Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    Yea that was a nasty bump. But, the silver lining is this almost certainly means floor time for Burks.
    Ya right

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipse View Post
    It seems odd that Kanter is no longer a rebounding beast ... I blame the coaching for that.
    Makes me kinda miss fat kanter

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Im not a x's and o's kinda guy but this team just seems to be missing something. They have some good shooters, good defenders, and some good post players.

They seems to be missing an explosive guy who can go 1 on 1 and beat thier man off dribble and get to the hoop. Sometimes that type of player is needed when the shot clock is running down or the outside shooter have gone cold and the post is getting doubled.

Plus a player like that would help with the whole fast pace tempo that corbin is trying to insitute. I wonder if burks could be that guy for us.

Too bad we will likely never find out. (though i kind of found out last year that he COULD be that guy for us)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Makes me kinda miss fat kanter
    I miss chubby Kanter too. Fat Kanter was a dominant power at the inside but this Kanter just a hustle player and get push a lot by the opponents 5s at getting rebounding position. It's his second year and decreasing of his rebounding numbers, especially per. minute proves it. And we didn't see a highlight similar to that one yet so far in the season, didn't we?

http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ssion/1735119/

no word yet, atleast not that i have heard. but marvin is getting his head looked at, lets hpe he dosent have a concussion. his length would be nice to have playing okc
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    Go ahead, ****ing swear. It's ok, as long as you aren't being such a ****ing ***** and typing the words completely out ****ing go for it and ****ing stop ****ing whining about the ****ing fact that you can't ****ing swear.
    lol. interesting post coming from a mod.
    so if i properly spell everything, it's ok?
    basically at that point, if something comes out uncensored, the blame transfers from me to the censoring system?
    thus no resulting infracturizing of the poster, but maybe a tweak to the censor system instead.
    is that what you're saying? just curious.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It took 1000+ posts to figure that out?
    VINDICATION

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    It took 1000+ posts to figure that out?
    i dont get it. be more specific.
    what do you mean by "that"?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    i dont get it. be more specific.
    what do you mean by "that"?
    Are you trying to pad your post count?

That = if you spell the censored words correctly, they get censored. If you spell them incorrectly it can be considered an infraction for avoiding the filter.

soooooooooooooo..... spell things correctly and you have no issues. Misspell words that are filtered and you could get eeenfracted!!!!!! Git it?
    VINDICATION

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    I miss chubby Kanter too. Fat Kanter was a dominant power at the inside but this Kanter just a hustle player and get push a lot by the opponents 5s at getting rebounding position. It's his second year and decreasing of his rebounding numbers, especially per. minute proves it. And we didn't see a highlight similar to that one yet so far in the season, didn't we?

I'd give him some more time. He is essentially a new player as "fast" Kanter, and will figure out what works and what doesn't. I noticed he tends to rely on his old power moves when under stress. In the preseason he played much more loose as he was getting 20+ minutes, driving around guys and dunking on them several times. His eFG% on inside shots is an elite 64% this year (61% last year), so when he has got the ball in the post he has converted more times than not.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    Are you trying to pad your post count?

That = if you spell the censored words correctly, they get censored. If you spell them incorrectly it can be considered an infraction for avoiding the filter.

soooooooooooooo..... spell things correctly and you have no issues. Misspell words that are filtered and you could get eeenfracted!!!!!! Git it?
    how do i know what words are censored? what if i say a curse word, spelled correctly, that's not censored bro?
    your understanding is what i had too but i wasnt sure so i wanted to ask a mod before i get infracturized again

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    lol. interesting post coming from a mod.
    basically at that point, if something comes out uncensored, the blame transfers from me to the censoring system?
    thus no resulting infracturizing of the poster, but maybe a tweak to the censor system instead.
    is that what you're saying? just curious.

Yes.

If you spelled something correctly and it's not on the list, fine with me. If some other mod has a problem with it I'll stick up for you, though I'm just one of the seven mullahs here.

Dutch Gone Countdown: 346 Posts left as of 11:25 PM MST on 11/24/14. At an average of about 6 posts a day, estimated Dutch Gone Time is 58 days from now (1/21/15)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    how do i know what words are censored? what if i say a curse word, spelled correctly, that's not censored bro?
    your understanding is what i had too but i wasnt sure so i wanted to ask a mod before i get infracturized again
    If you spell it write and its' knot censured than yoo are fine.

If you are getting infracturized over and over it's because you want to, and are pretending to be an idiat.

Don't try to play this fool game with me sucka.
    VINDICATION