Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    p.s. Millsap is traded for a young pg, who will turn into our Derek Fisher/Ron Harper as we win title after title.

LeBron will pull a Shaq and come to Utah in his later years and Corbin will break Jackson's # of titles record.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    p.s. Millsap is traded for a young pg, who will turn into our Derek Fisher/Ron Harper as we win title after title.

LeBron will pull a Shaq and come to Utah in his later years and Corbin will break Jackson's # of titles record.
    Now you're just on acid.
    #dumptruckin

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Go on.
    I will shed more light upon you after hearing specific concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    I just want Corbin to commit to his own defensive adjustments. And, I want more Kanter and Burks.

Too much?
    From what I've seen, jazz are getting crushed at times in transition & semi-transition. That's a product of poor Sloan execution & a harsh pure talent gap (which are really the same thing in many ways). Sloan always talked about the dual side balance necessary for his system. I think a lot of us don't like how TyCo doesn't convey his message to us fans the same way he pushes it onto his players. I'm not sure he has the same advantage Sloan had in press conferences -- S&M anchors along with many smaller others.

As far as Burks and Kanter goes, that's purely a management created situation. Foye is shooting incredibly well from three, which was the glaring weakness last season. I can't blame TyCo for rolling with him no matter how much I see Foye as nothing but another stop gap.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    What is Ty's offensive identity? What is the plan (particularly in the half-court)?
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    @orangello

jazz will have the title. ts just that it's gonna be a little different coz it ll have a banner on it that says home sweet home.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."