Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I thought Utah didn't care about BYU (a mid-major) anymore now that they joined the Pac?

Why boo a school that you don't care about anymore?

Think SUU, Utah St. or Weber St. would have been booed? Didn't think so.

that said, I bet the Little Brother Cheerleaders would have been booed had the Jazz game been played in Provo.

Which... I think is stupid... You're at a Jazz game for crying out loud not a sporting event between the 2 schools. Boo and cheer at the Holy War (as long as it lasts). Cheer everyone (BYU cheerleaders, Utah gymnastics, etc) when you're at a Jazz game because Utes and Cougars must unite as one Jazz Nation to defeat the evil empires of Kobe, Lebron, and the refs.

Besides, I think it's worse because you're booing girls not overrated punkasses like Wynn or Kruger. What I would have given to see Wynn get smeared one last time by Ziggy or Van Noy. Or see Star pancaked looking up at the sky after slacking off once again. Or see Devonte drop another swing pass/reverse.

Anyone else remember tony Parks claiming that Devonte was better than Hoffman? Ha ha ha, how'd that work out for ya?
    Corbin sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    My evaluation.

BYU fans (stereotypical, not all) - Live by a code that generally makes them very poor trash-talkers.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    I thought Utah didn't care about BYU (a mid-major) anymore now that they joined the Pac?

that said, I bet the Little Brother Cheerleaders would have been booed had the Jazz game been played in Provo.

Which... I think is stupid... You're at a Jazz game for crying out loud not a sporting event between the 2 schools. Boo and cheer at the Holy War (as long as it lasts). Cheer everyone (BYU cheerleaders, Utah gymnastics, etc) when you're at a Jazz game because Utes and Cougars must unite as one Jazz Nation to defeat the evil empires of Kobe, Lebron, and the refs.

Besides, I think it's worse because you're booing girls not overrated punkasses like Wynn or Kruger. What I would have given to see Wynn get smeared one last time by Ziggy or Van Noy. Or see Star pancaked looking up at the sky after slacking off once again. Or see Devonte drop another swing pass/reverse.

Anyone else remember tony Parks claiming that Devonte was better than Hoffman? Ha ha ha, how'd that work out for ya?
    Good call, PKM
    Rooting for The Tank is not rooting against the team; It's rooting for the franchise

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco70 View Post
    Of course Ute fans are classless, by a landslide - when evaluated by BYU fan criteria.

And vice-versa.
    Have you seen BYU fans boo the Crimson Line line YB85 said in the 2nd post in the thread? I haven't, but I hadn't seen Utah fans boo the Cougarettes either.
    The word you are looking for is very probably "complement", not "compliment". As in "Favors and Kanter will likely complement each other nicely". Although... depending on how impressive a given play is, they may compliment each other nicely as well.

Cougarettes have a pretty tangible connection to the various "rival" BYU sports teams. I don't think it's too far out of the scope of the rivalry to boo them. I probably would have if I were there. If the U cheerleaders did an event... of any kind... down in Provo I anticipate they'd get the same response.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    Cougarettes have a pretty tangible connection to the various "rival" BYU sports teams. I don't think it's too far out of the scope of the rivalry to boo them. I probably would have if I were there. If the U cheerleaders did an event... of any kind... down in Provo I anticipate they'd get the same response.
    And then they'd kick the **** out of some BYU "tough" guy.

Rooting for The Tank is not rooting against the team; It's rooting for the franchise

Basically what YB85 is doin to zoobs in this thread...

#Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Basically what YB85 is doin to zoobs in this thread...

I am the Whac'ing champion!!!

Wait...what?

Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    PKM, are you fully torqued?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post

I was at that game, happened right in front of me, my young self was scarred for life.

Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    I was at that game, happened right in front of me, my young self was scarred for life.
    One day my son will tell the story of what happened right in front of him at the Utah/TCU game, though I doubt he will claim to be scarred for life.

One day my son will tell the story of what happened right in front of him at the Utah/TCU game, though I doubt he will claim to be scarred for life.
    Haha were you really right there for it? I seen the video.
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville

The only BYU game I've ever attended. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Haha were you really right there for it? I seen the video.
    Yeah, our seats are a section over and a few rows higher. I can't tell you anything about the game but I can tell you a couple things about her.

Haha I was a few rows up, highlight of the game.