Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Level
    Wait! Is this the ghost girl on the elevator?

Edit: If so that girl is lucky she didn't get knocked the hell out.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Rep Level
    Lol.

People are such wusses. Id be laughing. They are lucky someone didnt flip out and hit the girl.

Rep Level
    Even though it was a prank, I'm sure it still traumatized some of the people.

A few years back I went camping with a bunch of people out in the middle of nowhere. My roommate at the time (wasnt camping with us) found out where we were and he and a buddy drove up and played a prank on us.

His buddy who was about 6'4" came walking through our camp site wearing a ski mask, camo jacket and pants, and carrying a huge knife. He looked like the guy from Cry wolf if you've ever seen it.

People were sleeping in the back of truck beds and he stood over them with a knife and kind of woke them up. People thought they were going to die.

I woke up to my other roommate freaking out and telling me to get out of my tent because there was a crazy guy with a knife and we had to go. All the girls were crying and we all tossed everything into our trucks and started to take off.

We started heading for the road and we see the dude walking toward us with the knife. We were going about 20 mph and I remember thinking this was just some crazy dude that was out to kill people that night so I yelled to my buddy, "Hit him!" and my other friend yelled "kill that mother ****er!" The guy driving swerved to try and hit the masked guy but he dove out of the way. It was really really close, none of us thought for a second about it being a prank.

We found out later that night it was a prank. I was mad cuz it ruined our camping trip and we could've killed that kid, but a lot of the guys I was with wanted to seriously kill my roommate, mainly because they were embarrassed that they acted like scared little girls.

Back to my original point, I know most of the girls that were there had never gone camping even a few years later and some of the guys too because it felt so real to them.

As for UGLI, he went camping the next weekend with the very dudes who pulled the prank, mainly because there were babes. BAWSE.

/CoolStoryBro
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

Rep Level
    ^^ He is damn lucky that no one brought a fire arm. I know people that never camp without one. The or used a stick across the back of his head.

Those are the kind of pranks where someone gets seriously injured or killed. I hope you told him what a god damn idiot he is.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Banned
    Rep Level

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    ^^ He is damn lucky that no one brought a fire arm. I know people that never camp without one. The or used a stick across the back of his head.

Those are the kind of pranks where someone gets seriously injured or killed. I hope you told him what a god damn idiot he is.
    Ya, I could never convince him of how stupid it was.

Like, even if somebody just tried to tackle the guy or fight him off and in the chaos someone gets stabbed.

Honestly, I was one of the only people that stayed friends with the guy after the prank. People took it that hard.
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

Rep Level
    why can't people feel that the elevator isn't moving? That'd be a solid tip that you've been pranked.

Like YB said, this is funny because it isn't me.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Ya, I could never convince him of how stupid it was.

Like, even if somebody just tried to tackle the guy or fight him off and in the chaos someone gets stabbed.

Honestly, I was one of the only people that stayed friends with the guy after the prank. People took it that hard.
    I wouldn't break up a friendship over it by any means but I'd let them know that was idiotic at best.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Rep Level
    The video was hilarious, but as someone said, it's because it didn't happen to you.

I prefer pranks that make you think you've lost your mind over the ones that make you think you're going to die. The best prank I recall was one summer at my old frat house. Couple of the guys got extremely high on weed and shrooms while playing Halo in the party room on the main level, and naturally, passed out. A guy who was running his own reno business that summer came home from a job around 10PM and somehow 4-5 of us got the idea to take the door off the basement room of one of the passed out guys, take the baseboards off, and take the frame around the door off. Then we took some plywood from the guy's work van and over the course of the next 4 hours, we basically put a wall where the door was. Then we painted it over so you couldn't tell in the crappy light in the basement hallway. Of course, the other guys in the house heard the noise so by the time we were done and went to bed, everyone knew about it.

Well, the stoners woke up the next day and the guy went to go to his room and it wasn't there. Of course, he freaked out, started shouting, and then the other guys on the floor reassured him there was never a room there to begin with and that he lived with his parents. Of course, all peppered with comments about drugs and how much they did, and all that. Of course, the guy would not believe it, nor would his partner in crime, but since there was no room, eventually they started to believe they had perma-fried their brains. By the time they both got close to tears, we told them what happened. Since everyone was awake now, we all pitched in to cut the plywood out and put the door back in again. The reno guy said that in the end, it was really no more than about a 100 bucks worth of materials, but the enduring lesson about drug use we provided for the two guys was worth it.

BTW, I guess I forgot to mention, the house was dry for insurance reasons, and most of us took that quite seriously. That's why we went to teach them a lesson to begin with.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    The prank was awesome, but I laughed harder at this.

Rep Level
    I think this old woman (who is laughing at the most scary part) didn't watch any horror movies recently (with recently i mean 3 or 4 decades) and have no idea about "scary little girl" thing.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Rep Level
    Saw this one on Tosh.0

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchipper View Post
    Saw this one on Tosh.0

Seriously, who in the **** would think that is funny and okay? I definitely would have thrown a few punches when he gave that smug smile.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchipper View Post
    Saw this one on Tosh.0

That would win the cruelest prank award.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    Seriously, who in the **** would think that is funny and okay? I definitely would have thrown a few punches when he gave that smug smile.
    This one isn't funny even when it's someone else and not me.