France and England tried to side with the south despite the slavery issue, but at the time the war was not a moral war, but about keeping the union intact. After Lincoln saw those controlling the banks pushing England and France to help in the war, and knowing their people would not support the war if it was about slaver, delivered the Emancipation Proclamation. He also had backing from Russia who sent some of their fleet to both the West Coast and the East coast. Some think it was a show of support to the North, but there was selfishness involved there. They were headed to war with them, and wanted their fleet free of ice in their own ports, but a unified US was a buffer from the European countries that were controlling the money through the banks. Once the US was divided up, Russia would have been the next target as they would not allow the banks to control their currency. "luckily" for the banks the whole Russian royal family was killed around WWI so they eventually got what they wanted. Strangely the communist revolution was funded with European money. Anywho, with France and England now unable to get involved on the slavery side of the now moral war on slavery, they stayed out and the North ended up winning the war and keeping the United states... united. Towards the end of the war Lincoln could not get the support of Congress for the printing of more money to finish the war, so he accepted the banks push for the National Bank Act, but planned on fighting it and repealing it after his reelection. 45 days after reelection, he was killed, and the National Bank Act lived on, and so did the Banks with funding from European puppet masters.

    After the Civil War, and Lincoln's death the country went to the Gold Standard, which was easy to control because of the scarcity of Gold at the time. The banks (JP Morgan was a main one) caused depressions by removing money from circulation slowly. They created the crash in 1907 and then offered to save the day by bringing in some money that they printed.

    President Garfield said in 1881 "Whosoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce... And when you realise that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate." Within weeks of this statement he was assassinated.

    JFK had Congress printing money and was to abolish the Federal Reserve. JFK was assassinated.

    "The division of the United States into federations of equal force was decided long before the Civil War by the high financial powers of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the US, if they remained as one block, and as one nation, would attain economic and financial independence, which would upset their financial domination over the world."


    Otto von Bismark chancellor of Germany 1876
    In response to Lincoln printing greenbacks:
    "If this mischievous financial policy, which has its origin in North America, shall become endurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous without precedent in the history of the world. The brains, and wealth of all countries will go to North America. That country must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe."


    Hazard Circular - London Times 1865
    "Right after the Civil War there was considerable talk about reviving Lincoln's brief experiment with the Constitutional monetary system. Had not the European money-trust intervened, it would have no doubt become an established institution."


    W.Cleon Skousen
    "If one understands that socialism is not a share-the-wealth programme, but is in reality a method to consolidate and control the wealth, then the seeming paradox of super-rich men promoting socialism becomes no paradox at all. Instead, it becomes logical, even the perfect tool of power-seeking megalomaniacs.

    Communism or more accurately, socialism, is not a movement of the downtrodden masses, but of the economic elite."
    Gary Allen, Author
    "The Federal Reserve definitely caused the Great depression by contracting the amount of currency in circulation by one-third from 1929 to 1933."
    Milton Friedman, Nobel Prize winning economist
    "It was not accidental. It was a carefully contrived occurrence... The international bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here so that they might emerge as rulers of us all."
    Rep. Louis T.McFadden (D-PA)
    "I think it can hardly be disputed that the statesmen and financiers of Europe are ready to take almost any means to re-acquire rapidly the gold stock which Europe lost to America as the result of World War I."
    Rep. Louis T.McFadden (D-PA)
    "We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled governments in the civilised world - no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by... a vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.

    Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organised, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
    Woodrow Wilson
    "To cause high prices all the federal reserve board will do will be to lower the re-discount rate..., producing an expansion of credit and a rising stock market; then when... business men are adjusted to these conditions, it can check... prosperity in mid-career by arbitrarily raising the rate of interest.

    It can cause the pendulum of a rising and falling market to swing gently back and forth by slight changes in the discount rate, or cause violent fluctuations by greater rate variation, and in either case it will possess inside information as to financial conditions and advance knowledge of the coming change, either up or down.

    This is the strangest, most dangerous advantage ever placed in the hands of a special privilege class by any Government that ever existed.

    The system is private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money.

    They know in advance when to create panics to their advantage. They also know when to stop panic. Inflation and deflation work equally well for them when they control finance..."
    Rep. Charles Lindbergh (R-MN)
    There's a ton of info out there about the Banks and the Fed, and all that. Basically they own whoever they want to, and if they can't own them they will discredit them or kill them. They own the media, oil, railroads, and probably everything else. They use the Federal Reserve for whatever they want to. There was another quote from a senator or congressman about the Fed pumping money into Germany after WWII and that they own about everything there. One of the leaders of Russia after WWI said things about not being in charge, and not driving the car so to speak. Another US senator or congressman said things about the banks and that they had evil designs, and he died in a 747 that was "accidentally" shot down over Russia at some point.

    Why do I post all of this? Freaking out about cutting spending and reducing taxes don't get to the heart of the problem. Income taxes didn't really begin in earnest until 1913, which just happens to be the same year of the Federal Reserve Act. Coincidence? The income taxes were primarily to be used to pay the interest on the debt incurred from the nation with the Federal Reserve. We would not even have to pay an income tax if we didn't have the Federal Reserve doing for us something we can constitutionally do for ourselves free of interest and burden.

    Again, the heart of the issue is not spending and/or taxes. Those are distractions. Those truly in charge of all of us are the ones really in charge of both Republican and Democratic parties and are just playing games to distract us. Back to the Gary Allen Quote, both parties are really on board with the socialism agenda historically despite what is said. These puppet masters pull the strings, and they are the few with everything while everyone else is at their whim. They know people historically are not smart enough to see them for what they are and rise up as one to stop them. They just go along their merry way and endure whatever happens. They continue to make money during depressions, during good times, they crash housing markets, they crash stock markets, they do whatever they want because they are all united and they control the flow of the cash.

    Blame it all on the Fed, that's who is holding Burks hostage.

    FREE BURKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!
    VINDICATION

  9. #9
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Total Rep Points
    1156
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    Get rid of the Federal Reserve, and print out own money.
    How many years have I been saying this? And how many years have the political watchers stuck in the "left/right paradigm" been ignoring the fact that the Fed has been bankrupting this country?
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

  10. #10
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    48,555
    Total Rep Points
    53587
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    If we dump the federal reserve and print our own money we will get ourselves out of debt and be a free and unburdened country faster than anything else. The only problem is the secret people running the Federal Reserve (some think it is the royal family of England) would get angry and do whatever they could to get rid of anyone that tries it.

    Andrew Jackson shut down the Second Bank of the United states, the equivalent of the Federal Reserve in those days. He was fought on this on all sides but he was able to shut it down by vetoing the recharter as it was only chartered for 20 years. (Incidentally so is the current Fed, but it seems to live on without a recharter I believe) After this he was able to completely remove the national debt, and that was the only time it has happened. He once said to Van Buren "The Bank is trying to kill me, but I will kill it" After the recharter was vetoed, there was an assassination attempt on him, but both guns misfired. Afterwards both guns were tested and they worked fine.

    Lincoln went to the bank to get some money to help fund the Civil War, and the banks wanted to charge him 24-28%. He wouldn't do it, so he worked with Congress to print the Greenbacks and fund the war themselves. They didn't like that and tried to get involved and split the country. France and England tried to side with the south despite the slavery issue, but at the time the war was not a moral war, but about keeping the union intact. After Lincoln saw those controlling the banks pushing England and France to help in the war, and knowing their people would not support the war if it was about slaver, delivered the Emancipation Proclamation. He also had backing from Russia who sent some of their fleet to both the West Coast and the East coast. Some think it was a show of support to the North, but there was selfishness involved there. They were headed to war with them, and wanted their fleet free of ice in their own ports, but a unified US was a buffer from the European countries that were controlling the money through the banks. Once the US was divided up, Russia would have been the next target as they would not allow the banks to control their currency. "luckily" for the banks the whole Russian royal family was killed around WWI so they eventually got what they wanted. Strangely the communist revolution was funded with European money. Anywho, with France and England now unable to get involved on the slavery side of the now moral war on slavery, they stayed out and the North ended up winning the war and keeping the United states... united. Towards the end of the war Lincoln could not get the support of Congress for the printing of more money to finish the war, so he accepted the banks push for the National Bank Act, but planned on fighting it and repealing it after his reelection. 45 days after reelection, he was killed, and the National Bank Act lived on, and so did the Banks with funding from European puppet masters.

    After the Civil War, and Lincoln's death the country went to the Gold Standard, which was easy to control because of the scarcity of Gold at the time. The banks (JP Morgan was a main one) caused depressions by removing money from circulation slowly. They created the crash in 1907 and then offered to save the day by bringing in some money that they printed.

    President Garfield said in 1881 "Whosoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce... And when you realise that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate." Within weeks of this statement he was assassinated.

    JFK had Congress printing money and was to abolish the Federal Reserve. JFK was assassinated.



    In response to Lincoln printing greenbacks:














    There's a ton of info out there about the Banks and the Fed, and all that. Basically they own whoever they want to, and if they can't own them they will discredit them or kill them. They own the media, oil, railroads, and probably everything else. They use the Federal Reserve for whatever they want to. There was another quote from a senator or congressman about the Fed pumping money into Germany after WWII and that they own about everything there. One of the leaders of Russia after WWI said things about not being in charge, and not driving the car so to speak. Another US senator or congressman said things about the banks and that they had evil designs, and he died in a 747 that was "accidentally" shot down over Russia at some point.

    Why do I post all of this? Freaking out about cutting spending and reducing taxes don't get to the heart of the problem. Income taxes didn't really begin in earnest until 1913, which just happens to be the same year of the Federal Reserve Act. Coincidence? The income taxes were primarily to be used to pay the interest on the debt incurred from the nation with the Federal Reserve. We would not even have to pay an income tax if we didn't have the Federal Reserve doing for us something we can constitutionally do for ourselves free of interest and burden.

    Again, the heart of the issue is not spending and/or taxes. Those are distractions. Those truly in charge of all of us are the ones really in charge of both Republican and Democratic parties and are just playing games to distract us. Back to the Gary Allen Quote, both parties are really on board with the socialism agenda historically despite what is said. These puppet masters pull the strings, and they are the few with everything while everyone else is at their whim. They know people historically are not smart enough to see them for what they are and rise up as one to stop them. They just go along their merry way and endure whatever happens. They continue to make money during depressions, during good times, they crash housing markets, they crash stock markets, they do whatever they want because they are all united and they control the flow of the cash.

    Blame it all on the Fed, that's who is holding Burks hostage.

    FREE BURKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!
    I read it all. Some very interesting stuff quoted that I had never read before.
    I'm going to withhold opinion and judgment until Franklin tells us what's up.
    #dumptruckin

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,426
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    If we dump the federal reserve and print our own money we will get ourselves out of debt and be a free and unburdened country faster than anything else. The only problem is the secret people running the Federal Reserve (some think it is the royal family of England) would get angry and do whatever they could to get rid of anyone that tries it.

    Andrew Jackson shut down the Second Bank of the United states, the equivalent of the Federal Reserve in those days. He was fought on this on all sides but he was able to shut it down by vetoing the recharter as it was only chartered for 20 years. (Incidentally so is the current Fed, but it seems to live on without a recharter I believe) After this he was able to completely remove the national debt, and that was the only time it has happened. He once said to Van Buren "The Bank is trying to kill me, but I will kill it" After the recharter was vetoed, there was an assassination attempt on him, but both guns misfired. Afterwards both guns were tested and they worked fine.

    Lincoln went to the bank to get some money to help fund the Civil War, and the banks wanted to charge him 24-28%. He wouldn't do it, so he worked with Congress to print the Greenbacks and fund the war themselves. They didn't like that and tried to get involved and split the country. France and England tried to side with the south despite the slavery issue, but at the time the war was not a moral war, but about keeping the union intact. After Lincoln saw those controlling the banks pushing England and France to help in the war, and knowing their people would not support the war if it was about slaver, delivered the Emancipation Proclamation. He also had backing from Russia who sent some of their fleet to both the West Coast and the East coast. Some think it was a show of support to the North, but there was selfishness involved there. They were headed to war with them, and wanted their fleet free of ice in their own ports, but a unified US was a buffer from the European countries that were controlling the money through the banks. Once the US was divided up, Russia would have been the next target as they would not allow the banks to control their currency. "luckily" for the banks the whole Russian royal family was killed around WWI so they eventually got what they wanted. Strangely the communist revolution was funded with European money. Anywho, with France and England now unable to get involved on the slavery side of the now moral war on slavery, they stayed out and the North ended up winning the war and keeping the United states... united. Towards the end of the war Lincoln could not get the support of Congress for the printing of more money to finish the war, so he accepted the banks push for the National Bank Act, but planned on fighting it and repealing it after his reelection. 45 days after reelection, he was killed, and the National Bank Act lived on, and so did the Banks with funding from European puppet masters.

    After the Civil War, and Lincoln's death the country went to the Gold Standard, which was easy to control because of the scarcity of Gold at the time. The banks (JP Morgan was a main one) caused depressions by removing money from circulation slowly. They created the crash in 1907 and then offered to save the day by bringing in some money that they printed.

    President Garfield said in 1881 "Whosoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce... And when you realise that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate." Within weeks of this statement he was assassinated.

    JFK had Congress printing money and was to abolish the Federal Reserve. JFK was assassinated.



    In response to Lincoln printing greenbacks:














    There's a ton of info out there about the Banks and the Fed, and all that. Basically they own whoever they want to, and if they can't own them they will discredit them or kill them. They own the media, oil, railroads, and probably everything else. They use the Federal Reserve for whatever they want to. There was another quote from a senator or congressman about the Fed pumping money into Germany after WWII and that they own about everything there. One of the leaders of Russia after WWI said things about not being in charge, and not driving the car so to speak. Another US senator or congressman said things about the banks and that they had evil designs, and he died in a 747 that was "accidentally" shot down over Russia at some point.

    Why do I post all of this? Freaking out about cutting spending and reducing taxes don't get to the heart of the problem. Income taxes didn't really begin in earnest until 1913, which just happens to be the same year of the Federal Reserve Act. Coincidence? The income taxes were primarily to be used to pay the interest on the debt incurred from the nation with the Federal Reserve. We would not even have to pay an income tax if we didn't have the Federal Reserve doing for us something we can constitutionally do for ourselves free of interest and burden.

    Again, the heart of the issue is not spending and/or taxes. Those are distractions. Those truly in charge of all of us are the ones really in charge of both Republican and Democratic parties and are just playing games to distract us. Back to the Gary Allen Quote, both parties are really on board with the socialism agenda historically despite what is said. These puppet masters pull the strings, and they are the few with everything while everyone else is at their whim. They know people historically are not smart enough to see them for what they are and rise up as one to stop them. They just go along their merry way and endure whatever happens. They continue to make money during depressions, during good times, they crash housing markets, they crash stock markets, they do whatever they want because they are all united and they control the flow of the cash.

    Blame it all on the Fed, that's who is holding Burks hostage.

    FREE BURKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am totally and utterly consumed by this post.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,410
    Total Rep Points
    32978
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I read it all. Some very interesting stuff quoted that I had never read before.
    I'm going to withhold opinion and judgment until Franklin tells us what's up.
    We're all in on a scheme to suck the lifeblood out of JazzSpazz & Silencer. It's a conspiracy started by Benjamin Franklin and perpetuated through numerous founding fathers and now via academia. The only way to get in on it is being born Rothschild spawn.

    Spazz, no offense intended, but you do not understand how the Federal Reserve system works and made that very clear multiple times in your post. Also, if you think congress has a spending problem now then giving them full reign to print and spend money to their heart's content is insane.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,421
    Total Rep Points
    6099
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    we're all in on a scheme to suck the lifeblood out of jazzspazz & silencer. It's a conspiracy started by benjamin franklin and perpetuated through numerous founding fathers and now via academia. The only way to get in on it is being born rothschild spawn.

    Spazz, no offense intended, but you do not understand how the federal reserve system works and made that very clear multiple times in your post. Also, if you think congress has a spending problem now then giving them full reign to print and spend money to their heart's content is insane.
    **boom!!**

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,012
    Total Rep Points
    10684
    Rep Adjustment Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    We're all in on a scheme to suck the lifeblood out of JazzSpazz & Silencer. It's a conspiracy started by Benjamin Franklin and perpetuated through numerous founding fathers and now via academia. The only way to get in on it is being born Rothschild spawn.

    Spazz, no offense intended, but you do not understand how the Federal Reserve system works and made that very clear multiple times in your post. Also, if you think congress has a spending problem now then giving them full reign to print and spend money to their heart's content is insane.
    Did I outline a whole plan where we allow congress to "spend money to their heart's content"? There would have to be checks and balances, and it would take time to fix, just as it took time to get where we are now. Yes, there is a global economy to deal with, and it makes it even more difficult when much of that global economy is pushed and pulled from those central banks with their hands in the currency of many countries.

    Are we in pretty deep, sure. Would it hurt to take our country back? Sure. Are there plenty of people in on it that would fight this in every level of our government, business as well as foreign interests? Sure. Is the answer to let it go and just accept what is given to us? I don't think so.

    I understand more of how the Federal Reserve works than you think, or than I put in that post... but please enlighten me.

    I would appreciate it.
    VINDICATION

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,012
    Total Rep Points
    10684
    Rep Adjustment Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    **boom!!**
    The backup singer chimes in.
    VINDICATION

  16.  

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •