Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

**** official bold jazz prediction!****

I will keep this short and to the point,

Ty Corbin will be the coach of the Jazz the rest of this year and next. Also, next year he will be offered an extension which he will take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I wanted the title in all lowercase. Deal with it!
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Does Karl Malone then get hired as being man coach, and then offered an extension later which he will take?
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    Does Karl Malone then get hired as being man coach, and then offered an extension later which he will take?
    I might be in the minority with this opinion but I would rather have Malone than Corbin. I know that Corbin has more coaching experience but at least Malone has the male genitalia to be bold and defy the organization if needs be. That is the type of attitude that the Jazz need right now and Malone is the only person that I can think of that has it.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I might be in the minority with this opinion but I would rather have Malone than Corbin. I know that Corbin has more coaching experience but at least Malone has the male genitalia to be bold and defy the organization if needs be. That is the type of attitude that the Jazz need right now and Malone is the only person that I can think of that has it.
    Interesting.
    I think I'd rather re-sign Earl Watson as coach.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm going to agree with you on this. Even if he turned out to be dumb (couldn't be any worse than Corbin), at least he would have balls and passion.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

A couple weeks ago, I probably would have said hell no to Malone coaching. I've always thought he is a little bit of a dumb ass because of some of the stuff he says. But I just recently caught him on NBA tv talking about and demonstrating how to run the pick and roll, and I was floored by how well he articulated himself and was able to teach. I mean, not that I should be that surprised that he knows his stuff when it comes to the pick and roll, but damn, I was really shocked. It made me see him in a whole new light. Then the light went off, that hey, maybe he can coach.

Karl off the court is a whole different person than on the court I think. He might be a mad scientist when it comes to basketball.

I think I could endorse Karl as coach now.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Karl 4 Coach

#lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Anyone else think Chuck should be signed as coach... or at least head assistant with Karl?
    TREYBOT

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Corbin's offense looks way better than currently viewed when looking at things through a reality lense. It has been showing real signs of improvement every single game and the guys are missing wide open shots. He's led them to an 8-7 record with bad shooting (22nd in the league bad) & road heavy schedule. Al Jefferson's touches are way down -- something everyone wanted -- and more plays are being mixed in.

Jazz are going to roll soon and JF starts the Corbin COTY chants.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Corbin's offense looks way better than currently viewed when looking at things through a reality lense. It has been showing real signs of improvement every single game and the guys are missing wide open shots. He's led them to an 8-7 record with bad shooting (22nd in the league bad) & road heavy schedule. Al Jefferson's touches are way down -- something everyone wanted -- and more plays are being mixed in.

Jazz are going to roll soon and JF starts the Corbin COTY chants.
    Go on.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I just want Corbin to commit to his own defensive adjustments. And, I want more Kanter and Burks.

Too much?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    I just want Corbin to commit to his own defensive adjustments. And, I want more Kanter and Burks.

Too much?
    Apparently.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    We will all whine about Jefferson...and then Millsap will get traded out of the blue. Favors will step into the starting role, cover Jefferson's defensive shortcomings, and we will forget how much we hate Jefferson as we make it to the second round of the playoffs, and the GS pick turns into the #7 pick, which we then use that pick and Burks to move up into the top three, picking our Kevin Durant, who decides that he wants to prove he is the best by doing what no other superstar has done before...win a title in a tiny market.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    We will all whine about Jefferson...and then Millsap will get traded out of the blue. Favors will step into the starting role, cover Jefferson's defensive shortcomings, and we will forget how much we hate Jefferson as we make it to the second round of the playoffs, and the GS pick turns into the #7 pick, which we then use that pick and Burks to move up into the top three, picking our Kevin Durant, who decides that he wants to prove he is the best by doing what no other superstar has done before...win a title in a tiny market.
    I'm in.
    #dumptruckin