Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Little Brawl in Boston

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...GlvbnM-;_ylv=3

I think this is a case of Rondo making a big deal out of nothing and Gerald Wallace being a moran.

There's a video on the page I linked to, but if you're too lazy, here's some video of it:

Ya gotta love Rondo losing his jersey. And the assistant coach with the pen in his mouth is kind of funny.
    Buckle Up Jazz

Tank Watch Bottom (or is it Top?) 5:

1. Milwaukee Bucks 15-66 L2
    2. Philadelphia 76ers 18-63 W1
    3. Orlando Magic 23-58 L3
    4. Utah Jazz 24-57 L5
    5. Boston Celtics 25-56 L1

Rondo does need to control ****. On the other hand, he was taking up for his teammate (vid didn't show) and he's a leader that way.

Torn. (except to say he can't do that)
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

So KG flops, Rondo starts a fight, KHump pulls Rondos Jersey over his head, what a joke. The part I don't get is Wallace getting the boot.

Premium Member
    So Humphries got ejected because he was slapped by Rondo, right?

humphries should not be ejected. he was protecting himself. if he didn't use his arms he would have got punched a couple of times. I expected him to kick the living **** out of rondo and kg. hmm. maybe brook lopez would have one that.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

Quote Originally Posted by GoJazz View Post
    So KG flops, Rondo starts a fight, KHump pulls Rondos Jersey over his head, what a joke. The part I don't get is Wallace getting the boot.
    I'll have to watch the vid again but my first impression is that Wallace was doing more to keep the fighting going rather than settling things down.
    Buckle Up Jazz

Tank Watch Bottom (or is it Top?) 5:

1. Milwaukee Bucks 15-66 L2
    2. Philadelphia 76ers 18-63 W1
    3. Orlando Magic 23-58 L3
    4. Utah Jazz 24-57 L5
    5. Boston Celtics 25-56 L1

this caused the overreaction. and gerald wallace overreacting in a loose ball situation before it then avery getting the technical for his reaction.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

Where are people like Alonzo Mourning when you need it? He would have snapped Rondo in half.

As PKM said though, Kudos for sticking up for your teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Rondo does need to control ****. On the other hand, he was taking up for his teammate (vid didn't show) and he's a leader that way.

Torn. (except to say he can't do that)

Torn? Freaking moran.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1372802642

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Where are people like Alonzo Mourning when you need it? He would have snapped Rondo in half.

As PKM said though, Kudos for sticking up for your teammate.
    Sticking up for what exactly, did Humphries even foul him? I like watching Rondo play but I've always thought he was a little ****. Humphries is used to tossing Kim K around, he'd have no problem with Rondo.

Banned
    Okay, so Humphries stuffs Rondo on one play then gets a foul trying to stuff Garnet on the next play. Garnet either loses his balance or flops and Rondo goes nuts on Humphries. What was it Humphries deserved to be attacked and then ejected for? Nothing as far as I can tell. Rondo should be suspended for multiple games and the NBA should review the play to determine if Garnet gets a fine for flopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Okay, so Humphries stuffs Rondo on one play then gets a foul trying to stuff Garnet on the next play. Garnet either loses his balance or flops and Rondo goes nuts on Humphries. What was it Humphries deserved to be attacked and then ejected for? Nothing as far as I can tell. Rondo should be suspended for multiple games and the NBA should review the play to determine if Garnet gets a fine for flopping.
    ^^this^^

To much Drama on Boston.
    ďSilence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.Ē
    ― Jarod Kintz

Rondo and Garnett are morans based on the video. If there's more to it, whatever, but for Rondo to react that way to nothing is idiotic.

I think I like Humphries even more now. I liked him on the Jazz and thought he could be pretty good, but now I think I really like him. I thought it was hilarious that he grabbed the jersey and pulled it over his head, and make Rondo look even more idiotic for still going after him.

No wonder Allen wanted to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    I see Rondos reaction coming from his perception of what happened. Humphries arm followed thru. No Humphries did not push Garnett. It slightly altered his center of gravity at best. A foul but not a malicious one by any means.

Now in a game setting this is split second. Hard fought game and you see Humphries foul your man and your guy goes down hard. You just react. You defend your guy.

Yes Rondo got it wrong as it was not anything to get worked up over but I don't fault him for automatically defending his guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    I see Rondos reaction coming from his perception of what happened. Humphries arm followed thru. No Humphries did not push Garnett. It slightly altered his center of gravity at best. A foul but not a malicious one by any means.

Now in a game setting this is split second. Hard fought game and you see Humphries foul your man and your guy goes down hard. You just react. You defend your guy.

Yes Rondo got it wrong as it was not anything to get worked up over but I don't fault him for automatically defending his guy.
    He didn't go down hard enough for him to go see if Garnett was ok, so why would it be hard enough for him to go after another player for?

Not buying it. He was mad over something else.