Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    i would trade him just to get the open roster spot... and maybe a box of zingers.
    If you have a box of zingers, they are now considered assets according to Stern. In his last will and testament, he made it so you could use the zingers as some sort of filler/trade exception to make up differences in trades.
    TREYBOT

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    i would trade him just to get the open roster spot... and maybe a box of zingers.
    If they could provide enough Hostess Cupcakes to sponsor a Hostess Cupcake night I'd consider it solid.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I was just thinking to myself, how could the Lakers get better...and I instantly thought, ROGER BRAILLE!!

I think if they sent us a wink and a pat on the ass, we would be stupid to refuse.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    The Jazz have no incentive to trade him. In order for a deal to be worked for us to send Bell to LA they have to find a way to make the Jazz interested. I don't see anything on their roster they would be willing to trade for Bell that the Jazz also want.
    Pick any end of bench Laker who can then be waived and add in their 1st round draft pick (lottery protected). It's likely they don't want another guaranteed salary next year because it just puts them further into the luxury tax. That gets the deal done.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    Pick any end of bench Laker who can then be waived and add in their 1st round draft pick (lottery protected). It's likely they don't want another guaranteed salary next year because it just puts them further into the luxury tax. That gets the deal done.
    do they even have a pick? I thought they already traded it.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The Jazz have no need of that roster spot. And you don't trade a player just to help another team. Either they make it worth the Jazz's time or no deal.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Good for Roger.
    You know Roger can be a good player for a contender. When Roger is on, no one can stop him. Teams need that type of player, someone who can light it up on both ends of the floor. Not only that, but he brings NBA toughness in a 6'5" strong body frame. Did I mention he's a savvy veteran?
    At the end of the day, what makes an NBA player is the toughness and strength matched with the skill and athletic ability to beat the best in the world. Roger can do just that. Millions aspire to be NBA players, but through those millions only a few can make it and Roger not only made it, he put a stamp on this league. A stamp that says- "No, sir, you cannot beat me for I am man."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Good for Roger.
    You know Roger can be a good player for a contender. When Roger is on, no one can stop him. Teams need that type of player, someone who can light it up on both ends of the floor. Not only that, but he brings NBA toughness in a 6'5" strong body frame. Did I mention he's a savvy veteran?
    At the end of the day, what makes an NBA player is the toughness and strength matched with the skill and athletic ability to beat the best in the world. Roger can do just that. Millions aspire to be NBA players, but through those millions only a few can make it and Roger not only made it, he put a stamp on this league. A stamp that says- "No, sir, you cannot beat me for I am man."

All jokes aside, he did shoot 39% from deep last year and that is probably what D'antoni wants him for.
    :^D

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Lakers traded a lot of picks for Nash.
    In return, the Suns get four draft picks -- first rounders in 2013 and 2015 and second rounders in 2013 and 2014.
    that according to ESPN

So I guess we could trade Bell for their 2015 2nd, that seems most likely.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncster View Post
    Lakers traded a lot of picks for Nash.

that according to ESPN

So I guess we could trade Bell for their 2015 2nd, that seems most likely.
    For that you let him rot at home for the rest of the season.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    i dont get it. why do you call him roger braille.