Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Not 100% sure, but didn't NOLA make a run with the 2nd unit (including Favors) during the 4th quarter to cut it to 7? Then Sap and Jefferson came in and extended the lead?
    Hornets went over 7 minutes without a FG with Favors/Kanter/Carroll/Hayward/Watson on the floor in the 2nd period.

I'm not sure you could do much better than that.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    Sulk, don't put forth effort and generally show you are not happy. Then if and only if you are a vet. He will substantially increase your playing time in an effort to make you happy.

This is the 2nd time it's happened. 1st Raja and now Millsap.
    You forgot about Earl Watson's whine fest to the media last year when Tinsley started to get minutes.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    Hornets went over 7 minutes without a FG with Favors/Kanter/Carroll/Hayward/Watson on the floor in the 2nd period.

tinsley should be in place of watson.
    trinsley has much better chemistry goign with the 2nd unit. and gives them easy baskets.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Rep Level
    There is alot of over exaggeration in this thread but one thing is for sure: Favors needs to play 30 minutes per game every game.

I dont care how he gets those minutes, play at point guard for all i care, but he needs to get minutes.

Burks SHOULD get some minutes too, but Favors deserves and NEEDS big time minutes above all else

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    Sulk, don't put forth effort and generally show you are not happy. Then if and only if you are a vet. He will substantially increase your playing time in an effort to make you happy.

This is the 2nd time it's happened. 1st Raja and now Millsap.

Someone tell me how Favors with 9 points 8 rebounds 4-8 from the field and a +10 deserved 16 minutes.
    and Millsap with 16 points 8 rebounds 3-7 from the field and a +2 gets 31.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    The players have learned that Corbin believes Carrol, Foye, and Sap are the future of the Jazz.
    **** Burks, and Favors they are less important.

They have learned that players like Hayward, and Marvin can play through their slumps while others can't.

They have learned that playing less defense gets you more playing time.
    Why are you two fans? If you're going to bitch no matter what TyCo does then why not move on to the Lakers franchise?
    No Mediocrity

Rep Level
    The thing I like about Corbin is he will change assigns if something isn't working. Andre Miller beat our pgs then Carroll the other night. Then Hayward stopped him for the rest of the night.

Yea I wish Favors was getting more minutes.
    Build a man a fire; keep him warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of this life.

Repeating the same actions and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

Rep Level
    I hate winning!

Do I fit in now?
    My love for Gordy Hayward is unabashed.

Rep Level
    Bodhi quoted for truth

Rep Level
    Millsap is obviously a worthless piece of ****. Obviously.
    Freckle Liiiiiip.

Banned
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post

The Jazz only scored like 6 points during that stretch though, there was one point where there were 5 maybe 6 turnovers in a row. They werent playing great, Austin Rivers just sucks that bad.

Rep Level
    gregbroncs was right. This isn't about bitching about something that happened during a win but rather something that happened that makes me question the direction of this team. Millsap has been a good player for the Jazz, a hard nosed, lunch pail guy through the years but he is what he is. A guy who on a good night might give you 20 points and 10 boards and play decent defense. That's on a good night and those nights have been few and far between. Now you have Favors starting to really turn it up and he played his ass off against Denver and his reward? 17 minutes on the floor and watching Millsap get his minutes. Sure, Sap played well, but that's beside the point. Is Favors the future or is it Sap? If you're Favors, how do get up for a game when you know that you're probably going to sit and watch most of it, regardless of how well you are playing? After the game Monday night, I thought there was no way Favors would sit on the bench for most of the game unless he was in foul trouble but I was wrong. It's really incomprehensible and unjustified to me.

Rep Level
    Leave Corbin Alone!!!!!

Rep Level
    I think Locke made the point in his blog that Favors was not going to be guarding Anderson in this game. Therefore Sap over Favors in the 4th, for defensive matchup with Williams out.

So, maybe it wasn't complete madness.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    I think Locke made the point in his blog that Favors was not going to be guarding Anderson in this game. Therefore Sap over Favors in the 4th, for defensive matchup with Williams out.

So, maybe it wasn't complete madness.
    I wrote pretty much exactly this in a response early on today but scrapped it. Fans are pissed about the build of this team and are venting frustration by throwing temper tantrums over every breath Corbin takes. Smart coaching decisions used to get recognition here.
    No Mediocrity

Rep Level
    Al Jefferson had 19 and 7. His guy had 18 and 7. Jefferson really dominated both sides of the ball. David Locke was jazzing all over his pants about Jefferdad when I was listening. Jefferson took 16 shots, Lopez took 9