Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by //r00t 4 Jazz View Post
    Uhhmm I did but reading and recalling are two totally different things.

However my post in no way had anything to do with what was on the first page and everything to do with trout and your enjoyment of having your forehead stamped. I apologize if I led you to believe otherwise.
    Estee Ef You

Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Can't think of a better place to post this but didn't Jazz teams of old always go for the 2-for-1 when they had possession with ~35s left in the qtr? The current team holds the ball until there is 18s or so and seems to end up jacking up a shot anyway. Why not push the ball up the floor and take a quick 3 or get to the rim if possible leaving enough time to get the ball back for the last shot?
    Nice question. Why not finish with 2 position, instead of 1 while you can do it? It should be Corbin's concern.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Can't think of a better place to post this but didn't Jazz teams of old always go for the 2-for-1 when they had possession with ~35s left in the qtr? The current team holds the ball until there is 18s or so and seems to end up jacking up a shot anyway. Why not push the ball up the floor and take a quick 3 or get to the rim if possible leaving enough time to get the ball back for the last shot?
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    Nice question. Why not finish with 2 position, instead of 1 while you can do it? It should be Corbin's concern.
    Yes they generally go for the 2 for one, because this game is a game of possessions. If they are not doing it I think they should change it back. I did not notice this.

Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    No NBA teams win all the winnable games though. I agree they were winnable, only NO and Sac SHOULD have been wins.
    Which is why I said we should be 11-5 - 13-3. I think they were all winnable but you are right none win them all. So let's says that they won in NO#1 and Sac. Jazz should be 11-5. So basically you just reinforced my point. Thanks!

In my opinion, no matter what anyone else says, the losses to NO, Sactown, Philly and Boston are on Corbin.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Which is why I said we should be 11-5 - 13-3. I think they were all winnable but you are right none win them all. So let's says that they won in NO#1 and Sac. Jazz should be 11-5. So basically you just reinforced my point. Thanks!

In my opinion, no matter what anyone else says, the losses to NO, Sactown, Philly and Boston are on Corbin.
    Should we not put the blame on the fans for not making it to the games?

If more fans were there cheering them on, they would play better... right?

Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    Should we not put the blame on the fans for not making it to the games?

If more fans were there cheering them on, they would play better... right?
    Yeah! Why in the hell are the arenas in Boston, Nawlins, Philly and Sactown not filled with Jazz fans?

Yeah! Why in the hell are the arenas in Boston, Nawlins, Philly and Sactown not filled with Jazz fans?
    Yeah! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not people??????????1?????????

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville

Jazz should have definitely started off as well as San Antonio. They are definitely contenders for the #1 seed in the West.

Poppavich is a demigod and should be worshiped properly by sacrificing Corbin to him.

It's his fault the Jazz aren't as good as the Spurs anyway.

Jefferson>Duncan
    Hayward>Ginobili
    Mo>Parker
    Facts don't lie; it is Corbin's fault.

I think the reason I am not patient watching this team is that the Jazz are heading for their own fiscal cliff. If the Jazz end up having Millsap and Big Al expire, this season will be a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by sojodave View Post
    I think the reason I am not patient watching this team is that the Jazz are heading for their own fiscal cliff. If the Jazz end up having Millsap and Big Al expire, this season will be a failure.
    Wouldn't that open up playing time for the less talented/experienced and younger players though like everyone wants?

I've said this before, but the big trio of Jefferson, Favors and Kanter is chewing up most other teams. They just can't keep us away from the hoop. We still screw things up sometimes, but we sure get close to the rim on offense.

Three-point shooting is better. Spacing is better.

Balance is better. If Hayward sucks, we've got Foye who can shoot. If Millsap sucks, Favors is ready.
    The Jazz play like azz when the J ain't workin'.

Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Jazz should have definitely started off as well as San Antonio. They are definitely contenders for the #1 seed in the West.

Poppavich is a demigod and should be worshiped properly by sacrificing Corbin to him.

It's his fault the Jazz aren't as good as the Spurs anyway.

Jefferson>Duncan
    Hayward>Ginobili
    Mo>Parker
    Facts don't lie; it is Corbin's fault.
    Stop trolling. This has nothing to do with Jazz players being better than Spurs players. Do you deny that a better coach would have pulled out a few of the games I listed?

If yes, why?

Otherwise stfu and go tip your bottle of Fuzzy Navel you metrosexual.

Banned
    yeah quit trolling frankilin. i cant stand trolls.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Stop trolling. This has nothing to do with Jazz players being better than Spurs players. Do you deny that a better coach would have pulled out a few of the games I listed?

If yes, why?

Otherwise stfu and go tip your bottle of Fuzzy Navel you metrosexual.
    It's called sarcasm. I would never troll you, Stroked, only mock a little.

A better coach --well, we don't know what we have yet and if there really is such a thing -- maybe might have eked out one more win by tickling Haywierd's belly better so he'd shoot straighter than 14%.

Fuzzy navel comment coming from the guy who drinks Bud Lite Lime? Please.

BTW, when's the next game? I love it when you break out the watered down Jack Daniels wine coolers & hit up chat like a lush looking to score some DutchJazzer lovin!

Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    It's called sarcasm. I would never troll you, Stroked, only mock a little.

A better coach --well, we don't know what we have yet and if there really is such a thing -- maybe might have eked out one more win by tickling Haywierd's belly better so he'd shoot straighter than 14%.

Fuzzy navel comment coming from the guy who drinks Bud Lite Lime? Please.

BTW, when's the next game? I love it when you break out the watered down Jack Daniels wine coolers & hit up chat like a lush looking to score some DutchJazzer lovin!
    I thought you would find humor in that. Actually I am not drunk when I post. I miss it though.

I think Corbin will turn out OK but I dont think he is the right man for the job anymore.