Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    That's ok. Just go to the superdome. I am sure the powers that be will care for all of us.
    i wasnt sure it was approprite to use narolins as the metiphor... but i did think about it lol.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    i wasnt sure it was approprite to use narolins as the metiphor... but i did think about it lol.
    This forum gave up on being appropriate a long time ago.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Rep Level
    This forum gave up on being appropriate a long time ago.
    ill keep it in mind next time i want to be honest.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Banned
    Rep Level
    I love women. I think most of them are beautiful and entertaining. I've worked in situations where there were no women and then in similar situations with women and they usually make life more enjoyable. Although I have to say that in Navy boot camp some divisions are all male and some are male and female. In that situation I was glad I was in an all male boot camp division. On a ship, however, I can't imagine being on an all male ship. Many people said it was heaven on earth, more laid back anything goes atmosphere, but I enjoyed the presence of women while spending long stretches of time at sea.

In more intimate situations I think if a guy has a clue and the motivation to put in the work to make his woman "happy" he'll be rewarded many times over. Hopefully even very conservative men understand that putting in the work is not bad or dirty, but I fear that far too many do feel that way. It's a very unfortunate situation for the women who love them.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    I love women. I think most of them are beautiful and entertaining. I've worked in situations where there were no women and then in similar situations with women and they usually make life more enjoyable. Although I have to say that in Navy boot camp some divisions are all male and some are male and female. In that situation I was glad I was in an all male boot camp division. On a ship, however, I can't imagine being on an all male ship. Many people said it was heaven on earth, more laid back anything goes atmosphere, but I enjoyed the presence of women while spending long stretches of time at sea.

In more intimate situations I think if a guy has a clue and the motivation to put in the work to make his woman "happy" he'll be rewarded many times over. Hopefully even very conservative men understand that putting in the work is not bad or dirty, but I fear that far too many do feel that way. It's a very unfortunate situation for the women who love them.
    I've been saying this for years. If you provide a quality experience to a woman, it does not have to be anything intimate, then that woman is much, much, much more likely to give you more opportunities to give them that experience again. Wether it is just fun, a good convo, a nice dinner, physical intimacy of some sort...

You give them quality and they will give you quantity.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Rep Level

You might be right when you say most of them. I don't disagree w/your post. However, I'd like to add something...

Belmont girls. You might have a completely different view on the lady folk had you dated one of them.

First off, I wouldn't know anything. It has been a while since I was involved in a serious relationship. For about 2 years now I've been pretty much relationship free! I'm a busy person with work and school. When I'm not tied up with that stuff I usually prefer hitting up the gym and pumping iron or chilling in a recliner watching Football or Jefferson's weezy on the 55 inch plasma. Maybe I love sports more than women? Is that bad? My single's ward isn't anything to cheer about either. In fact, we could compare it to the Milwaukee Bucks of wards. We may have a sorta nice player like a Brandon Jennings or İlyasova but nothing that great. No Lebrons, Kobes, Durons, CP3s, Duncans, or Durants. No franchise players. I'm not too terribly picky when it comes to looks either. I'm down for a Millsap or Faried. I just want someone fun, in good shape, not afraid of being themselves, decent (not great) cook, obsessed with the Jazz, HATE Kobe, and wear yoga pants 24/7.... Is that really too much to ask for?

an average player, that's what I'm looking for. Give me the Millsap/Faried of girls and I'll be their average PG (Goran Dragic) and together we'll go to great heights.

No need to date some supermodel or chick who plays the harp or someone going for med school. And most of them are either 18 years old or pushing the limit for singles ward. Very few in between, which is where i'm at and looking for. Which sucks. Online dating sucks. Too many divorced chicks with kids. I've dated a few divorced ladies in the past... I don't have anything against divorced peeps. Sadly, I think both were pretty tainted. One of them I met at school and I really felt for as her husband cheated on her with someone from work. Yikes. Plus, I'm always afraid of it actually being some Sandusky character in disguise. Yuck.

But had you dated a Belmont girl perhaps you'd have a different impression of women?

Is that what happened to Bean?

is that why he's so angry?

Some girls were born to be spoiled and use men up. those women live at either Belmont or Wolverine Crossing and maybe Alpine Village.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
    Last edited by The Thriller; 11-29-2012 at 12:58 AM.
    Lakers Suck.

Rep Level
    I guess I missed the fun. Someone post a new thread and don't puss out.
    Last edited by PKM; 11-29-2012 at 08:57 AM.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Rep Level
    I've been saying this for years. If you provide a quality experience to a woman, it does not have to be anything intimate, then that woman is much, much, much more likely to give you more opportunities to give them that experience again. Wether it is just fun, a good convo, a nice dinner, physical intimacy of some sort...

You give them quality and they will give you quantity.
    wtf??

We give them quality and they'll give us quantity?

Are we just inferior beings that are spose'd to be glad women grace us with their presence??
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I guess I missed the fun. Someone post a new thread and don't pu$$ out.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    My wife will wake me up at like 4 am sometimes to knock the boots, it kind of pisses me off to be honest, I mean I have to work at 8. But she is super hot, and way good at sex, so beggars cant be choosers.
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    wtf??

Are we just inferior beings that are spose'd to be glad women grace us with their presence??
    This. I was like, "Can't I just give a little quality and they leave me the **** alone a while?"
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Rep Level

You're a smart man. Props to you.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    You might be right when you say most of them. I don't disagree w/your post. However, I'd like to add something...

Belmont girls. You might have a completely different view on the lady folk had you dated one of them.

First off, I wouldn't know anything. It has been a while since I was involved in a serious relationship. For about 2 years now I've been pretty much relationship free! I'm a busy person with work and school. When I'm not tied up with that stuff I usually prefer hitting up the gym and pumping iron or chilling in a recliner watching Football or Jefferson's weezy on the 55 inch plasma. Maybe I love sports more than women? Is that bad? My single's ward isn't anything to cheer about either. In fact, we could compare it to the Milwaukee Bucks of wards. We may have a sorta nice player like a Brandon Jennings or İlyasova but nothing that great. No Lebrons, Kobes, Durons, CP3s, Duncans, or Durants. No franchise players. I'm not too terribly picky when it comes to looks either. I'm down for a Millsap or Faried. I just want someone fun, in good shape, not afraid of being themselves, decent (not great) cook, obsessed with the Jazz, HATE Kobe, and wear yoga pants 24/7.... Is that really too much to ask for?

an average player, that's what I'm looking for. Give me the Millsap/Faried of girls and I'll be their average PG (Goran Dragic) and together we'll go to great heights.

No need to date some supermodel or chick who plays the harp or someone going for med school. And most of them are either 18 years old or pushing the limit for singles ward. Very few in between, which is where i'm at and looking for. Which sucks. Online dating sucks. Too many divorced chicks with kids. I've dated a few divorced ladies in the past... I don't have anything against divorced peeps. Sadly, I think both were pretty tainted. One of them I met at school and I really felt for as her husband cheated on her with someone from work. Yikes. Plus, I'm always afraid of it actually being some Sandusky character in disguise. Yuck.

But had you dated a Belmont girl perhaps you'd have a different impression of women?

Is that what happened to Bean?

is that why he's so angry?

Some girls were born to be spoiled and use men up. those women live at either Belmont or Wolverine Crossing and maybe Alpine Village.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
    Can't believe I actually read that whole thing. But yeah, Belmont chicks are interesting. And by interesting, I mean hot.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    wtf??

In your case yes.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Can't believe I actually read that whole thing. But yeah, Belmont chicks are interesting. And by interesting, I mean hot.
    What do you mean that you couldn't believe I read the whole thing??? What's that supposed to mean?

Thriller be stuffing a plethora of wicked information and experience down your earholes. You should be thanking me for my incredible wisdom.

Hot? Yes.

Witches? Yes

Good girlfriends or wives? No.

contrary to what others have written, you give that breed quality and they keep demanding more and more while giving less and less.

Compared to the NBA, Belmont girls are Tyreke Evans, Monta Ellis, Amare, and Crymelo Anthony (for most of his career. Maybe he finally has it figured out now???). Really great at first and you think that you're getting a catch! But unfortunately, after the first date or two, you realize how empty, shallow, and selfish they truly are. Suddenly, you feel a need to get someone of perhaps less talent but with more substance. Maybe Andre Miller? I know I'd take Andre Miller (always a calming influence who raises the play of his teammates) over chuckin Monta Ellis (who instead, frustrates his teammates with his chuckingness).

In all my experience I have only met 1 Belmont person who I'd say actually wasn't obsessed with herself and was considerate of others. You gave a lil love to her and she'd give it back. Then again, she's a very complex girl. Something perhaps lacking at Belmont? Actually, I'm not sure if I'd still consider her a Belmont girl as she just moved out. She was there for years and years though....
    Lakers Suck.

Rep Level
    Haha...... a lot of Provo area girls do seem to fit the apartment complex stereotype that they live in, according to the vast scientific research that I've personally done via the hot tubbing method. I've dated a couple "Belmonts".

Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    You aren't that old, are you? There are so many single girls in that 21-25 range in Provo that are amazing, but if you are old enough where that range seems too young, definitely shouldn't hang around here trying to date. Not too many girls last past 25 here.

For you older single Mormon guys, if you ever get in that situation where the women pool seems to be thinning out in Utah....do everything in your power to get into the Huntington Beach singles wards in California. My friend lives there right now and I'll go to church with him when I'm there......and that is where all the hot 26-30 year old single Mormon girls are hiding out.
    The teacher teaches you; the master does not teach you, he helps you unlearn.