Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    13

    Another Roger Braille thread

    He wants to be a laker. Roger decided to go as low as a jazz man can go and join the much hated Fakers. i hope they get him.

    http://tracking.si.com/2012/11/23/lakers-raja-bell/


    http://www.sportsworldreport.com/art...h-jazz-nba.htm
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    0
    Ha ha that would be so good, Lakers taking on grandpa bell to boob about not playing enough.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,271
    Rep Power
    38
    Was there a link in there somewhere?

    I was just thinking that we hadn't heard anything about Braille lately and wondered if no news is good news.

    Strange.

  4.  

     

  5. #4
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    Was there a link in there somewhere?

    I was just thinking that we hadn't heard anything about Braille lately and wondered if no news is good news.

    Strange.
    There are two up there... look close
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  6. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    They have no bench and need shooters in that offense. Trade them Roger and Foye for their 1st this year. All of a sudden, they have some shooters and depth. Boom!

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,271
    Rep Power
    38
    I got the trade to work, I don't know what the problem is.

    Braille Trade

    Another Braille Trade

  8. #7
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    They have no bench and need shooters in that offense. Trade them Roger and Foye for their 1st this year. All of a sudden, they have some shooters and depth. Boom!
    we dont want to help them, we want them to take the virus "roger Braille" from us and let it drag the lakers straight to the lottery.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  9. #8
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    I got the trade to work, I don't know what the problem is.

    Braille Trade

    Another Braille Trade

    i love both of those trades!!! i dont think portland is dumb enough to do it, but i wouldnt make that same garentee with worriors adn lakers
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    we dont want to help them, we want them to take the virus "roger Braille" from us and let it drag the lakers straight to the lottery.
    Help them? Have you seen Foye's +/- numbers this year?

  11. #10
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Help them? Have you seen Foye's +/- numbers this year?
    yeah i have seen them. i think he would be better if corbin took him out when he stopped hitting his shots. when foye is hot he is hot. when he is off he is way off. and it dosnt matter if he is hot or cold, his defence always stinks.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  12. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    yeah i have seen them. i think he would be better if corbin took him out when he stopped hitting his shots. when foye is hot he is hot. when he is off he is way off. and it dosnt matter if he is hot or cold, his defence always stinks.
    No ****. So how would that help the Lakers?

  13. #12
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    12,026
    Rep Power
    101
    Lakers don't have a draft pick to give for about a decade.

  14. #13
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    No ****. So how would that help the Lakers?
    hey, hey, hey.... no reason to get all **** "whatever that is" on me.

    becasue i bet the lakers coaching staff would be smart enough to tell when he is hot and when he is cold and play him accordingly.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  15. #14
    Senior Member gregbroncs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here! Wait is this a roll call?
    Posts
    3,681
    Rep Power
    25
    The Jazz have no incentive to trade him. In order for a deal to be worked for us to send Bell to LA they have to find a way to make the Jazz interested. I don't see anything on their roster they would be willing to trade for Bell that the Jazz also want.
    GO BRONCOS!

  16. #15
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    The Jazz have no incentive to trade him. In order for a deal to be worked for us to send Bell to LA they have to find a way to make the Jazz interested. I don't see anything on their roster they would be willing to trade for Bell that the Jazz also want.
    i would trade him just to get the open roster spot... and maybe a box of zingers.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •