Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    I see Rondos reaction coming from his perception of what happened. Humphries arm followed thru. No Humphries did not push Garnett. It slightly altered his center of gravity at best. A foul but not a malicious one by any means.

Now in a game setting this is split second. Hard fought game and you see Humphries foul your man and your guy goes down hard. You just react. You defend your guy.

Yes Rondo got it wrong as it was not anything to get worked up over but I don't fault him for automatically defending his guy.
    I can see what you're saying but I think no matter what Rondo overreacted and deserves a suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    I can see what you're saying but I think no matter what Rondo overreacted and deserves a suspension.
    i think rondo was mad that hump blocked his shot earlyer. it looked l.ike there might have been a little body contact and rondo was probalby upset that snother player was alowed to touch him with out a foul being called.

i must admit though the fight ranks second in my book for play of that game. i loved the cross over that joe did on pierce! the dude was falling down.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    humphries should not be ejected. he was protecting himself. if he didn't use his arms he would have got punched a couple of times. I expected him to kick the living **** out of rondo and kg. hmm. maybe brook lopez would have one that.
    Humphries should have been EJECTED....and slapped with a flagrant foul 2 for sure! He pushed Garnnet while he was off balance and in the air......could have resulted in a serious injury! Slow motion replays show the same thing! Looks like the Brooklyn Nets are going to take on the image of the bad boy Pistons back in the early 90's! They've got a gangsta rap following that is second to none in today's NBA! Wouldn't surprise me if a fan, player or coach doesn't get "capped" at some point this year at one of their home games!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post

i must admit though the fight ranks second in my book for play of that game. i loved the cross over that joe did on pierce! the dude was falling down.
    ...the "cross over" move was, in actuality, a palming violation that wasn't called! Palming or carrying! Either way, it was a violation of basketball rules!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    ...the "cross over" move was, in actuality, a palming violation that wasn't called! Palming or carrying! Either way, it was a violation of basketball rules!
    Your just a wet blanket today, peeing in everyones cheerios.... are you a celtics fan or a troll?... watching old man peirce fall over was great, and watching hump pull rondos jeresy over his oddly shaped head was good too. hump is an old jazz man, i have to take his side.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Oh I agree 100%. I was talking motive not justification.

Humphries should have been EJECTED....and slapped with a flagrant foul 2 for sure! He pushed Garnnet while he was off balance and in the air......could have resulted in a serious injury! Slow motion replays show the same thing! Looks like the Brooklyn Nets are going to take on the image of the bad boy Pistons back in the early 90's! They've got a gangsta rap following that is second to none in today's NBA! Wouldn't surprise me if a fan, player or coach doesn't get "capped" at some point this year at one of their home games!!!
    No he didn't. His arm slid down his body. That's not a push. I think you have a hard time seeing what happened thru all your tats.

Banned
    Yeah, it's called a block. He did hit Garnet's shoulder with the follow through and the foul was legit, but seriously, a flagrant 2? No, not even close.

hump only fouled kg. it's not his fault if he auto-flops in any homophobic contact.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and don’t want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. You’re not going to get soft, are you?"

Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I won’t get soft. Don’t worry about that."

Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

I think Rondo deserves the suspension. But some of you may be surprised how these things can build team chemistry and go a long way later in the year.

I'm surprised Archie doesn't understand that .. except he's not very smart.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Humphries owns KG's crybaby bitch protoge.

Humphries hit Garnett in the shoulder. That wasn't a Flagrant and the league should overturn that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Humphries owns KG's crybaby bitch protoge.

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Humphries owns KG's crybaby witch protoge.

Yes, I could see that as being the reason, and the KG thing as being the excuse to go after Humphries and claw at him like a girl.

I guess we should totally trade for Humphries.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111