Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I guess we should totally trade for Humphries.
    I don't like him that much.

He can stay in Brooklyn and fight with Rondo more often.
    VINDICATION

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    No he didn't. His arm slid down his body. That's not a push. I think you have a hard time seeing what happened thru all your tats.
    ...I think all your jailhouse tats have effected your eyesight! It was A PUSH! Actually, he pushed him a second time AFTER he fouled him and while he was in the air! No doubt about it, Rondo's 2 game suspension for throwing punches was deserved.....but Hump should have gotten a flagrant 2 for endangering the life and liberty of another basketball homie!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    ...I think all your jailhouse tats have effected your eyesight! It was A PUSH! Actually, he pushed him a second time AFTER he fouled him and while he was in the air! No doubt about it, Rondo's 2 game suspension for throwing punches was deserved.....but Hump should have gotten a flagrant 2 for endangering the life and liberty of another basketball homie!
    Humphries did not deserve a flagrant. He went for the ball, hit his shoulder a little but was already turning around looking for the rebound. He didn't hit him with enough force to knock him to the ground or hurt him in any way. Rondo just doesn't like hard screens. He should have went after his teammates that were down the court and didn't warn him a screen was coming. Maybe you and KG can go to the pansy floppers dance together. Rondo was throwing more scratches and slaps than punches, I'm going to laugh about his jersey over his head and him blindly and wildly swinging and clawing at Humphries.... lol.
    VINDICATION

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I agree with anything (factual or not) that casts Humphries in a worse light and Rondo in a better one.

Now THAT's homerism.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Not a single tat on my body but you've never worried about the truth before now so why start?

You are as bad as Heavenharris. Get a new schtick.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So at what point should Malone have been permanently suspended from the NBA?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    Humphries did not deserve a flagrant. He went for the ball, hit his shoulder a little but was already turning around looking for the rebound. He didn't hit him with enough force to knock him to the ground or hurt him in any way.
    ...your as blind as Stevie Wonder! WATCH THE REPLAY! He pushed Garnett while he was IN THE AIR! That's a FLAGRANT foul in my book! I don't care what Humpries did AFTER he pushed him!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Not a single tat on my body but you've never worried about the truth before now so why start?
    ....you accused me of tats and I wouldn't have one if you paid me a million bucks....and I'd rather stay in a Jacuzzi with Aids victims than be in one loaded with jailhouse tats!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    So at what point should Malone have been permanently suspended from the NBA?
    ....Malone WAS NOT a dirty player! Tough, rough, a true "power forward"....the BEST in the history of the game! Smarter than 90% of all point guards, let alone other forwards! Show me one video, JUST ONE, where Malone pushed a guy while he was in the air! Can't do it, can ya!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ....Malone WAS NOT a dirty player! Tough, rough, a true "power forward"....the BEST in the history of the game! Smarter than 90% of all point guards, let alone other forwards! Show me one video, JUST ONE, where Malone pushed a guy while he was in the air! Can't do it, can ya!
    Well, Malone wasn't shy about making a play that could possibly end other player's careers, or cause them to lose teeth, or get knocked out, or take a blow in their junk, or an elbow for daring to challenge him for a rebound. You act like Humphries tried to take Garnet out. I saw an aggressive attempt at a block and a little too much follow through. Garnet was off balance, like players often are when they try to make a shot in the face of a shot blocker. You want to cry foul on Humphries play but give Malone a free pass. Let's try to maintain a little credibility here.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    holy cow is this kg we re talkin here man?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    maybe pushing was not in his repertoire

http://youtu.be/f0nIHCR--Bg
    http://youtu.be/6bM-Y4UoiAY

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    LOL, where did you get that statement from? When talking about dirty NBA players, beside a couple of names no one can hold a candle to him.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    LOL, where did you get that statement from? When talking about dirty NBA players, beside a couple of names no one can hold a candle to him.
    http://www.makingpages.org/hoops/Malone.danger.html

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    maybe pushing was not in his repertoire

http://youtu.be/f0nIHCR--Bg
    http://youtu.be/6bM-Y4UoiAY

......look, if Steve Nash wants to try and steal the ball from Malone after he secures a rebound, then it's on HIM how many teeth he wants to lose! Only a person who's thrown their brains to the hogs tries to take the ball from Malone after he's secured it! Frankly, after watching that video I question why Malone was accessed a foul at all! Now the Thomas drive to the basket was certainly more questionable, but then again, drive to the basket amongst the big boys and you take your chances! Basically an inadvertent elbow that certainly made Thomas think twice about the next time he was so inclined to fly to the basket out of control! I'm sure in the case of Nash, if you asked him today, "Was Malone a dirty player?" he would answer: Not really. "He's a hard nose power forward that plays the game with intelligence and enthusiasm!" By the way, there is only ONE other point guard that could have accomplished as much with Malone as did Stockton......Steve Nash!!!